Author Topic: What was your Customs experiance? How long? Letter? Seizure? Knock at the door?  (Read 18477 times)

nitomax

• Getbig II
What was your Customs experiance? How long? Letter? Seizure? Knock at the door? REAL experiances only PLEASE: ;D
It's not Tennis!

diamondcut

• Getbig III
you must really be trippin balls nito

nitomax

• Getbig II
Trippin Balls!! Yep,LOL!   here in California
It's not Tennis!

pvttucker

• Getbig II
Lol, quit bein a lil bitch an calm down. You'll get a letter or your gear, if a letter.. You put the cost of the gear, do nothing and move on.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
EMS is a fucking toss up for the USA.  Seriously I'd say for me in the past 10 years it's been 50/50 if I get my pack.  The USA is a fucking joke.  Land of the free?  I'm sure after this post there will be a thousand lemmings chiming in on how great the US is and how free it is compared to a country like...........Somalia! LOL............this country has some of the most draconian drug laws in the world and we imprison more people than any other country in the world including China.  We have only started to feel the effects fo the Patriot Act and Obama Care and NDAA is the nail in the coffin.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
Trippin Balls!! Yep,LOL!   here in California

my friend's pack got siezed in cali also, he lives in cali as well

maybe they are tightening security in the golden state

StackedDec

• Getbig II
100 percent delivery over 10 or so years, probably 30 packages all came through.  Dont order too much, don't order too often, and go with a good intl. supp. and uou'll be gtg.   Been held in customs for a week a couple times due to fishy return addys, but they still released it.

nitomax

• Getbig II
100 percent delivery over 10 or so years, probably 30 packages all came through.  Dont order too much, don't order too often, and go with a good intl. supp. and uou'll be gtg.   Been held in customs for a week a couple times due to fishy return addys, but they still released it.

This is my first international package. I have alway's gone domestic. Now it's sitting in customs for 8 day's... FUCK! LOL! It's a very well respected source.
It's not Tennis!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV

x2. Always ordered international and always got my stuff...KNOCK ON WOOD

Sector

• Getbig II
Theres a reason why some sources wont ship to the west coast.

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
i have had two packages seized in my name and 1 seized in a friends name. i had a relative that lives in a small town in the country receive 2 packages and they went through fine, well tonight i talked to her on the phone and a lady at post office shes friends with told her that the police were watching her packages now. does this sound like bull shit or should i worry or what do you guys think. does anyone have a good method of recieving that has the best chance of staying out of trouble.

randy841

• Getbig III
If your order is over $10000, hire a good lawyer. And keep them on speed dial.

randy841

• Getbig III
i have had two packages seized in my name and 1 seized in a friends name. i had a relative that lives in a small town in the country receive 2 packages and they went through fine, well tonight i talked to her on the phone and a lady at post office shes friends with told her that the police were watching her packages now. does this sound like bull shit or should i worry or what do you guys think. does anyone have a good method of recieving that has the best chance of staying out of trouble.

First you fry the smaller fish, then you fry the bigger fish. (Note the order of things)

Always watch your back!

BOW

• Getbig III
In cali if u get caught with a reasonable amount of gear , if u have a clean record the worst you would face is arrest a small fine and drug diversion which gets wiped clean once u finish the diverson program since u are never actually convicted of a crime. However if u fail the program which u would have to be stupid not to pass, then u get convicted with said misdemeanor or felony.

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
ive had three seized. no knocks. but two letters... both just saying if you want package you can go to court if not its just gone. but ide advise after you get a letter no longer use same info because the second letter is more detailed and longer than first and, im assuming possibly 3 strikes your out.... knock knock...

chess315

you guys get pakages held in customs that often and letters and shit?

diamondcut

• Getbig III
haha, some years ago ive ordered half a million dbols from thailand.

heres what happened, the thai customs/post office found out, but "cleared" the package anyway and informed the customs of my residence nation.

instead of the dbols, the police came to my house with search warrant, where they found a couple 100 test ampolas.

everything was seized and i paid a fine and that was all.

did you keep your stuff in a safe?

if they have a search warrant are they allowed to open a safe?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
they are allowed to open everything.

but they only had a search warrant for my room, not the whole house.

mind you, this is in europe, i have no idea how they work in the usa.

I really cannot believe you risked ordering 500,000 dbols in the same package. Why didn't you at least split up the orders, that many pills is insane and looking for serious trouble. Makes you look like a big-time dealer and of course they were going to search your house

irishdave

• Getbig V
haha, that WAS  a split order ;D

i was young and needed the...hormonas ;D

haha fair enough

beverast

• Getbig III
Had an order seized once. Made the mistake of ordering from a non-EU source (living in mainland Europe), which increases the probability of getting your shit seized manifold I reckon (especially when your source ships from a "high risk country"). Didn't respond to the seizure notice, as recommended by some fellas on a national board I browsed during the time. Got a letter from LE a few weeks later, gave me the choice of either paying a moderate fine and have all charges dropped, or having an investigation launched. Decided to do the former and was let off the hook.
No idea what would have happened if I just denied everything, since it was a very small order. No idea what kinda investigation they would have launched for some guy ordering an absolutely miniscule amount of PEDs. In retrospect I think that's their standard procedure, and if I had just ignored it, nothing would have happened, but I guess I'll never know. 

Been ordering from an EU source ever since without problems.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

Depends, if it's for your whole house, everything can be searched looking for the object(s) mentioned. If it's just for the living room, and it's hidden in your back bed room closet out of sight, then they can't use it against you. Now where it gets interesting is with consent and plain view.

If you give them consent to wander around and look, they can use anything found against you. Also if they wander in and see anything not on the warrant, but still illegal and in plain view, they can get you on that.

rph159

• Getbig II

if by any chance they do come with a warrant, read the thing....they can only search for certain things in certain places and can only seize what is in the warrant, nothing else (i.e. if it does not mention paraphernalia, then you can have a box full of used syringes and they can't do a damn thing).  i keep mine in the fridge in a plastic container, chances are they won't open all your "food" containers in your fridge  ;D

whitewidow

What was your Customs experiance? How long? Letter? Seizure? Knock at the door? REAL experiances only PLEASE: ;D

I have had 2 seizures and both got reshipped and made it but they were shipped to PMB boxes so I never really stressed out on it. I got letters and scanned them to the sender and got a refund once and a reship another time.

irishdave

• Getbig V
I have had 2 seizures and both got reshipped and made it but they were shipped to PMB boxes so I never really stressed out on it. I got letters and scanned them to the sender and got a refund once and a reship another time.

pmb boxes?

mazrim

• Getbig V
I've never had any issues so far, but this thread is making me a bit leery now just when I found a good powder source.