Author Topic: What was your Customs experiance? How long? Letter? Seizure? Knock at the door?  (Read 18480 times)

meanman88

• Getbig I
My good friend who is now passed was 25 yrs old and ordered a pack of 200 zambons. His friend received the first pack but denied it ever came. So the guy asked for a reship and the source reshipped. This time to another addy. The new addy had a knock on the door and he sqealed on my friend. The LE had that guy sign a statement of whose it was and quickly showed up at my buddies address and searched his home; found personal use AAS. They arrested him and he did a couple days, spent 12k on a lawyer and all in all was sentenced to 2 yrs prison time but was suspended and put on 5yrs probation and 10k fine.  The guy was a prison guard and lost his job. That was his downhill spiral. Started narcotics and eventually od'ed in 2007. Sad story. Just be aware that your not only going to get a seizure letter. He did a few packs domestic before that but dont think he had done inty much before , if at all. Just sayin, be careful gang.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
My good friend who is now passed was 25 yrs old and ordered a pack of 200 zambons. His friend received the first pack but denied it ever came. So the guy asked for a reship and the source reshipped. This time to another addy. The new addy had a knock on the door and he sqealed on my friend. The LE had that guy sign a statement of whose it was and quickly showed up at my buddies address and searched his home; found personal use AAS. They arrested him and he did a couple days, spent 12k on a lawyer and all in all was sentenced to 2 yrs prison time but was suspended and put on 5yrs probation and 10k fine.  The guy was a prison guard and lost his job. That was his downhill spiral. Started narcotics and eventually od'ed in 2007. Sad story. Just be aware that your not only going to get a seizure letter. He did a few packs domestic before that but dont think he had done inty much before , if at all. Just sayin, be careful gang.

America has such a retarded justice system. It is way, way too harsh. I did a few days in jail and spent 6000 bucks just to keep my rights of entry to the US again for just kicking down a door drunk and I nearly got a burglary felony charge which could have meant serious jail time. In Ireland I'd get a slap on the bottom and be told not to do it again and told to fix/pay for the door.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
My good friend who is now passed was 25 yrs old and ordered a pack of 200 zambons. His friend received the first pack but denied it ever came. So the guy asked for a reship and the source reshipped. This time to another addy. The new addy had a knock on the door and he sqealed on my friend. The LE had that guy sign a statement of whose it was and quickly showed up at my buddies address and searched his home; found personal use AAS. They arrested him and he did a couple days, spent 12k on a lawyer and all in all was sentenced to 2 yrs prison time but was suspended and put on 5yrs probation and 10k fine.  The guy was a prison guard and lost his job. That was his downhill spiral. Started narcotics and eventually od'ed in 2007. Sad story. Just be aware that your not only going to get a seizure letter. He did a few packs domestic before that but dont think he had done inty much before , if at all. Just sayin, be careful gang.
Sounds like my case couple years ago, not so severe like this one...but same "scenario" controlled delivery, house investigation, court, lawyers etc.

It been 4 years since then and they are still "up my ass".

Fuckers, cant they just leave me alone. ::)

nitomax

• Getbig II
Sounds like my case couple years ago, not so severe like this one...but same "scenario" controlled delivery, house investigation, court, lawyers etc.

It been 4 years since then and they are still "up my ass".

Fuckers, cant they just leave me alone. ::)

Did you have any clue it was a controlled delivery? Could you have just turned down the package?
It's not Tennis!

Meso_z

• Getbig V

Did you have any clue it was a controlled delivery? Could you have just turned down the package?
I had no clue that it was a controlled delivery, I wasnt suspicious of anything. Yes, I could turn down the package and not sign it..but i did.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
i read that its totaly legal to have and use steroids in the uk and some sites have cited laws claiming its even legal to bring them through customs for own use and even to order them from abroad as long it for own use.even lenient on what would be personal usage.

but then i read the uk doesnt accept this anymore.

does anyone know the definite status quo on this?

they made it illegal to ship steroids into the country for personal usage, still "legal" to buy it within the UK for personal use, though it's not like domestic mail gets checked anyways

nitomax

• Getbig II
Been waiting and no package and no news's,  ???
It's not Tennis!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Been waiting and no package and no news's,  ???

There are a very high amount of overseas packs getting intercepted lately.

I wish i had better advice other than to just wait it out.

I've received a lot of PM's about seizures lately.

I hope it comes through. I have only received a few letters over the years and all the packs i had intercepted were from suspect countries like Pakistan and China.

8)

Texastriceps

• Getbig II
  • IT'LL KILL ME BUT ITLL TAKE 8 MEN TO CARRY ME
  I lost a package of dbols out of bulgaria, all I got was a letter.  But for years I got a packy every week of small size obviously from a foregin country and never lost one Im talkin 4 pack a month for 3 years.  It wasnt China but its near China.  The guy was ao solid I didnt have to pay til I got my stuff.  I sent MOs and cash back we both had multiple addys.  I never fucked him he never fucked me.  If a source is legit they will do this send u a btl or 2 and have u pay after.  If they are for real what they pay for this shit over there is nothing so the risk to reward ratio is worth it.  Im quite sure I made my guy quite a bit of money and his prices were very fair.  So to answer letters on small packs, where they are coming from matters, also they are generally looking for REAL drugs or harmful things a small package of olive oils containers is no big deal.
RUSTY OF TEXAS

Texastriceps

• Getbig II
  • IT'LL KILL ME BUT ITLL TAKE 8 MEN TO CARRY ME
  I did have a friend who got a controlled delivery.  He told me he knew in his gut something was off.  He almost didnt sign, but he did.  It was his second strike and it was a VERY BIG order he did some time got out and made literally a million or so in about 2 years and is retired lives to race his Porsche and watch the Patriots.  In his case crime paid.  Point is never sign, ever.  And know your friends my wife snitched me out when we were divorcing, she got my jointly owned supply seized but I kept my mouth shut and got more time because of it.  Id do it again in a heartbeat.  Giving this guy u woulda got me off free and clear.  It would have been his third strike.  I seen a series of 4 major busts in Texas the only big steroid bust that only had one defendant was my case all those other fuckers ratted each other out.  Choose wisely your friends
RUSTY OF TEXAS

nitomax

• Getbig II
6 Weeks, not letter, no package!!!! Last known inbound customs!!!
It's not Tennis!