Author Topic: eating light, never felt this good  (Read 3762 times)

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
eating light, never felt this good
« on: April 12, 2012, 06:28:37 PM »
I've been dieting for almost a month now, and I have to ssay eating light and doing 30-40 minutes of cardio with every training session has made me all around healthier, leaner, and I feel better throughout the day.

What I ate today
10 liquid egg whites w/90 calorie fiber one bar
2 packets low sodium tuna and 6 crackers
3 light cheese sticks and a pepperoni stick
Bowl of cereal with special k and a  granola bar

Getting leaner by the day due to a reduction of calories and 75 mg epjedrine/75 mcg t3

Life is good 8)

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
Re: eating light, never felt this good
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 06:30:15 PM »
I would starve to death  :o

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 06:32:15 PM »
Lots of diet soda/green tea and flavored drinks,it's surprisingly easy

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 06:36:33 PM »
I forgot the most important part.

I want to tthank buselmo, nosleep, and swalbr for all posting in depth and satisfying my curiosity aabout starving on hormones and fat burners. I've kept almost all muscle mass wwhile destroying fat

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 06:39:41 PM »
I would starve to death  :o

Its the ephedrine. I am on a 2k cal diet right now and having issues, I am on t3 at 50mcg tren at 700mg and cant add ephedrine or my resting heart rate gets too high. I am about to move down to 1500 cals for 2 weeks.

The issue I have with these diets is that its unrealistic if your trying to keep your potein at atleast 150-200 grams. You can do it and I certainly keep mine at 200-220 but the problem is its uncomfortable and unenjoyable due to lack of selection.

Does it work? Yes, and the gear will keep your LBM on you depending on your dose but I think even if you dont beleive in high protein it would be unwise to go lower then 200 grams for most of us which makes the diet shitty.

Then again I thrive off boring as I am insulin sensative. 1 cookie makes me eat 30 cookies.

Current diet

12 oz tilapia
1/2 up white rice

This meal ^ 3 times

4 turkey hot dogs
banana
half a cup of berries

^ this meal is about to get dropped

last meal is 8 oz tilapia.

Im sick of chicken btw, hoping by the time I am done "cutting" I will be sick of fish and can tolerate some chicken. I will destroy some red meat this summer.

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 06:42:45 PM »
Don't worry about the protein man, im serious I always did and that's what makes the diet hard, just focus on Carb cycling and staying under 2k Cal's. Your lbm will stay thrre, especially with tren

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 07:14:21 PM »
I forgot the most important part.

I want to tthank buselmo, nosleep, and swalbr for all posting in depth and satisfying my curiosity aabout starving on hormones and fat burners. I've kept almost all muscle mass wwhile destroying fat

Is starving really more effective? Sounds counterintuitive. Like you would need to starve yourself if you're natural to lose fat, but if you're on the right hormones you can eat relatively normally and still lose lb's.

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 07:16:15 PM »
Its the ephedrine. I am on a 2k cal diet right now and having issues, I am on t3 at 50mcg tren at 700mg and cant add ephedrine or my resting heart rate gets too high. I am about to move down to 1500 cals for 2 weeks.

The issue I have with these diets is that its unrealistic if your trying to keep your potein at atleast 150-200 grams. You can do it and I certainly keep mine at 200-220 but the problem is its uncomfortable and unenjoyable due to lack of selection.

Does it work? Yes, and the gear will keep your LBM on you depending on your dose but I think even if you dont beleive in high protein it would be unwise to go lower then 200 grams for most of us which makes the diet shitty.

Then again I thrive off boring as I am insulin sensative. 1 cookie makes me eat 30 cookies.

Current diet

12 oz tilapia
1/2 up white rice

This meal ^ 3 times

4 turkey hot dogs
banana
half a cup of berries

^ this meal is about to get dropped

last meal is 8 oz tilapia.

Im sick of chicken btw, hoping by the time I am done "cutting" I will be sick of fish and can tolerate some chicken. I will destroy some red meat this summer.

Are you on any other anabolics beside the tren right now? and how rapidly are you seeing fat loss with this protocol? Thanks, Sector.

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 07:40:46 PM »
Is starving really more effective? Sounds counterintuitive. Like you would need to starve yourself if you're natural to lose fat, but if you're on the right hormones you can eat relatively normally and still lose lb's.
Completely dependent on your goals

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2012, 09:40:27 PM »
Completely dependent on your goals

Well I want to lose fat. But I also want to remain full and be able to lift decent poundages. It's usually said that starving decreases metabolism and I don't know how gear would change that and if just gradual dieting would be more effective.

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2012, 09:45:14 PM »
Im taking in under 1500 calories a day for nearly a month on top of fat burners and 30-40 minutes of cardio and my poundages have not decreased. Starving yourself will leave you oddly energized in the gym and the results you see daily makes you want to push even harder. If you feel flat that's when you Carb up.

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2012, 09:50:26 PM »
Im taking in under 1500 calories a day for nearly a month on top of fat burners and 30-40 minutes of cardio and my poundages have not decreased. Starving yourself will leave you oddly energized in the gym and the results you see daily makes you want to push even harder. If you feel flat that's when you Carb up.

How much do you weigh, Hiits?

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2012, 09:54:25 PM »
195 at around 7.5% bf

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2012, 10:06:28 PM »
195 at around 7.5% bf

Damn. I may give that a try soon then.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2012, 10:14:40 PM »
Been doing close to the same Hiits. Eating quite sparsely and nowhere near the protein intake I used to take in. Its been difficult mentally because I was always protein every 3hrs guy. Fuck if I haven't noticed any diff without the protein.

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2012, 10:19:48 PM »
Been doing close to the same Hiits. Eating quite sparsely and nowhere near the protein intake I used to take in. Its been difficult mentally because I was always protein every 3hrs guy. Fuck if I haven't noticed any diff without the protein.

Protein is a fickle girl. I'm at about 250-280grams right now. I often wonder if it would matter if I would drop to 200g at all.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2012, 10:27:38 PM »
Protein is a fickle girl. I'm at about 250-280grams right now. I often wonder if it would matter if I would drop to 200g at all.
I was a 30-45grms protein every 3hrs religiously. I doubt I even been getting  200grms on a good day sometimes less than a 100. I upped the hormones not the protein and my gains are still awesome

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2012, 10:30:18 PM »
Are you on any other anabolics beside the tren right now? and how rapidly are you seeing fat loss with this protocol? Thanks, Sector.

Im on about 700mg of tren, trt test dose and t3 at 50mcg. The t3 has been at 100mcg, then 80, then 70 and now 50. I lose weight in chunks then take 3-4 days off and enjoy myself.

Thing is, if you have t3 in there you will not stop losing weight as it prevents your metabolism from stalling.

I am down from 253 to 212 in a total of 7-8 weeks. This is with 3-4 days straight of cheating every 2 weeks. If I had skipped the cheating I would easily in the 190s at 6-7% Bf by now.

It certainly works and I have always liked low cal diets in the past, get the weight off as fast as possible is my preference.

Im not sure if I added I am doing an hour of cardio a day as well. This is all starting 3 days ago, prior to this my cals werent below 2500 and I still lost the above weight in the time mentioned. T3 and tren is strong, if you manage to just not overeat you will lose fat with ease. Problem is I get so damn hungry on the combo and ephedrine cant be added, atleast for me.

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2012, 10:35:52 PM »
Im on about 700mg of tren, trt test dose and t3 at 50mcg. The t3 has been at 100mcg, then 80, then 70 and now 50. I lose weight in chunks then take 3-4 days off and enjoy myself.

Thing is, if you have t3 in there you will not stop losing weight as it prevents your metabolism from stalling.

I am down from 253 to 212 in a total of 7-8 weeks. This is with 3-4 days straight of cheating every 2 weeks. If I had skipped the cheating I would easily in the 190s at 6-7% Bf by now.

It certainly works and I have always liked low cal diets in the past, get the weight off as fast as possible is my preference.

Im not sure if I added I am doing an hour of cardio a day as well. This is all starting 3 days ago, prior to this my cals werent below 2500 and I still lost the above weight in the time mentioned. T3 and tren is strong, if you manage to just not overeat you will lose fat with ease. Problem is I get so damn hungry on the combo and ephedrine cant be added, atleast for me.

Shit good for you man. I still think I'm going to try and keep my calories as high as I can as long as I'm still dropping fat. I've neer tried tren or T3 before, but I plan to use at least tren this summer, if not both. If the way people talk about ren on here is any indication, it should work pretty damn well  :D

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2012, 10:37:53 PM »
Shit good for you man. I still think I'm going to try and keep my calories as high as I can as long as I'm still dropping fat. I've neer tried tren or T3 before, but I plan to use at least tren this summer, if not both. If the way people talk about ren on here is any indication, it should work pretty damn well  :D

As long as you start out lean, tren will hold true to its rumored powers. The only reason I am actualy able to run this dose of tren is because I am on 4iu of hgh ( for 3 weeks now ). I couldnt touche 350mg of tren before hgh, now I am at 700mg with no issue.

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2012, 10:46:37 PM »
As long as you start out lean, tren will hold true to its rumored powers. The only reason I am actualy able to run this dose of tren is because I am on 4iu of hgh ( for 3 weeks now ). I couldnt touche 350mg of tren before hgh, now I am at 700mg with no issue.

Oh shit I was hoping to start at 400mg/wk, hopefully I won't have those issues  :-\

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2012, 10:47:28 PM »
Oh shit I was hoping to start at 400mg/wk, hopefully I won't have those issues  :-\

Everyone is different. I beleive I was very unlucky.

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2012, 10:49:01 PM »
Everyone is different. I beleive I was very unlucky.

Sorry to hear that haha. I'm fuckin' stoked to run this shit! haha

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2012, 10:58:44 PM »
Sorry to hear that haha. I'm fuckin' stoked to run this shit! haha
I wouldn't worry too much. I only tried tren one other time like 6yrs ago, until jus recently. Started at 300 and jumped to 700 within a week or two. No sides whatsoever, thought of going to a gram.  ;D

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2012, 11:09:48 PM »
I feel great on 525 tren right now, been running a few months.  No issues at all.  Just increased aggression and libido.  Also doing 300 prop with it..

Of course you get the cough once in awhile, its not the greatest but only lasts a few mins..  I guess I find it's a little hard on the cardio, that be the worst of it.  If you are lean to begin with tren sides wont be hard to manage