Author Topic: LMFAO!!! Obama questioned about AF1 usage. "Not my choice".  (Read 1268 times)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: LMFAO!!! Obama questioned about AF1 usage. "Not my choice".
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 05:02:47 AM »
He's gone on more vacations and played more rounds of golf than any other president with 2 wars, the worst recession of our lifetimes, and the highest debt in history.

Looking at how his fellow brethren define "working hard" it doesn't surprise me.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 05:05:13 AM »
He's gone on more vacations and played more rounds of golf than any other president with 2 wars, the worst recession of our lifetimes, and the highest debt in history.

Looking at how his fellow brethren define "working hard" it doesn't surprise me.
Im fairly confident history is going to remember him as he was, not as he sees/trys to portray himself.
That is, unless, he somehow gets his people to right the history books, lol.

w8m8

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 06:06:36 AM »

here's a breakdown from August 2011 .. the first family are gallivanting around a lot and showing their kids and their kids' friends the world as they would not have seen it if he'd not been elected

all the "good" deeds they like to brag on doing .. are tainted by the nonchalant way of dismissing how much money and time is spent on doing themselves in glory

bah .. the mindset of the "rich and famous" is atrocious

self sacrificing is not in their vocabulary

http://patriotupdate.com/articles/medias-full-spin-cycle-on-obamas-many-vacations

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 06:17:07 AM »
LOL!!!!  here it is.   This is so fucking funny.   Even Barry can barely contain himself.   "Who are those people?'     

ha has ha ha ha ha ha - damn this one is good. 

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 07:10:22 AM »
doesn't obama know about southwest

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 09:31:53 PM »
I don't really care that he's flying around on AF1, ever president has to use it and that's completely fine.  What I have a problem with is how often and for what reasons he and his family are using it and tax payer money to go on vacation under the thinly veiled guise that it's for some official purpose.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2012, 04:41:58 AM »
I don't really care that he's flying around on AF1, ever president has to use it and that's completely fine.  What I have a problem with is how often and for what reasons he and his family are using it and tax payer money to go on vacation under the thinly veiled guise that it's for some official purpose.

so if he had a reason it would be fine ??? like maybe clearing brush  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2012, 02:21:18 PM »
Obama in Colombia: ‘Part of My Job Is to Scout Out Where I May Want to Bring Michelle Back Later...
CNSNews ^
Posted on April 15, 2012 4:26:48 PM EDT by Sub-Driver

Obama in Colombia: ‘Part of My Job Is to Scout Out Where I May Want to Bring Michelle Back Later for Vacation’ By Terence P. Jeffrey April 15, 2012

(CNSNews.com) - Just two days after President Barack Obama gave a sharply edged response to news anchor Larry Conners of KMOV in St. Louis after Conners had asked the president about Americans who “get frustrated and even angered when they see the first family jetting around [to] different vacations and so forth,” Obama told a panel at the Summit of the Americas in Cartagena, Colombia that part of his job there was to scout out locations for a future vacation with First Lady Michelle Obama.

Obama was speaking on a panel with Colombian President Juan Mauel Santos and Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff when he made the remarks. The panel was moderated by Chris Matthews of MSNBC.

“I want to thank President Santos and the people of Colombia for the extraordinary hospitality in the beautiful city of Cartagena,” said Obama. “We're having a wonderful time. And usually when I take these summit trips, part of my job is to scout out where I may want to bring Michelle back later for vacation. So we'll make sure to come back sometime in the near future.”

Obama, the two other presidents, and Chris Matthews were sitting in white armchairs for the panel. Obama was wearing a blue blazer, but was not wearing a tie.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

Lmfao!!!!!