Author Topic: Vitargo-CGL, from the Drug Moderator.....  (Read 5483 times)

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Vitargo-CGL, from the Drug Moderator.....
« on: October 27, 2005, 03:45:47 AM »
I was just scanning a friend's Muslce and Fitness....And there is Markus Ruhl, being quoted on the following statement......

"If you want to build muscle and strength fast, do yourself a favor and use Vitargo_CGL."

Jebus, when is this shit going to stop...it's been going on for too long.....

As a gear Mod it is my duy to report the facts....and the false statements of Pro BB's....

Does Markus Ruhl really use "Vitargo-CGL.....".....NO  he does not, and he does not use the Androstendione stack he still promotes....

The fackin german uses GH, IGF-1 and 3, Slin, Test, EQ, Winny, and the rest of the good drugs...

the point is, the fake advertising is gettig old.....It's time for the pros to Sack up and tell us WTF they use....

Cuz it ain't "Vitargo-CGL."..................

Aido

• Getbig II
  • Lift, Eat, Rest, Grow, Repeat.
Re: Vitargo-CGL, from the Drug Moderator.....
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 04:24:53 AM »
The whole problem is false representation. Will Viatgro get you big???? It will help, will it get you as big as Ruckus? Fuck no.

Thats why we have the boards bro, someone tries a product, says its shit. We all stay away.

Easy.

And Artwood is now promoting his own line of Vitagro as well by the by.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 05:20:43 AM »
The whole problem is false representation. Will Viatgro get you big???? It will help, will it get you as big as Ruckus? f**k no.

Thats why we have the boards bro, someone tries a product, says its shit. We all stay away.

Easy.

And Artwood is now promoting his own line of Vitagro as well by the by.

Its not going to put on size like Ruhl for you, however, that stuff works GREAT with a slin when you are carb loading for a show.  You can get in a TON of carbs and not get that bloated or full feeling from having to eat every hour during your loading phase

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2005, 05:23:19 AM »
If he could make a living doing quality vet commercials I'm sure he would. But he can't.

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2005, 05:29:59 AM »

and does sharapova use 'sure for women' deoderant everytimre she has a shower?

does beckham really scrape his chops with a gilette mach 3 after a night of shaggin that ugly bastard posh spice?

these 'pros' in all sports will say anythin for a lucrative endorsement deal.

::)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2005, 05:36:07 AM »
I agree.  It's the dumbest shit.  Yeah, Coleman is jacked because he takes "special super creatine".  They should have laws on this, but really...every dirty advertiser does this.  Sales is filled with lying dirtbags.  BBer's need to do these ads for money...plain and simple.  It's probably they do use the product, but is not the sole reason for their gains.  It's a joke, kind of like the sport is to many people.
N

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2005, 05:41:10 AM »
O.....I whole heartedly believe your statement of misrepresentation. I do think that all these guys do use the products the rep in tandom with Anabolic Steroids. Let's face it. If you are a spokesperson for any product whether it be Supplements, Deodorant etc I can guarantee that somewhere within their contract it states " a year supply, unlimited supply etc of product X"

So basically do bodybuilders use their sponsors products? Yes, is it the sole reason they are as big as they are? NO!

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2005, 11:56:44 AM »
vitargo cgl is actually some good shit. I have tried alot of creatines and that one i liked best. as for shit companies who use athletes to lie- nobody beat muscletech or vyotech. melvin Anthony came on this forum and stated it was because of the vyotech 17-HD -he placed 6th in the O.

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2005, 01:27:13 PM »
vitargo cgl is actually some good shit. I have tried alot of creatines and that one i liked best. as for shit companies who use athletes to lie- nobody beat muscletech or vyotech. melvin Anthony came on this forum and stated it was because of the vyotech 17-HD -he placed 6th in the O.

What's the carb source in that anyway?  Maltodextrin?
i

Tkeeze

• Getbig II
  • 281-330-8004
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2005, 05:12:24 PM »
What's the carb source in that anyway?  Maltodextrin?

Swedish Wheat Gluten

619Rules

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2005, 09:23:49 PM »

Dont listen to this clown-he is a full on idiot homo!