Author Topic: NEWT GINGRICH: "CNN IS LESS BIASED THAN FOX"..from the horse's mouth!  (Read 3226 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Newt Gingrich was quoted today as saying that CNN is much less biased that FOX news...wow...talk about coming straight from the horse's mouth...

now all you FOX lovers out there who have been bashing CNN and claiming they are biased now know the truth when one of your most conservative politicians comes out and admits what everyone has known all along....

no more arguments on this issue!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/newt-gingrich-cnn-biased-fox/story?id=16130073#.T4g0pVES34s

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: NEWT GINGRICH: "CNN IS LESS BIASED THAN FOX"..from the horse's mouth!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 07:14:07 AM »
yeah bbbbbbuuuuuuuutt  ;D

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 07:22:03 AM »
From the same article that dumb and dumber are drooling over:

"This is nothing other than Newt auditioning for a windfall of a gig at CNN —that's the kind of man he is," a spokeswoman for Fox News responded in a statement to Yahoo News. "Not to mention, he's still bitter about the fact that we terminated his contributor contract." (Gingrich was dropped by Fox last year shortly before he announced his presidential bid.)

This is nothing but a sore loser looking for someone to blame.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 07:23:37 AM »
From the same article that dumb and dumber are drooling over:

"This is nothing other than Newt auditioning for a windfall of a gig at CNN —that's the kind of man he is," a spokeswoman for Fox News responded in a statement to Yahoo News. "Not to mention, he's still bitter about the fact that we terminated his contributor contract." (Gingrich was dropped by Fox last year shortly before he announced his presidential bid.)

This is nothing but a sore loser looking for someone to blame.

thats your spin..stick to the quote

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 07:24:16 AM »
thats your spin..stick to the quote

Who here ever shills for fox? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 07:25:32 AM »
Who here ever shills for fox? 

you must be joking!!!! ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 07:31:43 AM »
MSNBC is completely in the tank for Obama - no doubt.

FOX news/radio is completely in the tank for anti-Obama.  We know this.  you listen to hannity's radio show and it's actually audio clips liek "The official Defeat obama 2012 radio show" - really, they have this, I know youve heard it.

CNN is boring as ass, caters too much to bullshit celeb stories, but yeah, when it comes to politics, they're a distant 3rd to msnbc and fox.  And being third, they have the least amount of political coverage, and thus bias.  CNN doesnt cover enough politics to really be biased.  and have you seen them roast dems?  lol weiner was DESTROYED by CNN way worse than by FOX.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 07:36:06 AM »
Hahaha, arguing over which station is less biased. How sad is it that people actually have to do this with our MSM.

Reporting is supposed to be objective.

I'm still lost as to why the 50-year-old college student is upset with Fox's bias when he's one of the most biased people on here when it comes to Obama? Fuck, the guy said he voted for him because he's black.  ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 07:38:59 AM »
MSNBC is completely in the tank for Obama - no doubt.

FOX news/radio is completely in the tank for anti-Obama.  We know this.  you listen to hannity's radio show and it's actually audio clips liek "The official Defeat obama 2012 radio show" - really, they have this, I know youve heard it.

CNN is boring as ass, caters too much to bullshit celeb stories, but yeah, when it comes to politics, they're a distant 3rd to msnbc and fox.  And being third, they have the least amount of political coverage, and thus bias.  CNN doesnt cover enough politics to really be biased.  and have you seen them roast dems?  lol weiner was DESTROYED by CNN way worse than by FOX.

not true...CNN destroys the other two cable news networks in terms of not being biased and also in terms of coverage.....CNN doesn't cater to the idiots on either side....FOX became a parody of itself......It got to the point where I thought I was watching weekend update on saturday night live.....and I only watch Rachel Maddow on MSNBC.....and only because she is an excellent writer and is funny

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2012, 07:39:56 AM »
not true...CNN destroys the other two cable news networks in terms of not being biased and also in terms of coverage.....CNN doesn't cater to the idiots on either side....FOX became a parody of itself......It got to the point where I thought I was watching weekend update on saturday night live.....and I only watch Rachel Maddow on MSNBC.....and only because she is an excellent writer and is funny

CNN is as biased as the rest of them. Check out their website and you'll see that, among other things, they're completely obsessed with race-baiting. I suppose they focus on that as it sells to morons like you.

All about dat cheddah and dem ratings.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2012, 07:41:14 AM »
Hahaha, arguing over which station is less biased. How sad is it that people actually have to do this with our MSM.

Reporting is supposed to be subjective.

I'm still lost as to why the 50-year-old college student is upset with Fox's bias when he's one of the most biased people on here when it comes to Obama? Fuck, the guy said he voted for him because he's black.  ::)

you keep bringing up that same old line and twisting it about me voting for Obama because he is black....unfortunately you still haven't gotten any smarter since passing your GED test....

Newt said FOX is more biased than CNN....now you're butthurt over it and attacking me as always

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2012, 07:42:07 AM »
CNN is as biased as the rest of them. Check out their website and you'll see that, among other things, they're completely obsessed with race-baiting. I suppose they focus on that as it sells to morons like you.

All about dat cheddah and dem ratings.

and FOX doesn't cater to morons???...wow..are you watching TV on Mars???

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2012, 07:44:12 AM »
you keep bringing up that same old line and twisting it about me voting for Obama because he is black....unfortunately you still haven't gotten any smarter since passing your GED test....

Newt said FOX is more biased than CNN....now you're butthurt over it and attacking me as always

Why would I be butthurt? I don't watch ANY of them and I couldn't care less about who is more biased than whom. I'm just having a laugh at sheeple like you cumming in your pants over the thought that one network is less biased, all while ignoring the fact that none of them should be as biased as they are.  ::)

The only TV I watch is 2 TV shows a week and the movie channels, usually while I'm doing something else. I have much better things to do than listen to journalism majors and their propaganda.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2012, 07:44:46 AM »

So, you don't deny that you are a moron?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2012, 07:46:07 AM »
Why would I be butthurt? I don't watch ANY of them and I couldn't care less about who is more biased than whom. I'm just having a laugh at sheeple like you cumming in your pants over the thought that one network is less biased, all while ignoring the fact that none of them should be as biased as they are.  ::)

The only TV I watch is 2 TV shows a week and the movie channels, usually while I'm doing something else. I have much better things to do than listen to journalism majors and their propaganda.

okay..that explains why you know nothing about whats going on...

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2012, 07:46:43 AM »

You're so incredible.

Seriously, this whole site is in awe of you.

G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2012, 07:47:49 AM »
You're so incredible.

Bro - lay off the opium - it only adds to your mental issues. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2012, 07:49:07 AM »
Bro - lay off the opium - it only adds to your mental issues. 

says he who has delusions that he is actually a lawyer ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2012, 07:52:02 AM »
You're so incredible.

Uh oh, did my comment about your sad excuse for a life hit home yesterday?

Honestly, the last thing I would be doing if I was in China would be stalking people on an internet forum. It's bad enough that grown men hold obsessions on this site. It's even worse when they do it from 15,000 miles away. Get a hobby and some social skills, creeper.

says he who has delusions that he is actually a lawyer ::)

How's college going at 50?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2012, 07:53:44 AM »

Honestly, the last thing I would be doing if I was in China would be stalking people on an internet forum. It's bad enough that grown men hold obsessions on this site. It's even worse when they do it from 15,000 miles away. Get a hobby and some social skills, creeper.

Andre is taking classes in culinary arts to work the hot dog stand at Yankee stadium. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2012, 07:54:41 AM »

I love it..I am working on my third college degree...when are you ever gonna start???

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2012, 07:56:28 AM »
I love it..I am working on my third college degree...when are you ever gonna start???

So you're a career student? No wonder you love the entitlement regime.

Have you had any women piss on you lately?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2012, 07:57:04 AM »
Andre is taking classes in culinary arts to work the hot dog stand at Yankee stadium. 

how's hanging around the courthouse and pretending to be a lawyer working out for you?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2012, 07:58:07 AM »
So you're a career student? No wonder you love the entitlement regime.

Have you had any women piss on you lately?

these degrees help me get promoted and make more money.....don't want to be a career failure living in my mother's basement like you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2012, 07:58:21 AM »

How much did the schmuck taxpayers have to foot the bill for your "Basket Weaving", "Angry Minority Studies", and "Gay Lesbian Transgender Issues" degress?