Author Topic: benzos and how they make you feel  (Read 8897 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: benzos and how they make you feel
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2012, 12:39:52 PM »
Aspergers? Im not a doc or physciatrist so i have no idea what meds can be used.

Yeah. I think there are strong similarities between avoidant, Social anxiety, schizoid and the whole autism spectrum in regards to general anxiety.

Certain drugs work for certain people and not so well for others though so it can complicate things.

Trans Milkshake.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
Re: benzos and how they make you feel
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2012, 12:58:57 PM »

Yeah. I think there are strong similarities between avoidant, Social anxiety, schizoid and the whole autism spectrum in regards to general anxiety.

Certain drugs work for certain people and not so well for others though so it can complicate things.

I have avoidant personality from having body dysmorphia and social anxiety. Social anxiety Is very common when having mental illness/disorders and can occur with or is " CO-MORBID " with pretty much any/every other mental illness.

Exactly. When it comes to medications..........its all about ones own Brain chemistry and how it responds to a medication and how thier body metabolizes/absorbs the medication. When some people and medications, its about TRAIL and ERROR. Im glad that ive never gone through the " pharmaceutical jungle ".