Author Topic: superdrol is not hair safe! for those who care.  (Read 17016 times)

lyquid

• Getbig III
superdrol is not hair safe! for those who care.
« on: April 13, 2012, 02:11:20 PM »
Well after many keep touting superdrol cannot and will not cause hair loss. Many claim it is really safe on hair. Third day. I have a price of paper in front of me that I just shook my hair around on in in two minutes over 70 hairs lying on that paper.

Now for all those that are in sure. The hair loss count has been changed from 50 100 hairs a day to 20 to 50 . 30 hairs loss a day being average.new studies prove this as the old ones wernr really in depth.

If u have long hair however that is different as u can have tons of hairs tangled for days. As a short hair male you should barely have any hairs fall out at any given moment. As most hair will be lost in the shower since it can fall out easily. And maybe you can pull a hair or two out a day.

I can atest to that as when I am on my hair loss regime I lost maybe 20 hairs a day max. And only times I have gotten 20 sometimes even 100 hairs on one moment fall out is when i am on a hair shedding steroid or not doing any hair loss preventatives.

So as a short. Back to deca dbol.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: superdrol is not hair safe! for those who care.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 02:26:45 PM »
hair loss is the most terrifying possible side effect to me. Praying that I continue not to experience it.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 02:30:17 PM »
hair loss is the most terrifying possible side effect to me. Praying that I continue not to experience it.

You run tren correct? And don't get it?

I wish so badly I abused my body at 17 to 21 when hair loss from test n other shit didn't effect me at all. It all started with. 1.5 wks tren 50 mg eod. Shed so much hair loss a ton on hairline. Stoped all yr later most regrow back. Than I was fine. Than anadrol same thing. Than used test again still fine. Than winny shed horrible. Now test causes shedding. It's a bad battle.

I'm only super safe on deca at any dose. And dbol is seeming ok to.

But anyways tren is fine for u right?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 02:43:03 PM »
You run tren correct? And don't get it?

I wish so badly I abused my body at 17 to 21 when hair loss from test n other shit didn't effect me at all. It all started with. 1.5 wks tren 50 mg eod. Shed so much hair loss a ton on hairline. Stoped all yr later most regrow back. Than I was fine. Than anadrol same thing. Than used test again still fine. Than winny shed horrible. Now test causes shedding. It's a bad battle.

I'm only super safe on deca at any dose. And dbol is seeming ok to.

But anyways tren is fine for u right?

ran that shit for 6 months and previously for 3 months. no hair loss. none on test or dbol either. havent used mast yet

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 02:45:45 PM »
ran that shit for 6 months and previously for 3 months. no hair loss. none on test or dbol either. havent used mast yet

I hear mast is worse it seems even on people with no hair loss.

It's strange cause it seems it takes that one compound for Ur body to start the process... Like tren did for me. I just wish I understood how I was fine on test n test dbol many times before that.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 02:55:42 PM »
winstrol and then mast are probably the worst

superdrol is oral mast so i doubt anyone thought it was hair safe especially how toxic that drug is overall.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 02:59:07 PM »

If u havent experienced noticeable shedding by now with the doses and compounds you have run you are not prone and dont have to worry about it.

Lyquid:

When you were on the superdrol, and shook all that hair onto the paper, were you on your golden hair regimine of nizoral, emu, coconut, spiro, etc?

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 03:00:20 PM »

superdrol is oral mast so i doubt anyone thought it was hair safe especially how toxic that drug is overall.

I actually have run superdrol 3 different times and didnt shed on it? Wonder what that means..It was def lwgit I.jumped up 25 pounds each time.

thebdog

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 03:02:11 PM »
i wish winstrol would do the same to my body hair as it did to the hair on my head.  never recovered either. happily shaving my dome for the past 5 years.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2012, 03:04:04 PM »
If u havent experienced noticeable shedding by now with the doses and compounds you have run you are not prone and dont have to worry about it.

Lyquid:

When you were on the superdrol, and shook all that hair onto the paper, were you on your golden hair regimine of nizoral, emu, coconut, spiro, etc?

I was sorta on it. Every other day. While nizpral was on my head all night absolute no shedding. Few hours after its gone I will shed hat whole day etc. I think u can block it conpketly but I can't keep shampoo on all day not worth it there.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2012, 03:06:35 PM »

Agrees however. There are quite a few googling superdrol haitloss dbol haorloss etc. It's clear most cause hairloss. Supersrol n hairloss is ten times more harder to find. and when u do its guys on hairlosa forums saying it made them shed absolute no hair.. so i was thinking it must not like even so many others say no haorloss. Cause u can search anywhere n see tons of shedding threads on anadrol dbol and all others. It seemed really safe.

I used it yrs ago. However it was mdrol. N now hearing mdrol half the timr was bunk. So go figure.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2012, 04:17:40 PM »
Thank god I shave my head  ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2012, 06:26:55 PM »
Yeah, its weird cause I've seen many people online who claim to be prone to mpb using this steroid without any problems. But than again, I think the average dose is like 20 or 30mgs per day but something tells me lyquid was running this at no less than 100mg  ;D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2012, 06:49:41 PM »
prone to MPB and using steroids does not necessitate people will notice they are losing hair. the vast majority of men are losing hair, naturally, on a day to day basis and steroids will simply increase the extent of their daily hairloss, to a level which is unnoticeable to the naked eye.

should be worth noting how often people claim their hair regimes are working and what not, even though it's mostly placebo effect. the only time people even say they lose hair from steroids is when they have a shed, which isn't even an accurate way of gauging MPB, and is different type of hair loss.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2012, 07:38:54 PM »
prone to MPB and using steroids does not necessitate people will notice they are losing hair. the vast majority of men are losing hair, naturally, on a day to day basis and steroids will simply increase the extent of their daily hairloss, to a level which is unnoticeable to the naked eye.

should be worth noting how often people claim their hair regimes are working and what not, even though it's mostly placebo effect. the only time people even say they lose hair from steroids is when they have a shed, which isn't even an accurate way of gauging MPB, and is different type of hair loss.

I don't know man...so if steroids can increase daily hair loss then I'm sure you'd be able to notice an increase in hair coming out. Like on your pillow, in the shower, and for those of us that apply shit on our heads daily then more coming out during those times.

I don't know how else one would determine certain steroids causing hairloss....

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2012, 12:17:36 AM »
Aahhhh hair loss... My hair line is definitely beginning to dip and patch a little in the back of the head.  I guess if I'm gonna be in this long term, it's a shaved head for me SMH.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2012, 01:15:43 AM »
My boy got the most potent superdrol that sledge used to sell back in the day. He was the first person who brought superdrol to the market legally for designer supps. before the capped bottles he just sold it in powder and he gave a recipe for people for mixing the superdrol in olive oil and just making it into a liquid oral and it was super potent. We are talking 99% superdrol powder! my bro and I got crazy gains I had some scalp irritation but he was seriously pulling out chunks of hair out of his head! anytime he did his hair he would lose chunks of hair! first batches of superdrol were very potent. I know some guys on here probably remeber getting it in powder from sledge way back in the day. I dont mind saying his name as that is just his screen-name and he ended up being the firts company to sell it legally under the name superdrol short for (super-anadrol). Very potent stuff!I don't think anybody will find supperdrol that pure again it tested at 99% at srcs.It was a littlle weaker when they capped it and sold it under the designer supplements label not much but they added filler. mixing the raw superdrol powder with oil and taking it with a dropper was way more potent than taking the caps however the caps were strong too. sledge had the best superdrol hands down. they gave methasteron the name "superdrol"(super-anadrol).

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2012, 01:19:54 AM »

I don't think superdrol is oral masteron. it is methasteron. if it was oral masteron how could they sell it legally for so long? it was a designer compound that was stronger than oral masteron. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure methasteron is totally diffrent.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2012, 04:54:33 AM »
I don't think superdrol is oral masteron. it is methasteron. if it was oral masteron how could they sell it legally for so long? it was a designer compound that was stronger than oral masteron. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure methasteron is totally diffrent.

known as methyldrostanolone...goi ng from that name and the chemical structure you can see its just a methylated version of masteron. But they act very different from what I hear.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2012, 05:52:25 AM »
Aahhhh hair loss... My hair line is definitely beginning to dip and patch a little in the back of the head.  I guess if I'm gonna be in this long term, it's a shaved head for me SMH.
Most hairless products take care of that area. If your receding in the front or crown then you're fucked. I just started shaving my head, it's actually been a relief. I don't have a funky shaped head so I pull it off fine and now I can slam all the gear I want and no worries LOL!

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2012, 06:00:59 AM »

the way it used to work from what i understand is that unless a steroid was specifically on the list it was illegal. however you could take a steroid and add functional groups onto it and change the structure so it was no longer the same steroid and therefore legal.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2012, 06:17:22 AM »
known as methyldrostanolone...goi ng from that name and the chemical structure you can see its just a methylated version of masteron. But they act very different from what I hear.

yeah, methylating steroids changes their function drastically. just like how d-bol is oral EQ, it's very, very different from EQ and is probably closer to test in the way d-bol functions.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2012, 06:27:24 AM »
I don't know man...so if steroids can increase daily hair loss then I'm sure you'd be able to notice an increase in hair coming out. Like on your pillow, in the shower, and for those of us that apply shit on our heads daily then more coming out during those times.

I don't know how else one would determine certain steroids causing hairloss....

MPB doesn't necessitate increases in shedding amount. MPB is a gradual weakening of the hair follicle. the hair follicle gets progressively thinner and weaker until it eventually becomes transparent and then no longer grows at all. it isn't noticeable until it gets to a certain point and it takes years to recover damaged hair follicles.

in my teens i was experiencing MPB and i was only losing about 20 hairs a day. 40-50 hairs a day shed is the most i've ever had on heavy usages of roids + t3. the amount of hairs that fall out on a daily basis isn't a confirmation of MPB.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2012, 06:34:52 AM »

No I understand telogen efflivum. I can tell the differance from full mature hairs coming out with keratin attached. ghe hairs shedding are a mix.

Since newer studies show haorloss anyhing over 50 hairs a day is leading to mpb. Not to mention maybe two hairs came out of sides of my head. And i was pulling hose haira super hard ripping it out to see. Yet I could gently run my hand thru and have a furry hand on top of my head hairs.

Plus when its mostly frontal hair as well doesn't help lol.

I always count my hair loss pretty much daily. On nizoral over night and other things I cannot count more than two hairs lost a day really. I can pull all day no hair is coming out at all. So it definatly works for some. Was reading another guy said he got to a norwood three and started using nizoral all night and after that he couldn't find more than two hairs a day either donuts from 100 plus hairs a day like I can shed to.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2012, 08:54:10 AM »
if you can keep your hairloss to about only 2 noticeable hairs falling out a day, you can regrow a lot of your hair, or at least theoretically should be able to. it will take a lot of time though.

nizoral never did anything for me, none of the hair loss prevention drugs really did. finasteride actually gave me the worst hair loss of my life, it really baffles me but goes to show just how different the causes of hair loss are for everyone and that no one thing will work unanimously