Author Topic: Just Wow - leftist comedian Sarah Silverman posts before and after abortion pics  (Read 730 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
It's a hoax. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
It's a hoax. 

Still utterly absurd.   Why even joke like this? 

this communist kyke did enough damage in 2008.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
It's a hoax. 

no problem

333 will just pretend that it's true

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
no problem

333 will just pretend that it's true

Whatever.    Even making a hoax like this speaks volumes about this deranged leftist c. U nt ! 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Whatever.    Even making a hoax like this speaks volumes about this deranged leftist c. U nt ! 

speaking of assumptions

reminds me of a joke I actually heard from an Econ professor:

" A physicist, a chemist and an economist are stranded on an island, with nothing to eat. A can of soup washes ashore. The physicist says, "Let's smash the can open with a rock." The chemist says, "Let's build a fire and heat the can first." The economist says, "Let's assume that we have a can-opener..." "

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Sarah Silverman is an obnoxious bitch but everyone already knew that. That's what she does.  This kind of crap is normal for her and some people like it.  Just like Ann Coulter, she's not a commedian but she makes a good living on saying shit that shocks.  Howard Stern, Rush Limbaugh...  This is old.  If you're going to call out one for this level of shit, call them all out.

Actually I'd rather call out people who pretend they're serious like Rush, Hannity and Ann over a commedian getting a rise out of the uptight asswipes out there.

3333, don't go getting PC on us lol...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
More comedians.    Go figure.     ::)    sound familiar

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
listen, when Rush limbaugh uses the word 'retarded' to describe a person, it's funny cause he's a comedian.

when any 'leftist' uses the word, it's offensive and they should be fired.

I hope this clarifies things, and I hope anyone who voted for obama develops a terrible diaper rash known only as the' vitter bottom'.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Sarah Silverman is an obnoxious bitch but everyone already knew that. That's what she does.  This kind of crap is normal for her and some people like it.  Just like Ann Coulter, she's not a commedian but she makes a good living on saying shit that shocks.  Howard Stern, Rush Limbaugh...  This is old.  If you're going to call out one for this level of shit, call them all out.

Actually I'd rather call out people who pretend they're serious like Rush, Hannity and Ann over a commedian getting a rise out of the uptight asswipes out there.

3333, don't go getting PC on us lol...
actually rush openly admits he is a comedian and says shit for shock value

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
actually rush openly admits he is a comedian and says shit for shock value
I know,.. we all know,..... it was part of the point..

Rush plays both sides.  He's a comedian when he's in trouble and he's serious otherwise lol ::)