Author Topic: what do you think this guy is on? and how much?  (Read 3374 times)

diamondcut

• Getbig III
what do you think this guy is on? and how much?
« on: April 15, 2012, 03:24:18 AM »
i saw this dude's avi on t-nation forums

if any of you know him, can you disclose what he's been on? he looks pretty amazing but i don't frequent t-nation enough to know anything about that guy

what kind of compounds and at how much? i know genetic vary greatly among diff people, but a ballpark would be appreciated. i was just wondering what others may think

thanks

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: what do you think this guy is on? and how much?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 05:23:36 AM »
How in Hell would anyone know this guys gear regimen just by looking at that pic  ???

Unreal !!   ;D

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 05:32:43 AM »
well even with this shitty pics there is no doubt he is jacked  ;D
GETBIG!

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 06:53:47 AM »
probably the norm, tren, test, gh/slin maybe... dude is thick upperbody, great delts and good looking arms!
muscle

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 09:39:02 AM »
Depending on his height, but I would say this kind of body does not need a lot of AAS. I achieved the same kind of thing with just 50prop and 50 tren and some proviron. Offcourse with 10IU of GH (good GH).

The pic is also VERY small so we dont know much. But it shouldnt be hard to get.

If thats 50mg prop and ace ED i should just quit BB, i wouldnt look like that on that kind of dose

In fact, for me to compensate for my shortness and narrow clavicles id need to be bigger...fml

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 01:03:32 PM »
Depending on his height, but I would say this kind of body does not need a lot of AAS. I achieved the same kind of thing with just 50prop and 50 tren and some proviron. Offcourse with 10IU of GH (good GH).

The pic is also VERY small so we dont know much. But it shouldnt be hard to get.

well you were on a roll with all your good posts as of late, so I guess you were due for a shitty one. I know the pic is small, but this guy is on a lot. Maybe even synthol

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2012, 01:31:21 PM »
well you were on a roll with all your good posts as of late, so I guess you were due for a shitty one. I know the pic is small, but this guy is on a lot. Maybe even synthol

lol the picture i have in my mind is a laundry list of drugs on top of pretty good genetics

if he is 6 ft which it looks like is the case, those are conditioned 20 inch arms and cannonball delts

no way is that 350 tren and 350 prop and 4iu hgh/week...

if that is i have to have some of the shittiest genetic in the world

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2012, 01:32:07 PM »
How in Hell would anyone know this guys gear regimen just by looking at that pic  ???

Unreal !!   ;D

dude, because it's fucking fun to speculate. get out of here ya old fashioned party pooper!  ;D ;D

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2012, 02:26:23 PM »
lol the picture i have in my mind is a laundry list of drugs on top of pretty good genetics

if he is 6 ft which it looks like is the case, those are conditioned 20 inch arms and cannonball delts

no way is that 350 tren and 350 prop and 4iu hgh/week...

if that is i have to have some of the shittiest genetic in the world

:D

X2

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2012, 02:27:46 PM »

dude, because it's fucking fun to speculate. get out of here ya old fashioned party pooper!  ;D ;D
I`m sorry!  LOL  ;D

JaylenTheSuperSaiyan

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2012, 04:21:35 PM »
dude has the strong poundstone arms look going on but did anyone notice his skeleton legs wtf lmao

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2012, 04:24:00 PM »
dude has the strong poundstone arms look going on but did anyone notice his skeleton legs wtf lmao

there's no possible way you can know his legs are small when he is wearing basketball shorts in a tiny pic

JaylenTheSuperSaiyan

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2012, 04:36:33 PM »
there's no possible way you can know his legs are small when he is wearing basketball shorts in a tiny pic
i really dont wanna seem like a smartass i enjoy reading your posts/topics but i cannot unsee this

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2012, 09:08:10 PM »

yeah his medial delt seems to really POP out i think synthol isn't out of the question

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2012, 05:44:58 AM »
i really dont wanna seem like a smartass i enjoy reading your posts/topics but i cannot unsee this

I still don't think they look that bad even when you zoom in. guess we'll never really know

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2012, 07:23:31 AM »
looks like edwardo correa