Author Topic: Victor Martinez if he wasnt plagued by misfortune  (Read 25438 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Victor Martinez if he wasnt plagued by misfortune
« Reply #100 on: April 16, 2012, 03:09:51 PM »
sorry but disagree.

At an early point his career and a good upper body and a tight waistline.  In the past years he has gotten a large gut, the waist is gone, he switches between trainers, he's lazy, and he comes in looking like crap.

Did he deserve 2007?  Maybe.  Wolf also looked very good.  Cutlet did not look good at all and did not deserve.

Regardless this guy is lazy and all drugs.  Nothing impressive anymore. 

He will never be top 5 again.

He was just fourth a mere half a year ago and still in his thirties, that isn't a logical statement at all

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: April 16, 2012, 03:16:07 PM »
He was just fourth a mere half a year ago and still in his thirties, that isn't a logical statement at all
actually it is.  last time I checked he is in jail.  His court date isn't until the end of the month.

He has most likely gone from 250lbs down to 150lbs.  Is someone supplying him drugs in there?  Who knows.

It will take him a long time to recover. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #102 on: April 16, 2012, 03:22:15 PM »
actually it is.  last time I checked he is in jail.  His court date isn't until the end of the month.

He has most likely gone from 250lbs down to 150lbs.  Is someone supplying him drugs in there?  Who knows.

It doesn't not take long at all to bounce back, 6 months is all he needs on heavy everything, and your logic only would make sense if you said he won't place top 5 this year,which I would agree with btw, but you said he won't place top 5 ever. Even if he doesn't have the time this year,there is still next year,in fact he probably has 3-4 good years left.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: April 16, 2012, 03:31:43 PM »
i don't like him he seems too much like a mentally-challenged douchebag in every interview i've seen, the fact that he even looks good is 100% his trainers and chefs. ronnie was kinda like that too but at least he was funny and good-natured.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 16, 2012, 03:48:39 PM »

What? i thought gh15 took him out of jail with his washington connections...

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #105 on: April 16, 2012, 04:51:15 PM »
Victor Martinez has been in jail for 6 months already.
I am so curious to see how he will look after all this time without acces to steroids,training and good nutrition!
This should be like the reverse Sevastase experiment!
Maybe Victor will look like the black guy on the left!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #106 on: April 16, 2012, 05:03:10 PM »
Victor Martinez has been in jail for 6 months already.
I am so curious to see how he will look after all this time without acces to steroids,training and good nutrition!
This should be like the reverse Sevastase experiment!
Maybe Victor will look like the black guy on the left!

true but it doesn't really matter where your starting point is, once on everything you can peak inside of few months no matter how small you are.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 16, 2012, 05:03:19 PM »
Dillet is all head.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #108 on: April 16, 2012, 06:40:49 PM »
what's the latest with vic? Damn this is taking too long

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #109 on: April 16, 2012, 07:10:51 PM »
what's the latest with vic? Damn this is taking too long
Well tell gh15 to quit slacking and maybe things will speed up 8)

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster
« Reply #110 on: April 16, 2012, 09:59:53 PM »
Victor should have won the Mr. O in 2007
and would have been Mr. O in 2008 instead of
Dexter had he not had the leg injury.
Victor's biggest problem is something he can't
do anything about. He has pretty thick skin
for a top bodybuilder and this is why he has
trouble getting really sliced. He should work
with Aceto. Go below competition weight
to get as lean as possible. (Think Troy Alves face)
Then add back the muscle over a month or 2 to
make the skin over the muscle as tight as possible.

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: April 16, 2012, 10:09:32 PM »
Thick Skin...  Thin Skin...

LAZY is what I call it.  This guy has only come in conditioned a few times, one being 2007.  His last showing people were cheering "yay Victor!"  CONDITIONING was NOT something to be impressed by.  He still looked very average.  Most bodybuilders today come in horribly conditioned.  One exception is Branch Warren, but he does not look good regardless so that doesn't help.

He will not be top 5 again.  He is a lazy bodybuilder with his diet and in the gym.

He will not be remembered.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #112 on: April 16, 2012, 10:38:28 PM »
Thick Skin...  Thin Skin...

LAZY is what I call it.  This guy has only come in conditioned a few times, one being 2007.  His last showing people were cheering "yay Victor!"  CONDITIONING was NOT something to be impressed by.  He still looked very average.  Most bodybuilders today come in horribly conditioned.  One exception is Branch Warren, but he does not look good regardless so that doesn't help.

He will not be top 5 again.  He is a lazy bodybuilder with his diet and in the gym.

He will not be remembered.
Although I like him and disagree about him never making top 5, I strongly agree that he has never been super shredded, just imagine how he would look if he got Andreas Munzer shredded he would probably look just as freaky as a 98 Coleman maybe a little smaller but in order for that to occur he would need to come in at least 12 lb lighter and that I think is a Psychological problem for most. I am shocked at how most Bodybuilders settle for not being 100% shredded but would rather come in with a combination of size and shreddedness while someone like Dorian had the philosophy to lose all the fat even if it meant chewing away some of your muscle no matter what size he ended up with

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: April 16, 2012, 11:00:20 PM »
Although I like him and disagree about him never making top 5, I strongly agree that he has never been super shredded, just imagine how he would look if he got Andreas Munzer shredded he would probably look just as freaky as a 98 Coleman maybe a little smaller but in order for that to occur he would need to come in at least 12 lb lighter and that I think is a Psychological problem for most. I am shocked at how most Bodybuilders settle for not being 100% shredded but would rather come in with a combination of size and shreddedness while someone like Dorian had the philosophy to lose all the fat even if it meant chewing away some of your muscle no matter what size he ended up with
nope none of the bodybuilders come good conditioned these days, it's pathetic.

The GOAT came in conditioned every single year.  EVERY SINGLE YEAR!  The competition knew they had to be conditioned as well or there was no point even going on stage.  Most of the guys in the 1990s always had excellent conditioning.  The years they weren't good is comparable to the best conditioning now  :-\

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #114 on: April 17, 2012, 04:40:41 AM »

You could see every cut and striation in Coleman's arms. He had more detail in his little finger than Victor does in his whole upper arms.

Not even comparable.

lol at everyone overlooking the fact that he is 90% oil, why not have the Valentino douche win Mr. O?

Yes i know all pro's use a bit but some are a lot more excessive than others.
Trans Milkshake.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #115 on: April 17, 2012, 04:49:27 AM »

You could see every cut and striation in Coleman's arms. He had more detail in his little finger than Victor does in his whole upper arms.

Not even comparable.

lol at everyone overlooking the fact that he is 90% oil, why not have the Valentino douche win Mr. O?

Yes i know all pro's use a bit but some are a lot more excessive than others.
Are you blind or maybe you don't know how to read, cut and striations come from getting peeled, 120 pounder could have cuts and striation. I said If he came in with Munzer conditioning, IF, IF, IF, IF

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 17, 2012, 04:51:49 AM »
Are you blind or maybe you don't know how to read, cut and striations come from getting peeled, 120 pounder could have cuts and striation. I said If he came in with Munzer conditioning, IF, IF, IF, IF

No, it's genetic with a lot of muscle groups, some people just have a lot more detail than others. Victor can't get shredded anyway so it doesn't matter lol.

Oh and fuck you motherfooker!
Trans Milkshake.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: April 17, 2012, 05:38:44 AM »
The guy has been in prison for over 6 months. The lawyers are probably burning through his money and his friends on the outside are probably grabbing what ever is easily accessible.

Bills are going unpaid and his credit is even worse than before.

and the worse is that he has no clue as to when he is getting out. And so his ever closing bodybuilding window closes even faster.

I

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #118 on: April 17, 2012, 05:44:38 AM »
Why is he in jail?
choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #119 on: April 17, 2012, 06:00:14 AM »
Why is he in jail?
For basically not doing something that he should have taken care of when he turned 18. Apparently he forgot to renew his Visa, he left for the Sheru Classic, and within that time period it expired...
Now, why didn't he just apply for citizenship way back when he was 18, instead of continual renewal of his Visa?
So, basically, he's in the country illegally---and there maybe some drug charges...I don't know. But, remember, he's been to jail before, has had run-ins with the law...so, it doesn't look good---
you take care of all your legal paperwork first, make sure that ish is spotless.
It's like some of these dudes don't think that Homeland Security is being serious. Dudes like Vic find out the hard way.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #120 on: April 17, 2012, 12:24:03 PM »
No, it's genetic with a lot of muscle groups, some people just have a lot more detail than others. Victor can't get shredded anyway so it doesn't matter lol.

Oh and fuck you motherfooker!
Ha ,lol fat fucks like you always claiming getting shredded and being striated is genetics, retard,  :'( :-*

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #121 on: April 17, 2012, 01:10:47 PM »
The guy has been in prison for over 6 months. The lawyers are probably burning through his money and his friends on the outside are probably grabbing what ever is easily accessible.

Bills are going unpaid and his credit is even worse than before.

and the worse is that he has no clue as to when he is getting out. And so his ever closing bodybuilding window closes even faster.

All for winning the Arnold classic in Spain. He had no trouble in India I believe it was Spain. Was it worth the trophy this time for him?? Sucks cause he was getting better and starting to take form in his bbing career :-\

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 17, 2012, 01:38:17 PM »
Ha ,lol fat fucks like you always claiming getting shredded and being striated is genetics, retard,  :'( :-*

WTF i have never been over 8% in my life. You are one seriuously stupid fuck head.

Are you the one with the downs face? It might explain things.

Detail and striations are genetic. I had striations at 13 fucking years old, Coleman was born with more detail than Martinez, now fuck off, you are making yourself look stupid.

Trans Milkshake.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #123 on: April 17, 2012, 03:31:24 PM »
For basically not doing something that he should have taken care of when he turned 18. Apparently he forgot to renew his Visa, he left for the Sheru Classic, and within that time period it expired...
Now, why didn't he just apply for citizenship way back when he was 18, instead of continual renewal of his Visa?
So, basically, he's in the country illegally---and there maybe some drug charges...I don't know. But, remember, he's been to jail before, has had run-ins with the law...so, it doesn't look good---
you take care of all your legal paperwork first, make sure that ish is spotless.
It's like some of these dudes don't think that Homeland Security is being serious. Dudes like Vic find out the hard way.
wouldnt they just deprt someone for that....
or as a gesture of good will as he is somwhat something of a "celeb" give him an extension and time to apply
choice is an illusion

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #124 on: April 18, 2012, 07:56:22 PM »

WTF i have never been over 8% in my life. You are one seriuously stupid fuck head.

Are you the one with the downs face? It might explain things.

Detail and striations are genetic. I had striations at 13 fucking years old, Coleman was born with more detail than Martinez, now fuck off, you are making yourself look stupid.

WTF no, ha, if your so shredded let`s see that amazing physique of you then fuck head, stop talking shit, post a pic :-*