Author Topic: Derek Anthony - the truth about him - not all these rumors  (Read 104928 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Derek Anthony - the truth about him - not all these rumors
« Reply #300 on: April 19, 2013, 04:16:03 PM »
vince i think you are good contributor to the GB fun which is what brings me over here. But lets not kid around , you are a nasty piece of work, capable of holding grudges for 'decades'. All these crocodile tears you now shed about derek are in bad taste because we both know you wouldn't give two shits if derek died today

essentially the two of you bring or used to bring the entertainment to GB, but you are both -in your different ways- deeply flawed human beings

No...I would feel bad if Derek died....I even felt bad when Keith died because of all the arguments we had.  Death is permanent and it puts an end to any reconciliation you may have with someone.

A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #301 on: April 19, 2013, 04:18:17 PM »
No...I would feel bad if Derek died....I even felt bad when Keith died because of all the arguments we had.  Death is permanent and it puts an end to any reconciliation you may have with someone.

Do you even lift anymore Vince?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #302 on: April 19, 2013, 04:19:17 PM »
I can't stand Derek and even I would feel bad if he died.

But let's face it......he's NOT a good guy. Then or now. He hasn't "changed". He did a lot of shitty things to people.

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #303 on: April 19, 2013, 04:23:12 PM »
I can't stand Derek and even I would feel bad if he died.

But let's face it......he's NOT a good guy. Then or now. He hasn't "changed". He did a lot of shitty things to people.
He was into scat play? ??? ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: April 19, 2013, 06:01:08 PM »
Agreed my dad was creamated, no looking at a dead body and crying and shit just over and done with the way I am going to go.

Funerals are never fun. I have been to a lot of them over the years. People say nice things about the deceased which they probably forgot to say to them while they were alive and when it counted.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: April 19, 2013, 06:02:39 PM »

This is why it is important to live in the moment.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #306 on: April 19, 2013, 06:19:23 PM »
This is why it is important to live in the moment.

that is exactly the opposite lesson to take from derek's life

he lived for the moment all the time till one day and now he has been suffering for a long time

you should only live in the moment if you are  ready to end it at any moment

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: April 19, 2013, 06:31:47 PM »
that is exactly the opposite lesson to take from derek's life

he lived for the moment all the time till one day and now he has been suffering for a long time

you should only live in the moment if you are  ready to end it at any moment

I should have explained that it is important to live it well and not stupidly or badly. Living in the moment means being the best you can be because you might be gone tomorrow. You are right though, some people live like there is no tomorrow, throwing their lives away day by day until it is too late.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: April 19, 2013, 06:42:31 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: April 19, 2013, 06:57:08 PM »
Funerals are never fun. I have been to a lot of them over the years. People say nice things about the deceased which they probably forgot to say to them while they were alive and when it counted.
Exactly, if I don't come too see when you are alive why do I want see you when you are dead? I saw my dad last when he was alive I had no desire to see him dead, cremation thank god. The only funerals I am going to are close family members my uncle died last month I did not go I hadn't seen him in years.

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #310 on: April 19, 2013, 07:00:01 PM »
He`s not dead yet?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: April 19, 2013, 07:04:54 PM »
He`s not dead yet?
Yes he is dead.

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #312 on: April 19, 2013, 07:15:25 PM »
Yes he is dead.

Good to know, thanks for the update.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #313 on: April 22, 2013, 02:35:16 PM »
I plan to be cremated. No sense in wasting perfectly good clothes on a dead body. Maybe some bum can memorialize me by wearing my donations....what do you think?

Cremation is the way to go.

No sense in wasting good real estate like millions of people do.

Furthermore, the delusional families then waste more money by bringing flowers and candy to the grave each week so they can awaken the dead once more to say their last rites.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: April 22, 2013, 04:48:22 PM »
Yes he is dead.

He must be posting on Facebook from beyond the grave then, because someone posted several times on his Facebook page less then 24 hours ago, which was Sunday evening, April 21, 2013.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: April 22, 2013, 04:51:28 PM »

He must be posting on Facebook from beyond the grave then, because posted several times on his Facebook page less then 24 hours ago, which was Sunday evening, April 21, 2013.
Good I don't wish death on anyone but we all have to go through it, I guess I got misinformation.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #316 on: April 22, 2013, 05:06:16 PM »
Did his blogtalk show die?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: April 22, 2013, 05:08:40 PM »
Did his blogtalk show die?
Goodrum probably knows.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #318 on: April 22, 2013, 08:19:26 PM »
Buried with or without his wig???

THE BEEF

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: April 22, 2013, 09:00:18 PM »
Cremation is the way to go.

No sense in wasting good real estate like millions of people do.

Furthermore, the delusional families then waste more money by bringing flowers and candy to the grave each week so they can awaken the dead once more to say their last rites.
I believe that the ones left behind bury the deceased so that they can go to the grave and mourn them.  Cremation is the way to go. I know I don't want to go into the cold dark earth when I pass away.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: April 22, 2013, 09:57:47 PM »
I believe that the ones left behind bury the deceased so that they can go to the grave and mourn them.  Cremation is the way to go. I know I don't want to go into the cold dark earth when I pass away.
My dad was cremated it was very simple a one day process for the family left behind. In the USA typical funerals where I live are two days one night of viewing next day the actual funeral it sucks. I wont go to any night viewings anymore and I told my family this. See I remember my dad as he was alive not seeing him in a casket dead what's the use in that?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: April 22, 2013, 11:13:35 PM »

Speaking of being buried, I should hope the decedents aren't buried by their roadside attractions/memorials. At the bottom of the hill I live on, a fellow was run over and killed. There is a huge memorial for him that has been there for years. His family and others keep it fresh. Not that it should make any difference, but he died because he was racing his bicycle down our steep hill and when he got to the bottom, in an attempt to turn right he lost control, flew off his bike and ended up sliding out onto a busy street. I would hate to be the commuter who hit and killed him and have to drive by that memorial every day. It is obscene.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: April 22, 2013, 11:21:22 PM »
My dad was cremated it was very simple a one day process for the family left behind. In the USA typical funerals where I live are two days one night of viewing next day the actual funeral it sucks. I wont go to any night viewings anymore and I told my family this. See I remember my dad as he was alive not seeing him in a casket dead what's the use in that?
I am exactly the same in that I want to remember the person the way they were alive. My parents begged me not to view my partner when he died. They said they knew I would never recover. The truth is I was desperate to see him one last time but I knew it wouldn't be what he wanted and also I knew my parents were right about me not recovering as they know me. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: April 22, 2013, 11:32:25 PM »
I am exactly the same in that I want to remember the person the way they were alive. My parents begged me not to view my partner when he died. They said they knew I would never recover. The truth is I was desperate to see him one last time but I knew it wouldn't be what he wanted and also I knew my parents were right about me not recovering as they know me.  
A good move just remember him as he was.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: April 22, 2013, 11:41:12 PM »

My mom was a vivacious woman. The last time I saw her she was stone cold dead on a slab at the funeral home. This is not the memory I wanted to keep, so I didn't. I had her cremated. My sisters and I scattered her ashes at Hay Stack Rock in Cannon Beach, OR. She loved the beach. The memory I keep is one of her laying out in the sun at the beach and getting ridiculously tan.