Author Topic: question about overseas packages  (Read 6220 times)

undead

• Getbig II
question about overseas packages
« on: April 16, 2012, 06:33:13 AM »
i ordered some stuff and according to the tracking its been processed through the sort facility but theres no update after that. its been that way for almost 5 days. and no updates. does this mean its sitting in customs or are they really that slow? should i be worried?

diamondcut

• Getbig III
Re: question about overseas packages
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 08:04:34 AM »
what state?

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 08:13:35 AM »
what state?

says its been processed through sort facility ISC New York NY

usually it tells you if its inbound into customs or not. this time it doesnt say anything.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 08:20:09 AM »
oh

reason why i ask is because there have been a lot of interceptions in CA lately for some people

seems like security is tightening up in the country judging by the threads in the past few weeks

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 08:25:59 AM »
contact your state representative and explain to him that the steroids aren't bad.

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 09:07:01 AM »
This is the case for me too, now day 14 after it went processed through New York and never recieved the package. Its ems so it never takes more than 2-3 days to arrive normally.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 10:57:05 AM »
Politicking -- crackdown ahead of elections to be expected.

Politicians will promise you your security is of the utmost importance. All wash, but works with the electorate to a capital T.

Same happening here in Levesque Quebec with intl shipments.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 12:49:10 PM »
My package was processed in ISP New York yesterday, recieved it today. I live in the Midwest.

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2012, 08:05:56 PM »
My package was processed in ISP New York yesterday, recieved it today. I live in the Midwest.

i live on the east coast. i would have thought id have it by now.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2012, 09:11:08 PM »
i ordered some stuff and according to the tracking its been processed through the sort facility but theres no update after that. its been that way for almost 5 days. and no updates. does this mean its sitting in customs or are they really that slow? should i be worried?

I know guys who hav had packs sit in customs for 12 days before getting to their address

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2012, 02:44:13 AM »
I know guys who hav had packs sit in customs for 12 days before getting to their address

after the tracking said inbound out of customs. anytime I have had a EMS pack say inbound into customs it takes about a day and it will update and say ibound out of customs and it is at the pick up point like 1-2 days later.I have had pack that say inbound into customs and never updated for like 40 days and just one day it finally cleared and said inbound out of customs and showed up 1-2 days later. always get a PMB so you don't have to worry about anybody coming to your house.

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2012, 05:38:56 AM »
after the tracking said inbound out of customs. anytime I have had a EMS pack say inbound into customs it takes about a day and it will update and say ibound out of customs and it is at the pick up point like 1-2 days later.I have had pack that say inbound into customs and never updated for like 40 days and just one day it finally cleared and said inbound out of customs and showed up 1-2 days later. always get a PMB so you don't have to worry about anybody coming to your house.

yea but mine doesnt say anything about customs. just says that its been processed through the sort facility in NY.

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2012, 02:43:11 PM »
never mind. just got it in the mail today. :D

no signs of tampering or anything. overall it took one week including the weekend to get from the facility. a bit long if you ask me since i dont live across the country or anything but ill take it.

darts

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2012, 01:35:03 PM »
yea but mine doesnt say anything about customs. just says that its been processed through the sort facility in NY.

happened to me before. it said ISC NY was there for 5+ days and then jumped straight to my local post office with no mention of customs - just shitty tracking from usps most likely