Author Topic: Who takes NO Explode?  (Read 5548 times)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Who takes NO Explode?
« on: April 16, 2012, 07:04:51 AM »
2 Scoops of watermellon flavor before going to the gym, and you cant help but feeling like lifting heavy ass weight  like Ronnie

Yip Yip

supernick

• Getbig IV
Re: Who takes NO Explode?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 07:07:37 AM »
save your money ,, have a coffee

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 07:08:57 AM »
Sometimes I do sometimes I don't. Still have half empty container of one year old... But it's good for energy.
g2g

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 07:36:41 AM »
I know it's unfashionable on Getbig to admit to taking any supplements whatsoever but I'll admit it but I do use it.

I mix it with 10grams creatine monohydrate pre-workout. It does work for me - energy, intensity and strength noticably improve when using it more so than when I don't.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 07:47:34 AM »
Caffeine pill washed down with a Diet Coke, this morning.  *Burp*

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 07:47:51 AM »
garbage

they should rename it anal-explode

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 08:06:01 AM »
chemicals are rushing through my bloodstream

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 08:14:00 AM »
It has more than just caffeine in it, I don't feel as strong/energetic when just on caffeine...

It doesn't really makes you strong but it sorta makes you feel like you can do "this" amount of weight today... I'll give it a try today again with some Diana(bol) pre workout. ;D
g2g

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 08:50:49 AM »
chemicals are rushing through my bloodstream

David Gray,"Babylon"

....awesome song 8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2012, 08:51:26 AM »
I use it when I'm tired...it works, simple as that. It's more potent than a cup of coffee, no comparison

If you think it's going to put muscle on you...then it's your own fault for being a moron

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2012, 08:52:42 AM »
then it's your own fault for being a moron

Hmmm...sounds like a lot of posters here ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2012, 08:56:19 AM »

David Gray,"Babylon"

....awesome song 8)

lol never thought anyone would notice

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2012, 08:57:18 AM »
anybody answering yes is a moron

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2012, 08:59:15 AM »
These products are loaded with caffeine with some cheap aminos thrown in for good measure.  Only ignorant neophytes buy/take these products.

Save your money... take caffeine pills or drink black coffee.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2012, 09:00:58 AM »
It has more than just caffeine in it, I don't feel as strong/energetic when just on caffeine...

It doesn't really makes you strong but it sorta makes you feel like you can do "this" amount of weight today... I'll give it a try today again with some Diana(bol) pre workout. ;D

Marketing obviously works!

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2012, 09:23:13 AM »
I used to take thst stuff before i when to dark side ;)... And i gotta say i was getting amazing pump ...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2012, 09:37:54 AM »
I use it when I'm tired...it works, simple as that. It's more potent than a cup of coffee, no comparison

If you think it's going to put muscle on you...then it's your own fault for being a moron
well put...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2012, 09:39:35 AM »
They have the No Explode RTD. Sometimes I just down one, and I am good to go for my workout.  I just make sure that beforehand I haven't downed an caffeine and get overstimulated.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2012, 10:15:11 AM »
those of u who say its strnger thana coffe, maybe but im not talking about drinking shit gas station coffee, try getting a big black bold coffee from starbucks or anoyther high end coffee shop. tastes good and works better than shit xplode

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2012, 10:30:46 AM »
those of u who say its strnger thana coffe, maybe but im not talking about drinking shit gas station coffee, try getting a big black bold coffee from starbucks or anoyther high end coffee shop. tastes good and works better than shit xplode

Yeah, but then you're talking  $3.00 for a cup of coffee. for $2.00 I'd rather take the NO, which gives you a pump too.

I'm the furthest thing from a "supplement guy" ,it's all a bunch of shit. But the NO products do what they say...it gives you a nice kick in the ass and a good pump...and that's all I'm looking for from them. Like i said earlier..if you think it's going to "prime the anabolic pump" or some other horseshit..then it's your own fault for being stupid..It's a glorified cup of coffee with some shit in there that gives you a pump.

I prefer it over a cup of coffee pre-workout, because it's cold and refreshing, and i can sip it during my workout as well...Coffee is a chill out drink..not a pre work out..to me anyway

I wouldn't take it every day, but once or twice a week, it works just fine.

I realize that the know-it-alls here will say, "take a caffiene pill, and some arginine and you can get the same effect for 30 cents"...I can't be bothered, I can handle the whopping two dollars to not have to make it myself..and it tastes good

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2012, 11:00:07 AM »
no xplode is shit always makes me feel horrible

try mesomorph by aps if you need something for pre workout  its great stuff

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2012, 11:58:15 AM »
All you guys are soft, half a bottle of ephedrine and 1000 mg of caffeine, problem solved, guarantee, you will lift more then you ever lifted and will be pumped beyond belief, thirsty as fuck though, no matter how much you drink, way better then NO Explode

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2012, 12:09:46 PM »
This guy takes N.O Explode

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2012, 01:57:38 PM »
Yeah, but then you're talking  $3.00 for a cup of coffee. for $2.00 I'd rather take the NO, which gives you a pump too.

I'm the furthest thing from a "supplement guy" ,it's all a bunch of shit. But the NO products do what they say...it gives you a nice kick in the ass and a good pump...and that's all I'm looking for from them. Like i said earlier..if you think it's going to "prime the anabolic pump" or some other horseshit..then it's your own fault for being stupid..It's a glorified cup of coffee with some shit in there that gives you a pump.

I prefer it over a cup of coffee pre-workout, because it's cold and refreshing, and i can sip it during my workout as well...Coffee is a chill out drink..not a pre work out..to me anyway

I wouldn't take it every day, but once or twice a week, it works just fine.

whatevr works for u man,  i drink so much coffee that i dont even feel any effect from no explode anymore
I realize that the know-it-alls here will say, "take a caffiene pill, and some arginine and you can get the same effect for 30 cents"...I can't be bothered, I can handle the whopping two dollars to not have to make it myself..and it tastes good

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2012, 02:41:31 PM »
caffeine is poison.
T