Author Topic: Almost 300 millions views on Youtube  (Read 7933 times)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Almost 300 millions views on Youtube
« on: April 16, 2012, 07:09:16 AM »
You can go any where in the world and this song is pumping every where chicks going crazy ! everywhere but the US,

This kid (Michel Telo) can show Justin Bieber how to make a catchy/dancing song to attrack chicks of all ages......But it Goes to show you that Americano is not open to non english music.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Almost 300 millions views on Youtube
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 07:11:59 AM »
You can go any where in the world is this song is pumping every where chicks going crazy ! everywhere but the US,

This kid (Michel Telo) can show Justin Bieber how to make a catchy/dancing song to attrack chicks of all ages......But it Goes to show you that Americano is not open to non english music.

It's not ' pumping ' in the US because it sucks , I hope that helps and we already have enough shitty music in the US we don't need more

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 07:16:48 AM »
It's not ' pumping ' in the US because it sucks , I hope that helps and we already have enough shitty music in the US we don't need more

yes because there is no such thing as shitty musinc being played in america right now

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 07:17:50 AM »

It's a good dancing song that's all.....Listen without prejudice.

I remember back in the 90's Ricky Martin had 2 # 1 songs world wide "Maria" & "La copa de la vida" nobody heard of those song int he US cause they were non english songs....then he did "la vida Loca" (english) and became  Americano # 1

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 07:23:43 AM »
yes because there is no such thing as shitty musinc being played in america right now

I believe I just typed that  ;) most music in America sucks very hard to find good music it's there but it's not popular , it's not what sells

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 07:25:32 AM »
I believe I just typed that  ;) most music in America sucks very hard to find good music it's there but it's not popular , it's not what sells

true I actually scanned just part of your post, lol, but hipolitos point is valid, you americanos only take shit in english

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 07:27:40 AM »
It's a good dancing song that's all.....Listen without prejudice.

I remember back in the 90's Ricky Martin had 2 # 1 songs world wide "Maria" & "La copa de la vida" nobody heard of those song int he US cause they were non english songs....then he did "la vida Loca" (english) and became  Americano # 1

How do you know no one in the US heard it? maybe they did and they didn't like it? America has a huge Hispanic population a lot of those Youtube hits probably came from them

And Bieber sucks saying this kid can teach him a thing or two isn't saying much  :-\

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 07:39:17 AM »
true I actually scanned just part of your post, lol, but hipolitos point is valid, you americanos only take shit in english
你不知道你说什么
G

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 07:47:18 AM »
You can go any where in the world and this song is pumping every where chicks going crazy ! everywhere but the US,

i'd fuck the hsit out of the girl in the right around 0:04 mark

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2012, 07:48:41 AM »
Why worry about Americano biases? Do perpetually developing countries need recognition from the developed West to feel legitimate? As for the song: De gustibus non est disputandum and all that jazz, but I think the songs sucks. It has a simpleton rhthym and refrain. Kindergarten-style music for the culturally stunted. Also, the "kid" is 31, which is old enough to be washed up and past it in some circles. However, I wouldn't kick some of those nubile mindless minions out of bed in the morning.  
Good point.

G

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2012, 07:48:46 AM »
i'd fuck the hsit out of the girl in the right around 0:04 mark
;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2012, 07:50:08 AM »
Why worry about Americano biases? Do perpetually developing countries need recognition from the developed West to feel legitimate? As for the song: De gustibus non est disputandum and all that jazz, but I think the songs sucks. It has a simpleton rhthym and refrain. Kindergarten-style music for the culturally stunted. Also, the "kid" is 31, which is old enough to be washed up and past it in some circles. However, I wouldn't kick some of those nubile mindless minions out of bed in the morning.  

excellent point !

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2012, 07:51:22 AM »
To answer your question, yes. Look at his clothes, Western...more importantly, Americano influence. Your name is Singh, whether you are in Europe or India...you know that Western goods and or lifestyle is the what you aspire to be and have...No Indian making money aspires or wants a Tata, but the car company that Tata bought---a Jaguar or Landrover...

Chinese aspire to own Jags, Mercs, Ferraris, Audis, Bentleys, Rolls, Buicks, Lambos, M3...not Cherys, or Geelys..

Sorry, the West is and has been marketed as the "best" lifestyle...not the Indian way, not the Chinese way...or African way (although, the "African" has influence every major form of popular  Western music today).

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2012, 07:51:27 AM »
;D

come on bro we only have several frames to work with, this one covers less of her titties :D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2012, 08:08:44 AM »
Yes the west is marketed the best lead by the white man from clothes to cars, every race aspires too. Next time just think who invented that Mercedes you are driving ;)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2012, 08:12:19 AM »
And btw why the fuck do we have to listen to other countries music anyways. It's an English based country, either know it or learn it or get the fuck out of here. Most of these Hispanics complain about people in the US don't speak Spanish ::)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2012, 08:12:35 AM »
What a crappy song and the performer was quite untrained as well.

Looked like he hadn't benched one time in his life.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2012, 08:19:19 AM »
How do you know no one in the US heard it? maybe they did and they didn't like it? America has a huge Hispanic population a lot of those Youtube hits probably came from them

And Bieber sucks saying this kid can teach him a thing or two isn't saying much  :-\

Im talking about Americanos in general...yes I was at a club in NY this past sat night (international crowd )with a DJ from Europe the song came out and it was packed.... I looked for the song yesterday on Youtube and couldnt believe my eyes almost 300 millions view....

Bieber, Nikki Minage etc..maybe is not much but is the "shit' by Americano radio -air play and young generation going nuts

Of course u also have lil' wayne' & the Kanye (gansta attitude) kind of music by the masses too...

But my point is Americano is missing out due to the lack of openess to new suggestions when it comes to fresh simple music"

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2012, 08:21:17 AM »
Good point.

Wrong point actually....

They get the best from EVERYWHERE ....

While Americano cant go beyond english music........

You should go out more.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2012, 08:21:33 AM »
Jesus, I dont think there was one woman in the audience I wouldnt have blasted with semen, oh to live in South America.Oh and this video has 727 MILLION views, I think 400 million of them are from nzmusclemonster

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2012, 08:36:55 AM »
THAT SONG IS HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE

IT GETS ANNOYING AFTER THE SECOND LISTEN.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2012, 08:37:47 AM »
being a famous singer is more a less a licence to fuck as fanny as is humanly possible.. that chap could have had any of those hotties in the audience if he so chose to. probably a queer though

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2012, 08:38:08 AM »
Wrong point actually....

They get the best from EVERYWHERE ....

While Americano cant go beyond english music........

You should go out more.
Now who's generalizing?
G

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2012, 08:40:47 AM »

... for nothing  ::)

Shit is strong on YT.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V