Author Topic: Tupac Live 2012 @ Coachella  (Read 7647 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Tupac Live 2012 @ Coachella
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2012, 07:51:54 PM »
Coachella? I'm assuming it's some sort of festival for African Americans.. :-\
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2012, 04:57:19 AM »
Scumbag set up a girl to be raped,went to jail for it,got out and eventually was shot dead

....I love story's with happy endings :)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2012, 05:59:09 AM »
Far more entertaining  than anything Lil Wayne, Nicki Garbahge or Souljah Boy could come up with.
This
What the hell happened to rap
Drake  nickki young money  soulja etc a bunch of fuckery gimmicks
I just can't understand how anyone with an iota of intelligence would pay money for their music or to see them
I guess the world is full of sheep
choice is an illusion

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2012, 06:02:44 AM »
Imagine a virtual/hollogram Mr.Olympia posedown, with every Mr.O winner in their prime on stage !

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2012, 06:07:43 AM »
This
What the hell happened to rap
Drake  nickki young money  soulja etc a bunch of fuckery gimmicks
I just can't understand how anyone with an iota of intelligence would pay money for their music or to see them
I guess the world is full of sheep
Drake sings/raps too damn much about women---his protege/friend The Weeknd is a singer that has a unique sound and is blazing. Nicki Garbahge is trying to do the whole Gaga Thing, and has become nothing more than a gimmick---what do you expect from someone who says she created characters as a little child to get away from a effed up home life---she needs therapy, not stardom. Souljah Boy's only redeeming value is that he is "independent", but as such, he can put out garbage---by allowing to latter two to get traction, the buying public has opened the doors for the public degradation of hip-hop, it's no longer a secret anymore (hip-hop has been going downhill for awhile---it was Nelly that started the "sing-rapping" thing).

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2012, 06:09:07 AM »
The "hologram" really isn't a hologram, it's fairly simple projection on mylar.  The Tupac actor had a CG head replaced with Tupacs face by the same company who did it for "The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons" and "Tron 2".

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2012, 06:12:31 AM »
Drake sings/raps too damn much about women---his protege/friend The Weeknd is a singer that has a unique sound and is blazing. Nicki Garbahge is trying to do the whole Gaga Thing, and has become nothing more than a gimmick---what do you expect from someone who says she created characters as a little child to get away from a effed up home life---she needs therapy, not stardom. Souljah Boy's only redeeming value is that he is "independent", but as such, he can put out garbage---by allowing to latter two to get traction, the buying public has opened the doors for the public degradation of hip-hop, it's no longer a secret anymore (hip-hop has been going downhill for awhile---it was Nelly that started the "sing-rapping" thing).

nothing wrong with creating characters, probably one of the most fun artistic things one can do i used to do it all the time as a kid

a real money niche today would be a game based upon characters you created and drew, photoshopped on a computer living in a simulated world/ rooms that you create also where you can carry out simple life tasks in order to gain friends, conquer foes ect. You could create characters with enemy like tendencies ect and there unique dialogue ect. I will make a half billion dollars on this game once i make it
A

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2012, 06:38:11 AM »
Rap hit its peak in late 1993 when A Tribe Called Quest released "Midnight Marauders" and Wu-Tang released "Enter the Wu-Tang-36 Chambers".

Since then its been "money, hoes and clothes all a brotha knows", on repeat.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2012, 07:05:18 AM »
I agree , I've been listening to rap since 79 with Rapper's delight and watched it blow up in the early 80s with Run DMC but but hip hop today is just sucks

great beat not much more

for a matter of fact music always peaks when you are in your mid 20s, no matter what decade it happened

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2012, 07:19:16 AM »
Dead over 15 years and still better that all the rappers famous today.  :D
A