Author Topic: whats the worst drug reaction you had???  (Read 11396 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: whats the worst drug reaction you had???
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2012, 05:36:21 AM »
Hahaha yes, good times!

Had a little jewish buddy when I was 14 called Tim, he'd never smoked drugs or even a cig in his life - one time we're out skateboarding (oh brother I know) and I pull out a quarter of resin and Tim goes, 'i've always wanted to try that stuff - do you have to smoke it cos I don't wanna smell of smoke when I get home etc etc" I was like "Nah man, you can eat it but you gotta eat a LOT to feel the effects (hahahaha)" So we go and buy 2 cherry yoghurts and I burn off about 3 grams into his yoghurt lol, and another 3 in mine. We eat quickly, have a can of coke and continue skating.

Needless to say we were fucked. So Tim calls me at midnight frantic and says that he's worried that God has cut him off from Israel because of the ganga lol. He said he was laying on his bed for about 3 hours and across his eyelids he saw abraham, moses and elijah walking with rods, and shaking their heads when they looked at him hahahahahahaha!

lol

I saw jesus that same trip I posted above. Thinking I was gonna die I began pleading with him to let me live me and I'd never do that shit again lol. Had I been raised a hindu I imagine I would've been begging cows for mercy.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2012, 05:44:36 AM »
Many years ago i was in a lot of neck /back pain and desperately stacked oral and injected anti-inflamatories, valium, alcohol (maybe something else) and when it started to hit the sky turned pink, my cat was glowing, and i felt like i was floating around.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2012, 06:10:08 AM »

Damn those sugar come downs!!!!! >:( >:( >:(
Worse. Next day, I tried to act all sober and unstoned at the breakfast table, but my sister ratted me out, wondering why I had on, like, 5 candy necklaces. It's ok, tho, I shivved her in the yard later that day.  :o     

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2012, 06:36:30 AM »
I took a bad tab of X when i was in college and my body cramped up so bad i was laying on the bathroom floor of my friend's apartment shaking. I honestly felt like i was going to die and i couldn't move. Then i started vomiting like a maniac and it was extremely painful. The crazy part was everyone at the party was taking the same batch of tabs, but for some reason i was the only one who had a reaction to it. I had done X many times before this and never had a bad roll. My friends forced me to drink milk mixed with some type of antacid and i felt fine in a few hours.

Come to find out this batch of tabs had killed 7 people in a few weeks in the Houston area. Had my friends not been there to keep me awake and alert i might have been number 8. This was back in 2001-02 i believe and it was on the national news and the show Nightline covered it.

Never touched a drug besides weed since then.

8)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2012, 06:52:27 AM »
dont really see the point in only smoking weed anymore, it doesnt relax me , my heart rate climbs up and i become fucking tired too.
its great in combi with xtc though, it makes you space even harder.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2012, 06:53:57 AM »
kinda not into getting 'high' anymore bros, it used to be an every weekend thing, now its just something to do every once and a while if it is worth it.
L

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2012, 07:36:03 AM »
Bodybuilding related ? Ultimate Orange. It was in 99 or so. I mixed up a batch of it, started to knock out a chest workout on this little home gym set up I had. Everything was was going great till maybe 35 minutes in, my chest started to hurt, and I felt dizzy and pukey. Only funny part I can remember was getting a glass of water, sitting down, and thinking "Please God, don't let me die infront of Bill Kurtis" (The Tv was on, and A&E was a staple in our house, and every weekend they'd play those long American Justice marathons).

Rec Drug- 9th grade, my one and only acid trip. My friend gave me some right before our long mechanical drawing class. I remember the topic "Drawing to scale and proportions". Shit, the whole entire trip was dark and dingy, and all the colors were browns, rusts, and greys. I remember most of it involved me walking through a forest, and all the trees were mad at me, scowling like old ladies, and pointing.

I got a hall pass, and spent most of the rest of the day sleeping it off at one of the lunch tables.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2012, 07:52:57 AM »
the first time i was stoned on MJ. i was like 14, fucking baked out of my head. laid there talking to an ozzy poster i had and it was talking back to me. scared the shit outta me. i tried to call my mom  :D but my stoner friend was like, 'relax, lets go eat,' went and ate something and felt like a million bucks.

and countless vomitting experiences from alcohol some of which i should have died from
drug of peace ::)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2012, 07:59:50 AM »
Bodybuilding related ? Ultimate Orange. It was in 99 or so. I mixed up a batch of it, started to knock out a chest workout on this little home gym set up I had. Everything was was going great till maybe 35 minutes in, my chest started to hurt, and I felt dizzy and pukey. Only funny part I can remember was getting a glass of water, sitting down, and thinking "Please God, don't let me die infront of Bill Kurtis" (The Tv was on, and A&E was a staple in our house, and every weekend they'd play those long American Justice marathons).

Rec Drug- 9th grade, my one and only acid trip. My friend gave me some right before our long mechanical drawing class. I remember the topic "Drawing to scale and proportions". Shit, the whole entire trip was dark and dingy, and all the colors were browns, rusts, and greys. I remember most of it involved me walking through a forest, and all the trees were mad at me, scowling like old ladies, and pointing.

I got a hall pass, and spent most of the rest of the day sleeping it off at one of the lunch tables.

LMAO , brain is a powerful organ... i like these "trip" stories, shines a light onto the person's subconcious

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2012, 08:07:05 AM »
the first time i was stoned on MJ. i was like 14, fucking baked out of my head. laid there talking to an ozzy poster i had and it was talking back to me. scared the shit outta me. i tried to call my mom  :D but my stoner friend was like, 'relax, lets go eat,' went and ate something and felt like a million bucks.

and countless vomitting experiences from alcohol some of which i should have died from
drug of peace ::)
^^
Eating is usually the ONLY thing that helps when you get TOO spaced out.... truth!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2012, 03:10:00 PM »
Took half a teaspoon of pure caffeine powder (2,500mg), thinking it was vitamin C powder. Though I was going to die. At least with drugs (x, coke etc.) you are out of it. That much caffeine heightens your senses so you are completely aware of how shit you feel. Didnt drink coffee after that for 6 months.
;D ;D LOL!
a

jarepeich

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2012, 03:18:27 PM »
i had weed panic attack

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2012, 03:28:34 PM »

i swear, those were my exact wishes too when i had a panic attack down it town. i 100% thought i was done, and i said to myself 'please god don't let me die here'. 'here', was on a busy main street with tons of people (hence the attack  ::)), i managed to turn into a side street where i fully expected to drop dead  ;D

had a bad trip on the magic mushrooms. we was watching one of the naked gun film. and every time oj was on screen, his face began to melt like a wax dummy. in between that, the film itself seemed to be playing in fast forward.

then i thought one of my mates was gonna jump out of the window. i freaked, stood up shouting and getting pretty aggressive with him telling him to 'sit the fuck down'. t'was an odd night indeed  :-[

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2012, 03:31:36 PM »
I used to be addicted to IV coke.
I had access to 100% pure uncut, which was both a blessing and a curse.
A blessing because there is nothing quite like real cocaine. So few people know what real coke feels like,
there are no jitters or anxiety,no comedown or crash, just a heightened alertness with a calming euphoria at the same time.
With pure blow, you can eat, sleep, fuck, or do anything you would normally do, all while feeling a clean energy surging through
you. It was a curse because such clean, pure stuff will dissolve in water in seconds, making frequent IV shots an easy task,
no need for washing or filtering, just load a rig and go.
Just to give you an idea of the level of purity, studies show that the lethal dose of IV cocaine is around 750mg. By my own estimates,
it would take no more than 200mg of pure cocaine to make your heart explode. My bad 'trip' supports this theory.

When you IV cocaine, you can hear the dopamine rushing through your bloodstream inside the ear. It is an experience that can hardly
be described, there is absolutely nothing on this earth that can compare. They call it a bellringer, or visiting the train station. It sounds
like two bullet trains passing by both sides of your head while experiencing the wildest most euphoric rush of your life.
With pure cocaine, I have experienced the bell ringer with as low as 30mg IV.

After a week or so of this, I had worked my way up to 60-80mg doses.
I loaded a rig and shot it, and did not notice any euphoria. I figured it was a 'miss', and I would it would slowly be absorbed by my body
over time without noticing any effects. Eager to experience my rush, I loaded another rig with 60 or so mg, and proceeded to shoot
the other arm.
What I did not know was that the previous shot was not as much of a miss as I thought, it was right near the vein and was ready to seep into
my blood stream at any moment. As I was just peaking from the rush of the second shot, the first shot must have entered my blood stream at
full force, giving me twice the dose I would have normally taken.
The intense euphoria only lasted for seconds before being replaced with the horror that my heart might explode out of my chest, or I might stroke
out at any moment.
I don't know how long it lasted, but it felt like eternity. My vision was becoming cloudy and white, I started getting that tunnel effect, and was
shaking violently. It was scary just to breath, and I thought I would die at any moment.
It finally passed, and I was completely normal again. I washed half an oz of pure blow down the sink and never got it again.

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2012, 03:32:13 PM »
Love playing cod on th exbox when high. seems like im watching myself sitting playing and i know what to do and dont have to think about it. just owning people without even thinking my mind just registers them and shoots lol. crazy shit.

Also love watching random youtube shit, seems like i end up watching stupid videos for 3 hours until i realise what the fuck im doing lol. crazy.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2012, 03:32:55 PM »
Besides Ephedrine intoxication, which was HORRIBLE, nothing really, some heavy alcohol intoxications but thats pretty nothing.  I always react good to normal drug use/abuse.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2012, 03:36:56 PM »
Branch warren is a drug horror story

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2012, 03:40:07 PM »
Weed panic attacks! One of the worst I was on a cycle of tren I was having few drink with my buddies before going out this huge beach club. 30 minutes before we leave I take a gravity bong hit. I should of known better. Well I turn into a little bitch and start having a huge panic attack. Of course no one understands what I'm going through none of them react that way. I'm in the bathroom splashing water on my face freaking out I can hear people down stairs "what is wrong with him" "what's his problem" This just makes it 100 times worse. The whole car ride to the club I wanted to get out of the car and fucken go home. I hung in there though. Didn't say a word the whole time. I had dry mouth so bad I actually couldn't swallow water. I tried chewing gum and it was so overpowering my mouth was so dry. As soon as I get to the club I'm like ohh fuck. I go up to the bar and quickly order up 2-3 shots to try to balance myself out. It took me about an hour or two to feel right again. It sucked because I could barely say a word the whole time really miserable. If I smoke now it's like one hit by myself so I can just chill if I bug out at least I don't embarrass myself.

Another time some hippy dudes lived across the hall. I went in their room. No one was there. On the desk I see a container full of lsd blotter. I didn't think it wold be real. It couldn't be these little fucks can't get acid. I chew up three of them. I completely forgot about it until an hour later. I get that very familiar chemical feeling going up my back. I tripped my ass off that night. I didn't want to do it alone so I forced my roomate to eat two of them. 2 hours later I called the hippie and asked him what that shit was  :) He's like don't fucken tell me you ate any of that lol. I reasured him I would pay him for the five pieces we ate. Pretty crazy night. We had a football workout next morning at 8 am  :-X That was awful. We were both tripping still didn't get any sleep. We made it through though.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2012, 03:46:06 PM »
I'd say this is the worst drug reaction I have ever seen

3 grams of gear a week..for almost 4 months..and this is the result...ha ha ha

look at how fat he is

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2012, 06:18:30 PM »
Hahaha yes, good times!

Had a little jewish buddy when I was 14 called Tim, he'd never smoked drugs or even a cig in his life - one time we're out skateboarding (oh brother I know) and I pull out a quarter of resin and Tim goes, 'i've always wanted to try that stuff - do you have to smoke it cos I don't wanna smell of smoke when I get home etc etc" I was like "Nah man, you can eat it but you gotta eat a LOT to feel the effects (hahahaha)" So we go and buy 2 cherry yoghurts and I burn off about 3 grams into his yoghurt lol, and another 3 in mine. We eat quickly, have a can of coke and continue skating.

Needless to say we were fucked. So Tim calls me at midnight frantic and says that he's worried that God has cut him off from Israel because of the ganga lol. He said he was laying on his bed for about 3 hours and across his eyelids he saw abraham, moses and elijah walking with rods, and shaking their heads when they looked at him hahahahahahaha!

Hahahahahahahahaha!

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2012, 06:09:11 PM »
whether its a bad trip, or actual reaction...

post some of your drug horror stories ( other than  addiction)

anyone do acid or shrooms?

Took acid in a park. Heard people talking under ground. Started digging a hole to get them out.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2012, 06:14:06 PM »
Took acid in a park. Heard people talking under ground. Started digging a hole to get them out.

lmao.. so what happened next day, did you wake up normally? or once you mind fuck yourself that bad, it has residual effect?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2012, 10:19:59 PM »
I'd say this is the worst drug reaction I have ever seen

3 grams of gear a week..for almost 4 months..and this is the result...ha ha ha

look at how fat he is

LOL!!!
b

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2012, 10:27:42 PM »
many good stories,

good thread

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2012, 10:46:12 PM »
Weed panic attacks! One of the worst I was on a cycle of tren I was having few drink with my buddies before going out this huge beach club. 30 minutes before we leave I take a gravity bong hit. I should of known better. Well I turn into a little bitch and start having a huge panic attack. Of course no one understands what I'm going through none of them react that way. I'm in the bathroom splashing water on my face freaking out I can hear people down stairs "what is wrong with him" "what's his problem" This just makes it 100 times worse. The whole car ride to the club I wanted to get out of the car and fucken go home. I hung in there though. Didn't say a word the whole time. I had dry mouth so bad I actually couldn't swallow water. I tried chewing gum and it was so overpowering my mouth was so dry. As soon as I get to the club I'm like ohh fuck. I go up to the bar and quickly order up 2-3 shots to try to balance myself out. It took me about an hour or two to feel right again. It sucked because I could barely say a word the whole time really miserable. If I smoke now it's like one hit by myself so I can just chill if I bug out at least I don't embarrass myself.

Another time some hippy dudes lived across the hall. I went in their room. No one was there. On the desk I see a container full of lsd blotter. I didn't think it wold be real. It couldn't be these little fucks can't get acid. I chew up three of them. I completely forgot about it until an hour later. I get that very familiar chemical feeling going up my back. I tripped my ass off that night. I didn't want to do it alone so I forced my roomate to eat two of them. 2 hours later I called the hippie and asked him what that shit was  :) He's like don't fucken tell me you ate any of that lol. I reasured him I would pay him for the five pieces we ate. Pretty crazy night. We had a football workout next morning at 8 am  :-X That was awful. We were both tripping still didn't get any sleep. We made it through though.

Bad trips on weed are pure horror, had it once or twice.

Still, alcohol intoxication comes close, I have a few nights that I cannot remember anything about, which is honestly worse than weed.

One night, I was so drunk and we were in a town about 80km away from my home town, next morning I woke up in my bed. Can't remember how I got home.