Author Topic: Break up with my GF, 3 days later she's going on a date with someone else  (Read 27495 times)

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
damn whore  :P

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
  • Professor of Bro-Science
That's why we don't love them hoes. 
Come at me Bro!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
most likely the dude has been pressing her for weeks or they were fucking and now they can also go out together
 ;D

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
most likely the dude has been pressing her for weeks or they were fucking and now they can also go out together
 ;D

I'm sure he was on her for a while, waiting for the moment she was single.  As far as banging her already, I doubt it, she practically was living with me.  Every free moment she had was with me or at least she tried.  still a hoe

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
I'm sure he was on her for a while, waiting for the moment she was single.  As far as banging her already, I doubt it, she practically was living with me.  Every free moment she had was with me or at least she tried.  still a hoe

ah well, plenty of snatch to sniff in the seas!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
When people grow apart, especially women will flirt ... think about it .. if she looks good chances are many hit on her ... In life you lose what you don't need .. just move on. I know it is harder to say than do but just enjoy life .. soon it'll be nothing more than a memory.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
you kept her alive? ::)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Should have killed her tied her up, put her in the trunk of your car (hopefully it is a jag) and drive to the desert and light it on fire, problem solved!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Welcome to reality.

Did you believe she loved you and would never have anyone else?

If you didn't look like shit, you'd do the same.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.

the question is, how do you know she's going out with another dude... dont tell me your still talking after breaking up huh ?

and who does real-life romance anymore? its all about e-dating and being e-girlfriend/boyfriend

Domthemilky

• Getbig II

BigCyp

• Getbig V
WTF? she told me she's been single for over a year!  :D

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
 :Dwas this the one you were explaining to us how well you fucked and all that not too long ago?  :'(

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
who cares... you ditched the bitch right?  or was it the other way around....

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
well you know the solution...up the dose   ;)
GETBIG!

L.L

shes been fucking that dude for awhile..this date didnt happen over night..move on ,she is a whore like 99.9 of them

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
who cares... you ditched the bitch right?  or was it the other way around....

yeah I was the one who dropped her.  she was so insecure, fought about her insecurities all the time, she thought i'd leave her for someone else.  damn broad

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
the question is, how do you know she's going out with another dude... dont tell me your still talking after breaking up huh ?

and who does real-life romance anymore? its all about e-dating and being e-girlfriend/boyfriend

yeah i spoke to her, the 2nd day after I broke up she admitted this to me, obviously to make me jealous, she said " you wanted us to be single, this is your doing".  A shitty way to lure me back in is what she had in mind, instead it showed her crap character

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
:Dwas this the one you were explaining to us how well you fucked and all that not too long ago?  :'(

lol I think so lol

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior

Did you ever give her the old Alabama Hot-Pocket?

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
Did you ever give her the old Alabama Hot-Pocket?

anal?  no but i was about too, fukc!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

For the whore :

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
yeah I was the one who dropped her.  she was so insecure, fought about her insecurities all the time, she thought i'd leave her for someone else.  damn broad

You dumped her, and now you are bitching that she went out with someone else?  You obviously are butt hurt about it....so, she's a whore because she obviously had more 'balls' and moved on from you.  My guess is that you didn't do the 'dropping'....right stud?  Come clean....

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
She got over you quick. I wonder if she is posting about it on a board?  Seriously it seems women get over a relationship really quickly compared to guys. I have seen guys crushed for months and women feel bad a couple of days and move on.  Maybe because all a girl needs to do to get another guy is to smile and flirt.

There are so many good women out there.