Author Topic: Acne is getting out of control!  (Read 10543 times)

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
Acne is getting out of control!
« on: April 17, 2012, 12:30:13 AM »
My chest looks diseased.  Pimpled out and discolored like crazy.  Benzoyl Peroxide, sacilyic acid everyday isn't helping.  What should I do?

diamondcut

• Getbig III
Re: Acne is getting out of control!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 01:01:33 AM »
what compounds?

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 04:14:46 AM »
skin transplant?  :D sorry for you,acnee is terrible  :-\
GETBIG!

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 04:25:49 AM »
what compounds?

tren, test, halodrol
tren test masteron

that's basically what I've been running for the last 6 months  ;D
good results, shit sides, could be worse though, erectile dysfunction would be worse, actually my sex drive is high.
damn acne though

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 04:33:42 AM »
Get some Benzoyl Peroxide and AHA from acne.org and liberally cover the broken out areas. Body acne will clear up in a week.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 07:53:05 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=419909.0

Sometimes your answer is on the first page of this forum. ;)

8)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 10:01:19 AM »
10% benzoyle peroxide, used multiple times a day.

the salicylic acid is counterproductive as it can actually increase the severity of existing acne, and it's best used as a preventative measure once the acne has gone away.

chess315

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 11:01:35 AM »
 I  get acne occasionally I use antibiotics to treat it doxycyclin I think. It imo works the best with least sides for your serious options.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2012, 12:11:23 PM »
tanning helps me like crazy!!! I shower twice a day with bar soap and im gtg
muscle

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2012, 02:12:39 PM »
Shower morn & night use a loofer and anti bacterial shower gel. Everytime you sweat at all make sure you shower as soon as possible. Vit b 5 daily 500mg anti hayfever tab every day! tanning on ur back and keeping your skin dry and on oily has cleared mine completely!
Maybe use primo for a bit as well until it clears up !

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2012, 02:13:44 PM »
Get your DHT under control, problem solved.
T

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2012, 04:21:11 PM »
Shit man just happened to me a few weeks ago just starting to clear up now. My test dose was all over the place I wasn't keeping things steady enough. My back broke out so bad. Huge cystic acne lumps all over my back. Very painful! I stabbed them after a few days with a tiny insulin pinned and drained the blood puss and water out of them as best as I could the ones I could reach anyway. I tried everything high dose of b5 salyic acid wash benzyol peroxide cream and wash. After lowering the test dose for about 2 weeks it started to clear. I just upped it again I hope the same thing doesn't happen.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2012, 08:02:58 PM »
dude i had the same problem with acne. On test, tren, or deca...i would break out like a mofo and look like a diseased person (acne on chest, back, etc). I now switched compounds to only running EQ and NPP and my acne cleared up 100% and im back to normal. I say you switch compounds to something that doesnt make you break out, nothing worse than busting your ass in the gym..only to have to hide your gains under your shirt because of acne. The only reason I used Test and deca was because of this internet bullshit on how you cant make gains without test,etc. The only thing that sucks is that tren is awesome but it makes me break out worse than anything so i have to avoid.  8)

chess315

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2012, 08:21:27 PM »
Im telling you if you have insurance get doxycyclin anit biotic for acne it knocks that cystic acne out in a week or so.

volcnnxn

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2012, 08:32:00 PM »
Im telling you if you have insurance get doxycyclin anit biotic for acne it knocks that cystic acne out in a week or so.

+1 on the doxy, 100mg  twice a day. Septra DS works well too, twice per day as well.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2012, 05:25:02 AM »

is it that good? i know a guy ( lol yeah i know a guy, and it really isnt me haha, i have perfect skin thank god), but he has terrible acne.. its actually not acne/pimple, its more like cyst, and he says are painful... its not puss or white like a pimple, its lumpy... would this shit work ?

and to the OP, try Neutrogena   Clean Body wash, see if that helps... i only get oily skin on TRT doses, and i use Neutrogena  Rapid Clear Treatment pads 2-3 tims a day and no problems

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2012, 05:31:23 PM »
Truth be told - those who have acne (especially the cystic type), it's rather disgusting to use the equipment right after them or be nearby them at the gym.  :-X I've seen some users with it so bad, that if you are in their vicinity, some times you wonder if you will catch some venerable disease from them. These users should know better than to wear wife beaters. Every twink nowadays seems to be doing the same or/and wearing dri-gear. And in the long run acne ruins the skin with the scars, that takes a long time to heal. So opt for preemptive action, especially those prone to breakouts.

Pick up some Vit A Acid cream or the gel (Prescription only -0.1% is the strongest). With that you never give anything a chance to ever appear. I only ever get the occasional pimple on the face. Now i apply it once a week. It's kind of like taking pre-emptive for weapons of mass destruction that are not their. Eliminate your enemies before they have a chance to speak the truth.

chess315

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2012, 09:28:37 PM »
Truth be told - those who have acne (especially the cystic type), it's rather disgusting to use the equipment right after them or be nearby them at the gym.  :-X I've seen some users with it so bad, that if you are in their vicinity, some times you wonder if you will catch some venerable disease from them. These users should know better than to wear wife beaters. Every twink nowadays seems to be doing the same or/and wearing dri-gear. And in the long run acne ruins the skin with the scars, that takes a long time to heal. So opt for preemptive action, especially those prone to breakouts.

Pick up some Vit A Acid cream or the gel (Prescription only -0.1% is the strongest). With that you never give anything a chance to ever appear. I only ever get the occasional pimple on the face. Now i apply it once a week. It's kind of like taking pre-emptive for weapons of mass destruction that are not their. Eliminate your enemies before they have a chance to speak the truth.

I never have got that vit A creme to do shit its basically topical accutane I have problems when starting or stopping the docycyclin works very good but im going to remember this to as i have a lot of that creme. I agree on the pre emptive action thats the best way.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2012, 09:51:49 PM »
If gear made me break out that bad and I has to use all kinds of creams/medx, I wouldn't even use it. Having skin that looks like a pizza isn't worth being big.

darts

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2012, 01:01:26 AM »
I've had bad acne on chest and back since before I even started lifting. Somehow it hasn't gotten worse even on 700mg tren a week. I've been going to the dermatologist and it's really cleared up for the most part but lately stalled and has been staying the same - that and the cystic ones are still the same.

didn't work for me at all for my cystic acne

sacharidacek

• Getbig I
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2012, 05:00:29 AM »
roaccutane 10 max 20mg ED works amazing, no sides no acne  ;)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2012, 05:03:34 AM »
roaccutane 10 max 20mg ED works amazing, no sides no acne  ;)
yeah... but thats like saying i have a pounding a headache, and someone offering you a loaded gun...sure it does the trick, but....

sacharidacek

• Getbig I
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2012, 05:51:32 AM »
yeah... but thats like saying i have a pounding a headache, and someone offering you a loaded gun...sure it does the trick, but....
But what ? How dangerous is 10mg accutane ED ? Compared to things like stanozolol, oxymetholone, methandienone etc.. I am on accutane(20mg EOD) for one year now and no problems. Just no alcohol and oral AAS.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2012, 06:17:17 AM »
But what ? How dangerous is 10mg accutane ED ? Compared to things like stanozolol, oxymetholone, methandienone etc.. I am on accutane(20mg EOD) for one year now and no problems. Just no alcohol and oral AAS.
accutane is one of those drugs/meds that actually lives up to all of its side effects... thank god i have good skin and i dont need anything other than a facewash , but i have heard first hand from accutane giving people suicidal thoughts, making them fucked up in the head, feeling like shit, vomitting, ...you name it

and now there is a lawsuit against it

sacharidacek

• Getbig I
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2012, 08:08:25 AM »
accutane is one of those drugs/meds that actually lives up to all of its side effects... thank god i have good skin and i dont need anything other than a facewash , but i have heard first hand from accutane giving people suicidal thoughts, making them fucked up in the head, feeling like shit, vomitting, ...you name it

and now there is a lawsuit against it

lol but those (170 lb)people are taking 70mg ED and more. For 220 lb guy is 10mg ED NOTHING and it works perfectly...