Author Topic: Test as a bridge between cycles.  (Read 2373 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Test as a bridge between cycles.
« on: April 17, 2012, 04:47:05 AM »
200mg a week do the trick or would that not really be worthwhile.

Bearing in mind i have only run a few oral cycles and would still like to gain and improve in the interval.
Trans Milkshake.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: Test as a bridge between cycles.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 07:03:56 AM »
Test off cycle is like fucking without penetration.  :D

What you want is to have a feeling you are off....but on the side not be really off.

Natural means you are in the water, therefore a bridging means you are just NOT off cycle.

You cant get little pregnant. Go off or stay on but stop fooling yourself that a bridge is off.

ANYTHING above natural test production is on cycle.

Holy shit this post blew my mind, i feel very confused now. ;) :D

I meant between orals bro, the reason i don't want to go completely off is because i have hit a very good vein, where i am improving every day. So i wondered what the minimal dose of test would be for most people.
Trans Milkshake.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 07:12:22 AM »
i would go with 300 if long ester,otherwise 200 pro,e3d i guess would be fine?
GETBIG!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 07:44:58 AM »
Some guys have different definitions, but to me a bridge and a cruise are same/same.

Like BA said, you are on or off, no in between.

200mg EW is plenty to cruise on. I have always used 250mg of Test as my cruise dosage.

Good luck!

8)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 10:39:05 AM »
go off or stay on.

if youve only done orals so far, your losses will not be big if you come off entirely.

bridging wont make a huge difference to being totaly off in your case.

going off gives the body a break, which i find a good idea, particularly after oral cycles.

i only agree with this since you are so new to this, and only run orals.

but at more advanced states, you can not go off for more than 3 weeks or so. we all bridge or cruise, and really i don't know anyone who is advanced (5'10'', 215+ lbs @ sub 6%; 6 foot tall 230 lbs @ sub 6%; 6'2'' 245 lbs @ sub 6%. etc) that ever comes off fully. you can go off for a few weeks and maintain everything, but that is provided you have a long esther that is keeping your engine fueled, metaphorically. if you are running prop/tren ace and go off for a month that is an issue. if you are running sustanon/npp/tren ace and go off for a month, you will be ok in that the sustanon will keep you rolling a bit. you will feel like absolute shit the last week, week 4, but whatever. you will live and not lose too much.

however that is your window! anything over 3-4 weeks and you're going to start losing, unless you are on good GH, and even then you need anabolics. there is a reason we combine gh and anabolics. you can't just drop anabolics and go "off cycle" and expect to not lose gains and return to natural state.

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 12:30:24 PM »
i only agree with this since you are so new to this, and only run orals.

but at more advanced states, you can not go off for more than 3 weeks or so. we all bridge or cruise, and really i don't know anyone who is advanced (5'10'', 215+ lbs @ sub 6%; 6 foot tall 230 lbs @ sub 6%; 6'2'' 245 lbs @ sub 6%. etc) that ever comes off fully. you can go off for a few weeks and maintain everything, but that is provided you have a long esther that is keeping your engine fueled, metaphorically. if you are running prop/tren ace and go off for a month that is an issue. if you are running sustanon/npp/tren ace and go off for a month, you will be ok in that the sustanon will keep you rolling a bit. you will feel like absolute shit the last week, week 4, but whatever. you will live and not lose too much.

however that is your window! anything over 3-4 weeks and you're going to start losing, unless you are on good GH, and even then you need anabolics. there is a reason we combine gh and anabolics. you can't just drop anabolics and go "off cycle" and expect to not lose gains and return to natural state.

Smoof what's your take on how to maintain reproductive health with HCG?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 12:43:59 PM »
i've been running 20 mg of superdrol ed for the past 4 weeks and i really don't want to go off, but i guess that it's required for health reasons (on a side note, my gramps is 94 years old and he drinks like a fish and smokes at least a pack of cigs per day, and he's fully functioning and basically just a mean old SOB :D) so i'm kinda hoping and praying that i got them strong survival genetics from him ;D

so as far as orals go the bridge is 3 weeks?

i'm planning to keep running this 20 mg sdrol ed for 2 to 4 more weeks, basically making it a 6 or 8 week cycle