Author Topic: ETS - From Atlargenutrition.com  (Read 6074 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
ETS - From Atlargenutrition.com
« on: October 27, 2005, 05:06:41 PM »
If anyone remembers about a month or so ago myself and a few others hounded Chris Mason about his ETS product on his site. Basically i asked for proof that it worked and was worth the money. Well, Chris sent me a free 240 Capsule bottle of his ETS product for FREE so i could decide for myself.

First off i am a lifetime natural trainer who does personal training as a side job. Most of us "natural" guys are always looking for an edge and always looking for a supplement that REALLY works. i have personally tried almost every supplement on the market and wasted lots of money.

I have been taking ETS for 4 weeks now and i can say it does work. i have noticed better sleep, i fall asleep much faster(i toss and turn most nights) and if i get up in the middle of the night to piss out my bedtime protein shake i can pass back out quickly. i have always had trouble sleeping, i always feel run down in the mornings and sometimes feel like i didn't sleep at all. well, i can personally say that his product has helped me in a very positive way.

I have also noticed a slight decrease in DOMS 1-2 days after an intense workout. i believe in low volume heavy/intense training doing each muscle once a week so i can't comment on the ability to train more often. i can say that i don't feel near as stiff in the mornings as i usually do.

I don't have any serious injuries, i do however have a nagging pain in my elbow and knee. both of these have been with me for almost 8 months and have not decreased at all until recently. my knee used to kill me in the morning, now it is hardly even noticable. my elbow comes and goes day by day but it used to hurt all day, every day.

I started taking creatine mono about a month before i started the ETS so my strength is going up and i feel that i can't make an accurate claim that the ETS made any impact, but i wouldn't count it out just yet.

All in all i am very pleased with the ETS product and i will continue to use it at this point in time. if anything, the sleep benefits are worth it to me. i have tried ZMA and it makes me very groggy in the mornings, almost like a hangover. ETS does not do this to me at all. i actually feel more refreshed in the mornings now.

I also promised Chris to be 100% honest in my opinion and i also said i would pay him for this sample if i felt it worked in any-way-shape-or-form. i will send him the cash once the bottle is empty and i can give my best opinion.

Feel free to ask any questions or make any "respectable" comments in this thread about the product.

-Stats- just to let you know i'm no newbie

-7 years of serious consistant lifting and eating...10 years total if you count off and on
-27 years old
-6' 234 pounds @ around 15-20% BF

-Max lifts -

Dead - 525 for 2 reps
Squat - 405 for 8 reps - nothing heavier until knee is 100%
Bench - 345 for 3 reps

8)

xkol

Re: ETS - From Atlargenutrition.com
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 05:42:10 PM »
If anyone remembers about a month or so ago myself and a few others hounded Chris Mason about his ETS product on his site. Basically i asked for proof that it worked and was worth the money. Well, Chris sent me a free 240 Capsule bottle of his ETS product for FREE so i could decide for myself.

First off i am a lifetime natural trainer who does personal training as a side job. Most of us "natural" guys are always looking for an edge and always looking for a supplement that REALLY works. i have personally tried almost every supplement on the market and wasted lots of money.

I have been taking ETS for 4 weeks now and i can say it does work. i have noticed better sleep, i fall asleep much faster(i toss and turn most nights) and if i get up in the middle of the night to piss out my bedtime protein shake i can pass back out quickly. i have always had trouble sleeping, i always feel run down in the mornings and sometimes feel like i didn't sleep at all. well, i can personally say that his product has helped me in a very positive way.

I have also noticed a slight decrease in DOMS 1-2 days after an intense workout. i believe in low volume heavy/intense training doing each muscle once a week so i can't comment on the ability to train more often. i can say that i don't feel near as stiff in the mornings as i usually do.

I don't have any serious injuries, i do however have a nagging pain in my elbow and knee. both of these have been with me for almost 8 months and have not decreased at all until recently. my knee used to kill me in the morning, now it is hardly even noticable. my elbow comes and goes day by day but it used to hurt all day, every day.

I started taking creatine mono about a month before i started the ETS so my strength is going up and i feel that i can't make an accurate claim that the ETS made any impact, but i wouldn't count it out just yet.

All in all i am very pleased with the ETS product and i will continue to use it at this point in time. if anything, the sleep benefits are worth it to me. i have tried ZMA and it makes me very groggy in the mornings, almost like a hangover. ETS does not do this to me at all. i actually feel more refreshed in the mornings now.

I also promised Chris to be 100% honest in my opinion and i also said i would pay him for this sample if i felt it worked in any-way-shape-or-form. i will send him the cash once the bottle is empty and i can give my best opinion.

Feel free to ask any questions or make any "respectable" comments in this thread about the product.

-Stats- just to let you know i'm no newbie

im aint gonna to read all that but my guess is this miricle supplement costs alot more then its worth, do u think the benifits outweight the cost?

-7 years of serious consistant lifting and eating...10 years total if you count off and on
-27 years old
-6' 234 pounds @ around 15-20% BF

ive only been trainin 4 years an im bigger an leaner than you, then again i got genetics like a god.

-Max lifts -

Dead - 525 for 2 reps
Squat - 405 for 8 reps - nothing heavier until knee is 100%
Bench - 345 for 3 reps

i beat you on all those lifts.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 06:27:43 AM »
Come on now Xkol, Double XL, Max Koltane...keep it real!

we can argue in another thread...

this is not a miracle supplement at all.

it's nice to see a steroid abuser as a teenager is stronger than a lifetime natural.

Next!

8)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2005, 09:23:14 AM »
placebo effect...
A

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2005, 11:51:33 AM »
I wanted to try ETS but could never actually receive the product.  Oh well, Chris was very good to deal with though and I got my money back.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2005, 12:56:24 PM »
placebo effect...

Really? some people told me the same thing about creatine.

8)

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2005, 02:22:14 PM »
Absolutely not a placebo effect.  Nothing more need be said.
w

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2005, 02:47:05 PM »
follow the arrows

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2005, 08:21:47 AM »
I cannot comment on te ETL but definitely like the MRP and Protein, Opticen and Nitrean.Thermocin is good as well. Does not give me the jitters as some of the others do. One thing I have noticed is it seems to stay in my system longer.....

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2005, 12:28:13 PM »
I would like to relay my appreciation to Overload for this post.  I wish more guys out there would give honest, no bull-shit, feedback on new supplements.  I believe guys like you a hell of a lot more than any advertisement (except for MuscleTech - those guys are straight-up!!! ;D).

I was actually thinking about posting about ETS a while ago, wondering if there was any more feedback about it.  So thanks again Overload - very nice/informative post.  I may just throw Chris Mason some business after all!

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2005, 04:20:19 AM »
Thanks guys!
w

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2005, 07:18:11 AM »
I would like to relay my appreciation to Overload for this post.  I wish more guys out there would give honest, no bull-shit, feedback on new supplements.  I believe guys like you a hell of a lot more than any advertisement (except for MuscleTech - those guys are straight-up!!! ;D).

I was actually thinking about posting about ETS a while ago, wondering if there was any more feedback about it.  So thanks again Overload - very nice/informative post.  I may just throw Chris Mason some business after all!

Thanks for the good words!

Everything is still going great, my knee is about 90% and i even did some heavy deadlift triples with 495 last night. my knee feels great this morning, no stiffness at all. last friday i did front squats with NO pain, i haven't done those in 6 months. DOMS has really been less the last few weeks. i will keep updating this every week or two so keep an eye on it. i am very happy with the results. once my protein runs out i will be trying some of Chris' Nitrean or Opticen protein powders. I'd much rather be supporting a business man with integrity than supporting some large company who doesn't give two shits about the customers.

8)

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2005, 05:01:59 PM »
Thanks man!  I really do care.  I know that sounds corny, but it is true.
w

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2005, 07:14:55 AM »
Well, i finished taking the ETS about 3 weeks ago but i wanted to have some time off before i gave my final opinion. This product worked very well for me. i took the weeks off because i wanted to prove to myself that it was really working.

things i got from taking ETS

-DOMS was reduced
-fell asleep faster and stayed asleep
-my knee and elbow are both 100% now
-i wake up more refreshed while taking it and feel like i have more energy in the morning

i'm sure there are more benefits but those are the ones that i know came from the ETS. all in all i'm pleased with the results and will be ordering more ETS from chris here in the next few weeks. this is one of the few supplements that i will continue to take for a while.

let me know if you have any questions or respectable comments.

8)

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2005, 07:42:48 AM »
Overload....

I have not had the pleasure of using the Atlargbrand but have tried Cytodyne and Twin Lab ZMA products...

One thing I did notice was very vivid and colorful dreams..

DId you notice this at all? Not a bad thing, just asking....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2005, 09:27:52 PM »
 ::)
A

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2005, 04:24:54 AM »
Well, i finished taking the ETS about 3 weeks ago but i wanted to have some time off before i gave my final opinion. This product worked very well for me. i took the weeks off because i wanted to prove to myself that it was really working.

things i got from taking ETS

-DOMS was reduced
-fell asleep faster and stayed asleep
-my knee and elbow are both 100% now
-i wake up more refreshed while taking it and feel like i have more energy in the morning

i'm sure there are more benefits but those are the ones that i know came from the ETS. all in all i'm pleased with the results and will be ordering more ETS from chris here in the next few weeks. this is one of the few supplements that i will continue to take for a while.

let me know if you have any questions or respectable comments.

8)

Thank you again for your review. 

ETS is actually our best selling product (running neck and neck with chocolate Nitrean) and a product with a very high rate of repeat buyers (which is always a good indication of a product's efficacy). 

If you haven't tried it and you want to try a product that works go to www.atlargenutrition.com .

Chris
w

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2005, 04:26:16 AM »
Overload....

I have not had the pleasure of using the Atlargbrand but have tried Cytodyne and Twin Lab ZMA products...

One thing I did notice was very vivid and colorful dreams..

DId you notice this at all? Not a bad thing, just asking....

I do not experience that effect to any significant degree but I have seen many of our users report it.  The effects I experience most strongly are reduced DOMS and improved overall recovery.
w

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2005, 06:58:50 AM »
can chris or overload put up a link to the product?  I couldn't really find it by navigating the site.  Thanks.
:-)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2005, 11:46:05 AM »
can chris or overload put up a link to the product?  I couldn't really find it by navigating the site.  Thanks.

http://www.atlargenutrition.com/nutrition_detail.php/products_id/5

8)

Bear03

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2005, 03:07:07 PM »
What does this "micro-lactin" do, Chris?

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2005, 06:57:25 PM »
What does this "micro-lactin" do, Chris?

Please read about the product on the link Overload was kind enough to provide.
w

Bear03

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2005, 09:44:11 PM »
Please read about the product on the link Overload was kind enough to provide.

dude, it's just a bunch of fluff, can you tell me in simple terms and a short sentence or two EXACTLY what it does?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2005, 02:15:26 PM »
 ::)
A

what.

• Getbig III
  • Commercialized-ass bitch