Author Topic: Gyno/tenderness only when combining certain AAS  (Read 1763 times)

hematocritter

• Getbig III
Gyno/tenderness only when combining certain AAS
« on: April 17, 2012, 08:30:42 AM »
I can run decent doses of test, tren, or deca by themselves without any gyno issues, but
I get very tender if I combine them in decent doses. I can keep the test dose low and run both
NPP and tren together, but not if the test dose goes over 250mg per week.
I can run deca at 700mg per week without issue, but if I add 750mg of test, I will have soreness
or tenderness around my nipples.
I was recently running 350mg NPP weekly, 200mg norma deca weekly, along with 500mg test (and 400mg masteron).
I was not having any issues, but I raised my test to 750mg and now both sides are tender to the touch.

I run 400mg masteron weekly, 1mg pramipexole daily,  and 15mg aromasin E3D, but began taking some letrozole a couple days ago once I noticed
the tenderness.
Does anyone else have this issue? I suppose I should just plan my cycles in combos that I know won't cause issue.
I am just confused because I figured with the mast, aroma, prami, and now letro, gyno would not be possible with any dosage and combo of drugs.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
Re: Gyno/tenderness only when combining certain AAS
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 11:39:21 AM »
Yea, I'm not a nolvadex fan, which is why I am not using it.
I have always had letrozole on hand in case I notice things getting too sensitive, and if I take a decent enough dose, the tenderness goes away.
I know there is no reversing full blown gyno, but there is certainly a point where you can reverse minor swelling and get it under control before
it turns into fibrous tissue that needs to be removed through surgery.

I am definitely sensitive to gyno, I have had it removed already once, but it looks like I may need surgery again.
I do not notice any correlation between bodyfat and gyno, I have never been over 12% bf in my life, and my first time noticing a lump under my
nipple was during a cycle where I was quite lean, and my AAS dose had been constant for a good month already.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 11:47:05 AM »
Just use 12 aromasin daily and you will be fine,bump it if you feel the need,but half a tab daily of exesmethane should be enough for 750-1000 mg of gear.Ofc it all depends on the individual in the end...
GETBIG!

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 09:58:24 PM »
started getting lumps when i added anadrol to sust/npp. was running 25mg PHARM GRADE aromasin. i think its a weak AI. i dropped thr drol and am running letro at 1.5 mg a day, hopefully reverse these marbel sized lumps

arimidex works for me only at 1mg ( or 2 mg, whatever they are dosed at) a week even when i was running 1000mg test. too bad i ran out and thats why im trying letro as a last resort