Author Topic: It has begun!  (Read 2498 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
It has begun!
« on: April 17, 2012, 08:50:56 AM »
Started Phase 1 on April 1st

Many of you may remember I posted a pretty epic cycle back in early March that i was going to follow. Well, work has hit me pretty hard the last few months and I'm going to be traveling across state lines almost weekly to coordinate a massive biofuels project we have in a neighboring state.

Since my travel time and work schedule are insane, i have decided to start my cycle with long esters and switch to short esters after the spring rush of work we are having. Between working 60+ hours a week and all the other organizations i contribute time to, I'm short on time to inject multiple times per day. So i made some adjustments.

1-8 Weeks Phase 1
900mg Eq
900mg Deca
1000mg Primo E
60mg Var
10iu Rips

9-16 Weeks Phase 2
1050mg Tren A
700mg Primo A
700mg Mast A
100mg Drol + 50mg Halo
10iu Thanks

After 16 weeks i will gauge my progress with pictures and make adjustments. I would like to run this for 8 months switching compounds every 8 weeks or so.

Goals are to see how my body reacts without Test. I have been getting a lot of very useful PM's about non-test based cycles and i wanted to try it out for myself before i pass judgement.

Training will be heavy lifting 3 days a week and i train Muay Thai 2-3 days a week. I do a ton of cardio for Muay Thai and I'm already at about 7-8% BF.

My diet will be clean around 4k calories up front and towards the end i will taper it down to about 2k calories. Cardio will stay consistant. I don't want to lose my cardio ability on this cycle and I'm curious to see how my cardio is effected by this cycle.

I haven't used any AAS in almost 4 years, but i have been using GH off and on for over 2 years.

I will have some Watson Cyp in case i need to add Test into the mix as well as some good Sust from a well known guy. I also have AI's and a few other things in case any sides pop up.

Really curious to see how all of this works out. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I decided to drop Slin because i don't think it's necessary for what my goals are. I want to gain some solid mass and then cut myself to the fucking bone. I want to be PEELED by the end of week 16.

Gear: Oxide, Alpha, Superman, SMeds and all ancillaries are human grade. GH: Thanks/Novo's/Rips/Eli's.

Progress pictures will be posted along the way.

Let me know what you guys think and i might add NPP in there somewhere.

Stats
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 204 7-8% BF
History: Been using AAS off/on for over 10 years. I have been clean for almost 4 years.

This is a mini cycle compared to what i've used in the past. ;D

All replies are welcome.

8)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
Re: It has begun!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 09:16:33 AM »

Many of you may remember I posted a pretty epic cycle back in early March that i was going to follow. Well, work has hit me pretty hard the last few months and I'm going to be traveling across state lines almost weekly to coordinate a massive biofuels project we have in a neighboring state.

Since my travel time and work schedule are insane, i have decided to start my cycle with long esters and switch to short esters after the spring rush of work we are having. Between working 60+ hours a week and all the other organizations i contribute time to, I'm short on time to inject multiple times per day. So i made some adjustments.

1-8 Weeks Phase 1
900mg Eq
900mg Deca
1000mg Primo E
60mg Var
10iu Rips

9-16 Weeks Phase 2
1050mg Tren A
700mg Primo A
700mg Mast A
100mg Drol + 50mg Halo
10iu Thanks

After 16 weeks i will gauge my progress with pictures and make adjustments. I would like to run this for 8 months switching compounds every 8 weeks or so.

Goals are to see how my body reacts without Test. I have been getting a lot of very useful PM's about non-test based cycles and i wanted to try it out for myself before i pass judgement.

Training will be heavy lifting 3 days a week and i train Muay Thai 2-3 days a week. I do a ton of cardio for Muay Thai and I'm already at about 7-8% BF.

My diet will be clean around 4k calories up front and towards the end i will taper it down to about 2k calories. Cardio will stay consistant. I don't want to lose my cardio ability on this cycle and I'm curious to see how my cardio is effected by this cycle.

I haven't used any AAS in almost 4 years, but i have been using GH off and on for over 2 years.

I will have some Watson Cyp in case i need to add Test into the mix as well as some good Sust from a well known guy. I also have AI's and a few other things in case any sides pop up.

Really curious to see how all of this works out. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I decided to drop Slin because i don't think it's necessary for what my goals are. I want to gain some solid mass and then cut myself to the fucking bone. I want to be PEELED by the end of week 16.

Gear: Oxide, Alpha, Superman, SMeds and all ancillaries are human grade. GH: Thanks/Novo's/Rips/Eli's.

Stats
History: Been using AAS off/on for over 10 years. I have been clean for almost 4 years.

All replies are welcome.

8)

You're going to be just ridiculously cut at the end of the cycle. Your weight will fluctuate heavily. In phase one I could imagine you getting up to 225-230, but as soon as that deca is out and the masteron and tren come in, you are going to lose the water and a huge amount of the weight.

It's an interesting cycle that i would never run. Through personal experience I have found that test needs
To be cycled for me personally or else my libido and mood crash. I have gone no test for about 8 weeks when it starts. Then even adding in 175-350 mg weekly makes
My mood improve so much.

My advice
Is to have test on hand. And be ready to start using 175-350 mg weekly if u have massive
Libido issues or just feel depressed.

You know what you're
Doing so don't listen to me
If
You dont want to. But I mega dose also and am intimately familiar with pushing the limits
Of low/no test. Now a day I run 1.5 grams of
Test weekly because frankly it makes
Me feel
Good and it
Interacts w GH well. And it does not kill my physique or my lines. Obviously I look better w no test, but it's
Not relevant since I am a 9-5 corporate slave now.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 11:04:40 AM »
Thanks for the input Smoof.

That is exactly what i plan on doing. Play it by feel and if i feel that i need test i can add it in quickly. I have Test E/C, Sust and Prop just in case i need it.

I have always used test as a base in all my cycles and I'm interested to see what it's like without it. If things go bad i will shoot some test into the mix and go from there. Test has always been my favorite compound and this will be a good gauge for me to see what cycles are like without it. The last time i did a cycle without test was probably 10 years ago.

I feel great on test, but i want to try this out and see where it leads me. I might like it or i might not. We shall see.

So far i feel great and i'm looking forward to the next few weeks. I'm already noticing a different look to my muscles and it's only been a little over two weeks. By the end of the month i should be in full swing.

8)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 12:09:12 PM »
You're not afraid what could happen to your penis on this cycle?
 ???

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 12:49:17 PM »
thats alot of shit. Good luck overL! Ill be watching..
l

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 01:06:17 PM »
No test at all?  interesting.  Just for general good life 200 mg test a week is needed.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 02:16:25 PM »

1-8 Weeks Phase 1
900mg Eq
900mg Deca
1000mg Primo E
60mg Var
10iu Rips

9-16 Weeks Phase 2
1050mg Tren A
700mg Primo A
700mg Mast A
100mg Drol + 50mg Halo
10iu Thanks

Stats

All replies are welcome.

8)
Have fun. At your age there is no reason to come off, lower dose, but don't come off. 8)
T

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 02:25:04 PM »
No test at all?  interesting.  Just for general good life 200 mg test a week is needed.

Zero.

I'm going to decide if it's needed or not, for me.

My past experience says it's needed, but i have had some pretty experienced guys tell me they love cycles without test.

I will keep you guys up to date and if things go south i will document it. Trust me if my dick decides to take a week off i will be pumping Test into my body rapidly. I have used Deca/Eq alone many years ago and i never had a single penis issue.

Also, i have been getting GH Serum tests done once every 2 weeks on different brands of GH. I'm also going to get full panels done every 3 months and i will post everything for you guys to see.

I'm actually feeling that push again to compete, but let's see what happens and go from there.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2012, 02:40:00 PM »
Have fun. At your age there is no reason to come off, lower dose, but don't come off. 8)

I just got a script for Test.

Needless to say I plan on staying on TRT forever.

If this cycle goes well, i will probably go back to blasting and cruising like i did in the past.

Even my girl is on board with this. She thinks I'm crazy, but she knows i have the experience and knowledge to do this without messing myself up.

My Endo thinks I'm crazy as well, but as Waylon Jennings said "I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane".

Thanks for the replies guys, i value all of your opinions.

8)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2012, 03:01:15 PM »
Zero.

I'm going to decide if it's needed or not, for me.

My past experience says it's needed, but i have had some pretty experienced guys tell me they love cycles without test.

I will keep you guys up to date and if things go south i will document it. Trust me if my dick decides to take a week off i will be pumping Test into my body rapidly. I have used Deca/Eq alone many years ago and i never had a single penis issue.

Also, i have been getting GH Serum tests done once every 2 weeks on different brands of GH. I'm also going to get full panels done every 3 months and i will post everything for you guys to see.

I'm actually feeling that push again to compete, but let's see what happens and go from there.

8)

When experienced guys say they use no test, they are meaning they only use 400-600mg.  To them using test is 1-2 grams and not using is 1/2 gram.

Like someone who says I don't really drink, but polishes off a 6 pack every saturday night.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2012, 04:23:34 PM »
Nice I like all of those compounds. You should get huge and shredded on that.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2012, 06:42:51 PM »
ya makeveli shredded is spot on....andspeaking of low dose test....I just got done watching a video of kevin levrone and then just watched steve kuclo shortly after, man oh man bodybuilding has gone down hill. These guys using grams of test a week look like fucking shit. I used to always laugh at gh15 telling me about being lean but he's right, weight means nothing. Kevin looked bigger at 240 then these guys looked at 280. Conditioned size is the only thing that matters, lots of test is not the answer for that. And fuck insulin. Good luck OverLoad remember quality over quantity! 8)..
l

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2012, 08:10:02 PM »
Bro, good luck with you plan...only wish you the best you know that, but I'll be very surprised if you don't have some issues on this plan. That is a massive amount of Nandrolone, and if it's real Nandrolone you're going to have some testosterone issues....there's no logical reason on earth for you not to. That's not to say you can't enjoy some progress with this plan, I'm sure you can but a mere 100mg of Nandrolone suppresses 100% of all natural testosterone production...genetics or individual response mean nothing in this case...that's what will happen.

Anyway, you said you had testosterone on hand, so at least it's there when you need it. If you do get away without having problems (BP too) I'd like to know and I'd like to figure out how that is possible.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2012, 08:16:46 PM »
If you're married you don't need to worry about getting it up

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2012, 11:56:18 PM »
If you're married you don't need to worry about getting it up

The funny thing about a low testosterone condition, the only things most people think about is a erectile dysfunction or a loss of libido. I say that's funny because those are only two of the numerous possible problems and they the least serious...sure, they're bothersome and annoying to say the least, but they're far from the worst.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2012, 05:19:33 AM »

1-8 Weeks Phase 1
900mg Eq
900mg Deca
1000mg Primo E
60mg Var
10iu Rips

9-16 Weeks Phase 2
1050mg Tren A
700mg Primo A
700mg Mast A
100mg Drol + 50mg Halo
10iu Thanks

Stats

All replies are welcome.

8)

hey Overload, how about some "before " pics?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2012, 06:45:06 AM »
Bro, good luck with you plan...only wish you the best you know that, but I'll be very surprised if you don't have some issues on this plan. That is a massive amount of Nandrolone, and if it's real Nandrolone you're going to have some testosterone issues....there's no logical reason on earth for you not to. That's not to say you can't enjoy some progress with this plan, I'm sure you can but a mere 100mg of Nandrolone suppresses 100% of all natural testosterone production...genetics or individual response mean nothing in this case...that's what will happen.

Anyway, you said you had testosterone on hand, so at least it's there when you need it. If you do get away without having problems (BP too) I'd like to know and I'd like to figure out how that is possible.

I have concerns about it as well, but I really want to give this a shot. My natural test levels are already on the low end of normal and i know I'm playing with fire, but i really want to do this as an experiment. I have always tested both ends of the spectrum and this is probably my last run with AAS so i want to make it count.

The Deca is from a very well known guy and I can already feel some changes. My face feels puffy and hot, my energy levels are up in the gym and my anxiety is already increasing. I don't gauge progress by sides, but these sides let me know it's kicking in. Last night during a typical training session i noticed i was sweating more than normal and my sweat was extremely oily. I'm hoping to be full bore into this by the end of April.

One thing i will say is that injecting all these volumes of oil is an interesting experience considering it has been 4 years since i have injected anything other than GH. All of my muscle sites are fresh and I'm hitting my delts with 3cc already. The Primo is very smooth and i haven't had any PIP so far.

I have some Test ready to shoot if things get bad. So far i feel great and my libido is fine, but the compounds haven't really set in yet. I think most of what I'm feeling is from the Var at this point.

My girl will go nuts if i have erection issues, so i have to play it safe because she is used to a very sexual man. If my libido goes into the gutter she will probably get pissed off. Viet's are demanding and when i don't want to have a shag she thinks something is wrong with me. I think I'm one of the few guys who is lucky enough to have a girl with a high desire for sex. We have been together for 5 years and still shag almost every day.

Thanks for the concerns bro, i truly appreciate all the pros/cons you guys have presented. I just shot 200mg of Primo and I'm feeling great. The 10ius of Rips is really causing some CTS at work and I'm so sleepy I'm finding myself drinking more coffee than usual. My motorcycle gloves are so tight i might need to get another pair, my hands are pretty swollen already.

I took some before pictures a few weeks ago and i plan on posting a "timeline" transformation towards the end, but i might post the before pictures to give people an idea of what I'm dealing with.

8)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2012, 09:15:31 AM »
what were your stats in your prime before you went clean?