Author Topic: Mitt Romney  (Read 3094 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Mitt Romney
« on: April 17, 2012, 12:29:36 PM »

:D :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Mitt Romney
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 12:35:28 PM »
LOL... Stay boring my friends....

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 12:38:51 PM »
LULZ. Pretty accurate I bet.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 12:58:14 PM »
See - this is so totally stupid.   people are looking for the opposite of hope and change and the messianic bs. 

Boring is good.   We dont need any sleazy slick snake oil thugs like barry.   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 01:06:58 PM »
See - this is so totally stupid.   people are looking for the opposite of hope and change and the messianic bs. 

This is also true - I really dont give a fuck how charismatic or "relatable" the President is - he's the president, he's not supposed to be relatable. He's supposed to be the guy that does whats best for the citizens of the country, not the guy that decides he's going to promise everything to one demographic while demonizing another. He's not an actor, or a rock star.

Im much rather see a CEO run the country than a Social organizer. Someone who understands how to run a business is going to do a helluva lot better than someone who spent his whole life holding protests against capitalism, then bullied his way into office, and then spent his career using intimidation, lies and coersion his way up the political foodchain with no significant accomplishments to show for it.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 07:51:26 PM »
I would call the 90s pretty boring. Boring is good.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 08:00:04 PM »
LOL man the left is really reaching

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 08:33:45 PM »
its a joke lol... calm down.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2012, 08:43:43 PM »
its a joke lol... calm down.
hahaha, you think so?

I think this is/will be a tatic used by the left to try and knock romney, mark my words

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2012, 08:54:18 PM »
just like a typ repub, no sense of humor

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2012, 09:24:17 PM »
just like a typ repub, no sense of humor
Thats not true at all, go back and find the 2 week preconception pregnancy thread that backfired on you.

I got tons of laughs out of that ;)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2012, 09:26:57 PM »
you talking about the one you were not smart enough to read the whole thing,that post :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2012, 10:11:21 PM »
hahaha, you think so?

I think this is/will be a tatic used by the left to try and knock romney, mark my words
who cares...  Obama gets painted all sorts of unflattering ways.  We hear daily that he's a communist American hating getto thug.  If we can hear that, I don't see a problem with people saying or joking about Romney being boring.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2012, 12:19:48 AM »

you've changed your view a lot.  I rememebr you spending a lot of time saying we NEEDED a rock star like trump or cain over a quiet and respectable dude like Huntsmann or Daniels.  Good to see you are all about substance now.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2012, 01:42:45 AM »
Is reaching natural?

G

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2012, 03:39:32 AM »
who cares...  Obama gets painted all sorts of unflattering ways.  We hear daily that he's a communist American hating getto thug.  If we can hear that, I don't see a problem with people saying or joking about Romney being boring.
thats fine just dont act like ppl are not trying to use this idiocy as a way to discredit romney...

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-boy-ate-dog-meat-030312102--abc-news-politics.html

Much has been made about Mitt Romney, in 1983, putting his family dog Seamus in a kennel on top of his roof and driving from Boston to Canada, with said canine Seamus making his displeasure known in a rather scatological way.

Democrats have signaled they have every intention of making sure the American people - especially dog-lovers - know the tale. In January, senior Obama campaign strategist David Axelrod tweeted a photo of the president and Bo in a car, with the snide observation: "@davidaxelrod: How loving owners transport their dogs."

Did you mark my words? lmao

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2012, 03:43:54 AM »

Obama is a ghetto slum dog traitor and myth is boring. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2012, 04:38:18 AM »
thats fine just dont act like ppl are not trying to use this idiocy as a way to discredit romney...

Much has been made about Mitt Romney, in 1983, putting his family dog Seamus in a kennel on top of his roof and driving from Boston to Canada, with said canine Seamus making his displeasure known in a rather scatological way.

Democrats have signaled they have every intention of making sure the American people - especially dog-lovers - know the tale. In January, senior Obama campaign strategist David Axelrod tweeted a photo of the president and Bo in a car, with the snide observation: "@davidaxelrod: How loving owners transport their dogs."

I won't, just as long as you don't pretend republicans are immune from doing the same thing lol..  Romney is boring and that video was funny lol... That's all I personally see of it.   It doesn't make me want to vote for Obama lol...

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2012, 06:29:22 AM »

Is deomcracy natural?

G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2012, 06:30:58 AM »
''
G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2012, 06:33:19 AM »
Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) :“Whether you’re liberal, whether you’re very conservative, you ought to be excited [about Romney] because he’s been on your side at one time or another.”
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2012, 06:34:52 AM »
Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) :“Whether you’re liberal, whether you’re very conservative, you ought to be excited [about Romney] because he’s been on your side at one time or another.”

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2012, 03:11:30 PM »
I won't, just as long as you don't pretend republicans are immune from doing the same thing lol..  Romney is boring and that video was funny lol... That's all I personally see of it.   It doesn't make me want to vote for Obama lol...
sure are, both sides blow...one just blows a little less

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2012, 06:03:22 PM »
G