Author Topic: Ann Romney: Seamus ‘Loved’ Trips Atop Family Car, and diarrhea is funny  (Read 4670 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Seamus travelled on the roof lots of times. When he saw that crate going up there, he'd 'go crazy' with anticipation. 'Joy, oh joy, another vacation, woof!'

Dog Seamus ‘Loved’ Trips Atop Family Car, Says Ann Romney

Seamus, Mitt Romney’s Irish setter who traveled with his young family strapped to the roof of their station wagon, “loved” those trips, despite once getting ill, Ann Romney told ABC’s Diane Sawyer in an exclusive interview....

“The dog loved it,” Ann Romney said. “He would see that crate and, you know, he would, like, go crazy because he was going with us on vacation. It was to me a kinder thing to bring him along than to leave him in the kennel for two weeks.”

“Once, he — we traveled all the time — and he ate the turkey on the counter. I mean, he had the runs,” Ann Romney said, laughing as she explained how the dog got diarrhea.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/04/dog-seamus-loved-trips-atop-family-car-says-ann-romney/

So the Seamus was on the roof, for lots of trips, and that one time he 'got the runs' he'd been eating too much turkey! Yes, it's still LOL funny all these year later. It was for his own good - 'a kinder thing to bring him along' than having Seamus looked after at home, or getting him lodgings.

I'm starting to think Mitt and Ann WERE made for each other, for eternity.

just your average family  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I dont see where youre going with this... are you insinuating the average family doesnt take vacations, and that familys dont take their dogs on vacation with them?
Theres plenty to mock Romney for, but I dont really see how this one fits.....

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
what i'm saying your average family doesn't travel with their dog on the roof of the car :D :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
what i'm saying your average family doesn't travel with their dog on the roof of the car :D :D
This is true, lol.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
they're just your average joes :D :D :D :D :D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
so youve got this and that fact that he is boring, LMFAO

reach much?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
The dog on the top of the car is kinda wtf... lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Reminds me of National Lampoons Aunt Edna. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LOL agreed, doesnt have any bearing what so ever on politics or his qualifications for the presidency though.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

just a normal vacation day for romney and tonymctones family  :D :D

and it shows great decision making  :D :D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
I haven't seen the pictures.

shouldn't people be focusing on other shit, how does each side fall for this. wtf.

are these personal photos or a photo op op?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
so youve got this and that fact that he is boring, LMFAO

reach much?

Is reading natural?

G

tonymctones

• Getbig V

just a normal vacation day for romney and tonymctones family  :D :D

and it shows great decision making  :D :D
LOL we never took our pets on vacation with us.

I dont really see an issue politically or how this would give any insight into his qualifications as president however...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
do you think that's a good decision  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
LOL agreed, doesnt have any bearing what so ever on politics or his qualifications for the presidency though.
I didn't say it did.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
do you think that's a good decision  ;D
not really, I dont necissarily thing its a horrible decision. I certainly didnt see why it is being brough up, until I got up and saw the press had started to make a big deal about this again.

so which news outlet did you suck from this time? media matters/msnbc, straight from the tap?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
not really, I dont necissarily thing its a horrible decision. I certainly didnt see why it is being brough up, until I got up and saw the press had started to make a big deal about this again.

so which news outlet did you suck from this time? media matters/msnbc, straight from the tap?

Obama can't run on his failed record of debt deficit depression decline and despair so they foes on nonsense like tis, condoms, palin, fluke, gay marriage, comedians, etc

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Skip to comments.

Obama as a Boy Ate Dog Meat
ABC NEWS ^ | 4/17/2012 | Jake Tappert
Posted on April 18, 2012 1:17:28 AM EDT by JRochelle

Much has been made about Mitt Romney, in 1983, putting his family dog Seamus in a kennel on top of his roof and driving from Boston to Canada, with said canine Seamus making his displeasure known in a rather scatological way.

Democrats have signaled they have every intention of making sure the American people — especially dog-lovers — know the tale. In January, senior Obama campaign strategist David Axelrod tweeted a photo of the president and Bo in a car, with the snide observation: “@davidaxelrod: How loving owners transport their dogs.”

The Romney campaign signaled tonight that they are not about to cede any ground when it comes to a candidate’s odd past with man’s best friend.

And the Obama campaign shot back, with a spokesman suggesting the Romney team was attacking a child, since the Obama act in question took place when he was a kid.

The Daily Caller noted that in President Obama’s best-selling memoir, “Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance,” the president recalls being fed dog meat as a young boy in Indonesia with his stepfather, Lolo Soetoro.

“With Lolo, I learned how to eat small green chill peppers raw with dinner (plenty of rice), and, away from the dinner table, I was introduced to dog meat (tough), snake meat (tougher), and roasted grasshopper (crunchy),” the president wrote. “Like many Indonesians, Lolo followed a brand of Islam that could make room for the remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths. He explained that a man took on the powers of whatever he ate: One day soon, he promised, he would bring home a piece of tiger meat for us to share.”

After his mother married Soetoro, Obama lived in Indonesia from 1967 until 1971, from roughly the age of 6 through 10.

(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...

I guess Muslims can eat dogs but not keep them.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://soundcloud.com/indogfood/dog-meat-tough

Obama describing when he ate dogs. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Wow...

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Who cares? I see far worse shit than a dog riding on top of a car every day here in Thailand.  I put my dog on the foot rest of my bike when I go out, he fucking loves it.

Purge_WTF

The whole dog on the roof thing kinda irks me too.

I think in some cases having a lot of money can go to your head and make you kind of oblivious to things that you shouldn't be oblivious to.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
it's not a big deal until you watch that video of the dog in there.   loud and bumpy. 

i dont care if my prez is a dick and abusive, if he can fix the nation.  it sucks, but people who work at walmart kick their dogs and I sitll shop there. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Romney straps dogs to the hoods of his cars while Obama straps bombs to planes to secure oil for bankrupt England and France.