Author Topic: Do you make loud noises during sex....  (Read 10283 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Do you make loud noises during sex....
« on: April 17, 2012, 05:04:56 PM »
or do you leave it up to the girl to make noise.....
P

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Do you make loud noises during sex....
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 05:06:56 PM »
or do you leave it up to the girl to make noise.....
I am very noisy, I love to get into it, and when I cum I love to fully let go, like a man possessed, roaring and grunting in a completely unihibited savage caveman type way!
V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 05:09:14 PM »
i keep it low, maybe throw in a grunt when i bust my nut..... i used to fuck a broad that was a screamer, took me a while to get used to it, but she loved it , she kept her bedroom window open all the time, and would yell and moan like a whore so all the neighbors could hear her... funny shit

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 05:10:25 PM »
yes. i also say strange crap as well  :-[

you've gotta let yourself go and get into it and enjoy that fucker. it's the best thing in life that we have  8)

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 05:15:01 PM »
I don't say anything or make much noise at all. I don't have much to say even when I am not having sex.

MikMaq

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 05:16:04 PM »
yes. i also say strange crap as well  :-[

you've gotta let yourself go and get into it and enjoy that fucker. it's the best thing in life that we have  8)
Yeah I don't grunt or anything, but I say wack shit.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 05:16:45 PM »

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 05:18:03 PM »
"It places the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again"

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2012, 05:18:18 PM »
i keep it low, maybe throw in a grunt when i bust my nut..... i used to fuck a broad that was a screamer, took me a while to get used to it, but she loved it , she kept her bedroom window open all the time, and would yell and moan like a whore so all the neighbors could hear her... funny shit

When I was 20, a while ago now, i used to go with a real screamer, and it freaked me out at first, because even I didn't think I was that good, but anyway, i never said anything, but it was everytime and it was full on.  I never did mind too much until the first time I had to drive to the country to meet her parents.  We arrived late, and there was just enough time to meet the parents, eat and go to bed, well, the horny young bloke I was, I let my GF seduce me and we fucked, well, she screamed her parents house down, I couldn't ever look her parents in the eye again, it was weird and freaky.
V

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2012, 05:18:57 PM »
Not like your Mom...

/you guys are, totally, slipping...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2012, 05:21:05 PM »
I shout things like "pwnt.   Epic gyno for titties.   brutal non-ripped glutes"

You call a girl out and you really break her down.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2012, 05:33:53 PM »
My first relationship was with a girl that was real noisy, she was Japanese and I notice this is common with them.
Her parents really liked me and I spent a lot of time at her house, even went on vacations with them. The mom was
a weirdo and sort of got off on knowing that I was banging her daughter. She would set up intimate moments for us, like
telling me that the daughter was in the shower and that I should go in and there in join her, with a sort of seductive smile
while she said it. Weird.
Anyway, we stayed a ridiculously expensive place in Hawaii, and ended up sharing a suite with her parents and her older
brother and his wife. Her and I slept on a mattress in the huge walk in closet near the parents bed. In the middle of the night,
while everyone is sleeping, she starts fucking around like she wants to hook up. I felt weird about it, with the parents being
about ten feet from our mattress with a vented closet door as the only divider between us. I whispered to her to shut up and
that I didn't want her parents to hear me banging her, but she didn't listen. I was licking her sweet little pussy and she was
moaning the whole time, and didn't shut up the whole time I fucker her.
What kind of chick does that with her parents in the room? There is no way they didn't hear us. There was not one awkward
moment with the parents the next day though. It was so strange.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2012, 05:38:03 PM »
In before Benny B posts, "only when his dick first goes into me".

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2012, 06:14:13 PM »
In before Benny B posts, "only when his dick first goes into me".

Lol

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2012, 07:19:17 PM »
I'm pretty loud but nobody else is around to hear, so it's cool

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2012, 03:27:12 AM »
loud not, just saying things like dirty slut

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2012, 04:16:08 AM »
No, but your mom does.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2012, 04:32:13 AM »
My first relationship was with a girl that was real noisy, she was Japanese and I notice this is common with them.
Her parents really liked me and I spent a lot of time at her house, even went on vacations with them. The mom was
a weirdo and sort of got off on knowing that I was banging her daughter. She would set up intimate moments for us, like
telling me that the daughter was in the shower and that I should go in and there in join her, with a sort of seductive smile
Anyway, we stayed a ridiculously expensive place in Hawaii, and ended up sharing a suite with her parents and her older
brother and his wife. Her and I slept on a mattress in the huge walk in closet near the parents bed. In the middle of the night,
while everyone is sleeping, she starts fucking around like she wants to hook up. I felt weird about it, with the parents being
about ten feet from our mattress with a vented closet door as the only divider between us. I whispered to her to shut up and
that I didn't want her parents to hear me banging her, but she didn't listen. I was licking her sweet little pussy and she was
What kind of chick does that with her parents in the room? There is no way they didn't hear us. There was not one awkward

Maybe she was really a boy, and her parents got off knowing that the thousands they spent on the surgery for their 'daughter' was actually working?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2012, 04:32:20 AM »
Na quiet as a mouse just concentrating on getting the job done.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2012, 04:35:08 AM »
Na quiet as a mouse just concentrating on getting the job done.

You have a 5 second concentration span?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2012, 05:24:01 AM »
You have a 5 second concentration span?
6 seconds.  :D

MikMaq

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2012, 05:28:28 AM »

Their gooks either way, can't feel awkard around those folk it's like they got no souls.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2012, 06:34:52 AM »

hahaha fucking creepy.  :D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2012, 06:38:56 AM »
Only noisy before sex..

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2012, 06:39:58 AM »

You still got her number, by any chance?

G