Author Topic: Do you make loud noises during sex....  (Read 10251 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Do you make loud noises during sex....
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2012, 10:59:16 AM »
^^
When I was in my first year in the Army, I met a Chinese girl in Ottawa, Canada.  First date, she wanted me to meet her parents... They both were at first impression very nice, proper people with a good sense of humor.  Her father made me watch an anti-Japanese film about World-War-2 as Japan had committed many atrocities in China, and they were proud to be Chinese.  We all ate dinner afterward, I admit I was hungry, but it never seemed to end- dish after dish, and rice, rice, rice!!!  Even a desert with rice I never tried before, or since... She had a sister, and she and her boyfriend came home as we were finishing dinner.  They went straight to her bedroom, and in 15 minutes we were interrupted by  ooiiiii  oooiiiii  ooooiiiiiiiiii!!!!  coming from the room.  Funny thing was, the family was not reacting... the father noticed I was concerned and said right in front of the mother and my date "IF you are my daughter's boyfriend, in a few weeks you too can sleep in her bedroom".  He didn't even blink, it was said very naturally.  FREAKED ME OUT SO BAD!!!!!!

funny shit!!!
?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2012, 11:03:44 AM »
No noise,I'm to busy looking at myself in the mirror.I like to hit a most muscular,then a front double bi,then I kiss my bi's and tell myself I'm the man.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2012, 11:10:47 AM »
No noise,I'm to busy looking at myself in the mirror.I like to hit a most muscular,then a front double bi,then I kiss my bi's and tell myself I'm the man.

How does your boyfriend react to that?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2012, 11:11:48 AM »
How does your boyfriend react to that?

Most of the time you don't even notice!

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2012, 01:03:14 PM »
funny shit!!!
^^
Truth though, I swear to God... it freaked me out SO BAD I never went back, and she was a SMART girl, fun to be with!!!