Author Topic: suspension  (Read 6275 times)

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
suspension
« on: April 17, 2012, 07:41:07 PM »
On my order coming in i have some scirox 100mg/ml test suspension....never ran it befor, what should i be expecting? Please share your test suspension/TNE stories...with this brand or others

Thanks!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: suspension
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 07:47:03 PM »
On my order coming in i have some scirox 100mg/ml test suspension....never ran it befor, what should i be expecting? Please share your test suspension/TNE stories...with this brand or others

Thanks!

It was my favorite drug back in the 90's.  The results are fast and furious.  From one workout to the next, you'll see noticeable strength gains.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 07:48:47 PM »
What brands did you use? At what doses?

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 07:49:30 PM »
Are the injections painful because of it being waterbased?

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 07:55:10 PM »
from the looks of your previous post is seems like this is the only test ester youd be running? if so you have a lot of research to do and are jumping way ahead of your self

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 07:58:05 PM »
Incorrect, ive run many cycles. None with TNE whic is why im asking about TNE, tha ks for your concern but lets keep to topic......experiences with tne

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 09:06:15 PM »
Incorrect, ive run many cycles. None with TNE whic is why im asking about TNE, tha ks for your concern but lets keep to topic......experiences with tne
this board has gone to shit with all these new guys..problem with water based steroids is bacteria can grow faster if it is dirty gear...iv only used human grade suspension and didnt really notice much pain.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 09:08:13 PM »
from the looks of your previous post is seems like this is the only test ester youd be running? if so you have a lot of research to do and are jumping way ahead of your self

I have run test suspension by itself on atleast two occasions with great results

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2012, 08:27:53 AM »
Ahh maniac, good to see youre still here seems like its all new guys over here!
Im getting ready to take so tne and was just wondering what its like i guess, does it feel different then any other test? Or is it just test is test....im excited to get this cycle started!

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2012, 10:52:47 AM »

Thanks!

Tne-drol-dbol blend from S is very very very good.

.5 cc in EACH outer bicep head an hour before back workout.... Pump like you have never seem in your arm. Aggression that is unmatched. I leave my phone at home when I use
This blend before
The gym because my fiancée often sends me texts that piss me
Off. And I made the mistake of responding with a text that would me up in the dog house a few
Weeks ago. This was part of what made her think I had
"roid rage".

The thing is test suspension + tren ace does something to me
That makes me very very aggressive.

Not roid rage... Just aggression

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2012, 11:53:09 AM »
test suspension or TNE?

test suspension is going to give worse PIP than TNE. both give decent amount of pip unless cut with something else.

it's pretty similar to taking d-bol. strength goes up a lot, some bloat and fullness.

also depends on what it's made with, it might stink up your drawer you keep your gear in  ;D

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2012, 07:57:04 PM »
what do you reccomend cutting with....maybe some bac water? since its already in water...and its suspension, sciroxx

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2012, 08:17:27 PM »
ah, if it's suspension then i have honestly no idea what can be used to cut it with.

the problem with suspension is the water gets absorbed much, much quicker than the steroid itself, so then you essentially just have the steroid powder left between your muscle fibers (if you can imagine salt, or sand texture) and that's why you get pip because the crystallized steroid then actually cuts the tissue and with real bad gear crashes you can actually have a lot of blood form and clot where the appendage starts to swell up like a balloon. i've had that happen in my calf when i tried injecting test-e, ended up with a giant swollen foot for a week, couldn't even see my ankle or walk on the thing for nearly a month.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2012, 10:15:29 PM »
Wtf you couldn't walk for a month!!! How did you work?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2012, 11:07:40 PM »
thankfully no job at the time, i wouldn't have been able to do anything. it hurt sitting, and i had to hop on one leg for a couple days haha

i was a real pathetic sight. it swelled up like i had broken my ankle and people kept asking me what was wrong with my foot or why i was limping.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 07:33:06 AM »
ive just always wanted to run suspension so i figured fck it why not.....we"ll see how it goes, ill be sure to post back how it goes

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 08:10:42 AM »
i am sorry, but what is the benefit of test suspension for non competing bbuilders?

Strength, aggression, lack of water retention compared to other testosterones. There's alot oof things that shouldn't be used in bb but the bodybuilders manage to find a use for them so they can stack in another drug:)

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2012, 09:35:03 AM »
lack of water retention? i thought suspension was the worst for causing the bloated look...aka water retention

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2012, 10:02:04 AM »
Just be careful is ur prone to gyno its gonna pop right away with suspension so keep letro on hand

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2012, 10:26:41 AM »
got letro on hand, never had any gyno problems before thou....the only negative side i really get is ill break out for a week or two....AAS seem to blend pretty well with my body...except tren, i love it but i get major sides thats a whole different story ttho  haha

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2012, 11:02:01 AM »
i am sorry, but what is the benefit of test suspension for non competing bbuilders?

it's kinda like taking an oral, except it hits a little faster and you don't need to worry about it effecting liver/lipids as much

derrock

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2012, 05:24:22 PM »
I have suspension dry in an amp like hcg comes, is this ok? I've never heard of it, but all the oils from this place are g2g. Also, can I shoot it sub/q like hcg?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2012, 06:48:45 PM »
Human grade can hurt, but it seems to be hit or miss with most guys. UG stands the best chance of hurting due to bacteria.

Sides can be worse with Suspension than most other testosterones. You'd think since sides are a little easier to control with smaller esters they'd be easier to control with no ester but the aromatization level with pure testosterone is quite substantial. Nothing can bloat you as fast as Suspension, but it's also one of the easiest things in the world to control if you're smart about things.

As for what to expect, all the benefits of any testosterone compound, it's just testosterone. They'll simply hit you harder and faster.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2012, 12:02:41 AM »
ive always used susp last 6 weeks of most of my preps, my favourite by far,,, as for cutting, just load it up with your tren etc

Texastriceps

• Getbig II
  • IT'LL KILL ME BUT ITLL TAKE 8 MEN TO CARRY ME
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2012, 08:20:39 AM »
I agree I love suspension especially pre contest but to my knowledge Sciroxx quit making it a long while ago and finding human grade is harder than finding gold!
RUSTY OF TEXAS