Author Topic: sciroxx vs vishnu  (Read 6331 times)

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
sciroxx vs vishnu
« on: April 17, 2012, 07:46:09 PM »
Masteron
Same mg/ml
Same price

Which one? And why?

itrain

• Getbig II
Re: sciroxx vs vishnu
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 07:52:59 PM »
if those were my only choices Id go with NONE,, find a better source

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 07:59:22 PM »
And whys that?  Bad experience with either brand?

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 08:02:55 PM »
ive tried sciroxx and like it
muscle

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 08:09:21 PM »

Which sciroxx products have you used? No complaints with their gear?

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 08:28:29 PM »

too each there own but i love life and only trust gmp facilities to produce my hormones

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 08:37:02 PM »
its been years since ive tried them and have better places ti get my goodies...I think i tried test, eq and something else but i got good results from their gear, cant speak of quality now as its been some time
muscle

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 08:59:18 PM »
too each there own but i love life and only trust gmp facilities to produce my hormones
ok and what gmp facility do you use that produces masteron? You have to go underground for that shit

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2012, 09:55:33 PM »
who said i use masteron?

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2012, 02:38:19 AM »
sciroxx makes good oral steroids. their oils are hit and miss like any ugl's. its not bad gear if you get it from the right guy.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2012, 05:26:50 AM »
sciroxx makes good oral steroids. their oils are hit and miss like any ugl's. its not bad gear if you get it from the right guy.

I thought K shut down unless its a copie cat one ?
Can't get thru to him, someone let me know.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2012, 06:22:59 AM »
who said i use masteron?

Obviously you dont but the above poster needs masteron

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2012, 06:45:24 AM »
Is Sciroxx still around, the real Sciroxx the one K runs thats the one and only and if theits any Vets here they know who im talking about
any info would be great, thanks

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2012, 07:04:04 AM »
Whatever Sciroxx your getting is not the real Sciroxx

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2012, 08:43:42 AM »
I wouldn't trust 'sciroxx' go with vishnu. Few guys on another board use it and no complaints yet.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

202-Freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2012, 05:20:58 PM »
Both are potent products so you won't go wrong from that perspective, but I prefer the smooth and painless oil that Sciroxx uses for their injectables (which is a super important factor if you're doing daily or EOD injections). I also like the fact that Sciroxx offers a wide range of both orals and injectables. And whoever said "Whatever Sciroxx you are getting now is not the real Sciroxx" is completely full of shit. You can even look up the product codes on your vials right on Sciroxx's website to verify legitimacy. Honestly, I don't know what more a person could want in a UGL.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2012, 07:05:17 PM »
Both are potent products so you won't go wrong from that perspective, but I prefer the smooth and painless oil that Sciroxx uses for their injectables (which is a super important factor if you're doing daily or EOD injections). I also like the fact that Sciroxx offers a wide range of both orals and injectables. And whoever said "Whatever Sciroxx you are getting now is not the real Sciroxx" is completely full of shit. You can even look up the product codes on your vials right on Sciroxx's website to verify legitimacy. Honestly, I don't know what more a person could want in a UGL.

If K is behind it than yes its the real deal and if you have been running sciroxx since the begainning you know what i mean

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2012, 07:16:01 PM »
   You can even look up the product codes on your vials right on Sciroxx's website to verify legitimacy   

this is the way to verify products nowdays HG, Pharma, or UGL people are making a living off of taking big name things and copying them to the tee,, Look at lui vuitton purses, gucci glasses, jordan/ nike running shoes,,

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2012, 07:14:35 PM »
I got my tabs from K. have not talked to him for awhile though. few months. pack came from the right country. im sure they are legit

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2012, 05:39:47 PM »
Is sciroxx still in Biz are did K shut down
anybody have any news on them ? thanks

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2012, 04:40:30 AM »
Is sciroxx still in Biz are did K shut down
anybody have any news on them ? thanks

I dont know but I got my order from K. he spoke good english. He did say russians were knocking off their products. But it came from the correct country and like I said it was def K I talked to. I do not know who the hell is running sales now if K is not. I have not heard of any busts.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2012, 05:17:00 PM »
I dont know but I got my order from K. he spoke good english. He did say russians were knocking off their products. But it came from the correct country and like I said it was def K I talked to. I do not know who the hell is running sales now if K is not. I have not heard of any busts.

PM me a addy for them

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2012, 07:23:02 AM »
K's dbol is overdosed and love it! His Pentadex and Deca was good as well. I have not gotten any of his test because I have a script. Like you WW, mine were shipped from the right place. K went to halograms a while back and that is the best way to spot fakes.
I did get an email from him many months ago saying he was laying low for a bit and then I heard he got busted on another board. JJ, I will try and get his new email.

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2012, 11:27:21 AM »
Vishnu is sound, except some of their vials are closer to 9ml than 10.

big_pauly

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2012, 06:02:55 PM »
if you have legit sciroxx, with the serial numbers and hologram, you can feel safe using it, besides HG,  It is a top contender in UGL and can't be beat in anyway...as far as sterility and what the label claims...I would NEVER order test suspension from any UGL..but I took a chance...it is fantastic...if you can sell legit suspension, that just shows how good their product line is...no, I'm not getting anything for kissing sciroxx ass, just been using them for 4 years.