Author Topic: MP's t3 Bloodwork  (Read 3769 times)

SL1CED

• Getbig II
MP's t3 Bloodwork
« on: April 18, 2012, 06:26:16 AM »
Take 25mcg(.5ml) in the AM, when I go pee in the morning. So it's about 5-6 hours after I had my last meal, about 4-5 hours before my breakfast.

Bloodwork on thyroid in early february: Free T3(2.4) on 2.3-4.2 scale. Total T3(97) on 80-220 scale
Bloodwork on thyroid as of this past Friday: Free T3(4.0) on 2.3-4.2 scale. Total T3(202) on 80-220 scale.

Monday & Tuesday I completely binged. Got very little bloat, and literally shit everything out. No facial bloating at all. This is wonderful.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
Re: MP's t3 Bloodwork
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 07:10:40 AM »
Iron dragon research t3 consensus? I am liking it, although it may be underdosed, the price is right and it certainly feels like t3 Should

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 08:02:28 AM »
Iron dragon research t3 consensus? I am liking it, although it may be underdosed, the price is right and it certainly feels like t3 Should

can you elaborate ? how do you feel when you think T3 is working ? is it linke a tingly feeling in your throat ? or constant hunger?

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 08:22:59 AM »
Liquid t3 = garbage

The only thing I "feel" from t3 are heart palps and tremors. Pharm grade isn't hard to find

Shouldn't your levels be more elevated if you are taking t3?

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 08:29:10 AM »
Don't want to know my levels at 150 mcg daily  :D
GETBIG!

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 09:00:42 AM »
Im surpised your levels are so low...how long are you on t3?
?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 09:56:54 AM »
mp is the only RC i trust for things like t3, clen, etc...

i also had a bloodwork test while on his t3, and my thyroid levels were off the charts and the lab tech even wrote a note on the test results because of it :)

never used his liquid t3 though

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 09:59:11 AM »
can you elaborate ? how do you feel when you think T3 is working ? is it linke a tingly feeling in your throat ? or constant hunger?

Hunger... Heart actin up. I know it is underdosed but it has t3 in it

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2012, 10:00:36 AM »
Liquid t3 = garbage

The only thing I "feel" from t3 are heart palps and tremors. Pharm grade isn't hard to find

no way man, extreme has good stuff.
?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2012, 10:03:25 AM »
Hunger... Heart actin up. I know it is underdosed but it has t3 in it

how are you taking it? take it in the morning on an empty stomach. t3's absorption isn't the greatest and a lot of minerals and vitamins can prevent the absorption of t3.

i will not feel a single thing from t3 if i take it with food containing a lot of iron or calcium (oatmeal, cereal - the "breakfast" foods)

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2012, 10:30:33 AM »
agreed on this one,i take half of my dose late in the night when i go to sleep,about 3-4 hours after my last meal,then next half first thing in the morning,wait one hour then eat.
GETBIG!

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2012, 10:40:12 AM »
agreed on this one,i take half of my dose late in the night when i go to sleep,about 3-4 hours after my last meal,then next half first thing in the morning,wait one hour then eat.

X2

25mcg before bed, 25mcg upon waking up

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2012, 10:47:39 AM »
Liquid t3 = garbage

Have to disagree. Liquid t3 rips fat of my body. I think the only issue with it is there are additional/more pronounced side effects.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2012, 11:46:32 AM »
i don't think there's any need to split up the dosage - people on RX thyroid meds from their doctors don't. but, their dosages are probably within the realm of "replacement dosage" so they won't get the harsh sides of pounding down 150mcg of t3 at once, which you can definitely feel hit you like a diabetic shock to your brain.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2012, 11:47:42 AM »
Have to disagree. Liquid t3 rips fat of my body. I think the only issue with it is there are additional/more pronounced side effects.

the people making liquid t3 have to add buffers to it because t3 is by nature unstable and putting it in liquid makes it worse. if you just took levothyroxine sodium power, and dumped it into some water or alcohol it would be unstable.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2012, 05:05:31 PM »
the people making liquid t3 have to add buffers to it because t3 is by nature unstable and putting it in liquid makes it worse. if you just took levothyroxine sodium power, and dumped it into some water or alcohol it would be unstable.

I found all this out after I added t3 into the mix again a few weeks back. I felt like complete shit for a week, week and a half. Throat was fucked up, migraine all day ( not from BP ), lethargic/dizzy, weak/fragile feeling.

^ does not happy with pharm grade, doubt it would happen with MPs caps either.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 06:03:58 PM »
Don't want to know my levels at 150 mcg daily  :D
Don't want to know what my levels are at 200 mg  ;)  ;D

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2012, 12:32:03 AM »
haha,we are some fat bastards   :D :D
GETBIG!

SL1CED

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2012, 03:28:48 PM »
Im surpised your levels are so low...how long are you on t3?

My natural levels? I was on t3 for a mere 4 days. 25mcg is a relatively normal HRT dose of T3. It put me at the "above average" level. Prior to eating bodybuilding foods, exercising regularly, etc. my t3 was seriously the lowest my clinic ever tested at about 1.2. They told me to make dietary changes prior to supplementation. Once I did that, I was "in range" so no t3 supplemenation.

I could've gone pharm grade, I have a few legit sources to work with. Price wasn't the issue, more so transit time. I didn't want to wait a whole month.

Am I going to stay on t3? I'll try to taper off before I go into off-season mode, but if it's a must, I have zero problem staying on it year-round. Ideally, I'll be staying on 2iu Sero's and some steroid year round at some point. Steroids for now, Sero in the very, very near future.