Author Topic: PIP King Coleman :(  (Read 9071 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: PIP King Coleman :(
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2012, 07:04:38 PM »
 He always looked like shit , all drugs.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2012, 07:16:35 PM »
220lbs on 1000mgs = weak genetics

Oh, I see. You must be one of those 250lb guys that thinks he is a bodybuilder, but is really a
fat piece of shit.
Lean 220 is quite big. Shed some fat off your permabulking fat ass and you might find out one day :)

Chippy

• Getbig I
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2012, 09:27:09 PM »
I was at the L.A. Fitness Expo and saw him.  This was the first time I had seen him in person, and was stunned at how not big he was.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2012, 09:46:33 PM »
He's looking narrow as fuck in retirement.  Shoulders like a brook trout!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2012, 09:57:15 PM »
Oh, I see. You must be one of those 250lb guys that thinks he is a bodybuilder, but is really a
fat piece of shit.
Lean 220 is quite big. Shed some fat off your permabulking fat ass and you might find out one day :)
Yes I think he should enlighten us to what his massive proportions are. Anyone can be a 250lb fatfuck on 500mgs of test.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2012, 10:03:49 PM »
The GOAT crushes him.  Crushed him during the bodybuilding years, crushes him during retirement.  Ronald is decomposing and rotting on the inside.  Very sad.

:D

For me, it's not the loss of overall mass and size, it's the narrowness of his shoulders! Man! Don't fuck with me: those are some narrow shoulders. 

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2012, 10:09:14 PM »
video says 2012 LA fitexpo...wasnt that in january  ???

like when he wasn't training and fresh from surgery?

this clip aint recent. its almost half a year old! lol

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2012, 10:11:01 PM »
video says 2012 LA fitexpo...wasnt that in january  ???

like when he wasn't training and fresh from surgery?

this clip aint recent. its almost half a year old! lol

So he shrinks ... but look at his shoulders!

That's WAY more than not regularly training. That is fucked.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2012, 10:55:41 PM »
So you're saying if he wanted to he could still be 300Ibs ::)

Nobodys arguing if he can be bigger compared to levrone or yates but look how Ronnie looks overall compared to them. They look a lot healthier.

Well, who knows what Ronnie will look like when he's been retired for as long as they have...he hasn't been retired that long, and twice he's started full blown bodybuilding again in-order to do a comeback show but hit some kind of set back...so in-regards to the bodybuilding lifestyle he hasn't been retired long at all.

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2012, 11:09:30 PM »
Not sure why people are surprised. Never saw anything to suggest that ronnie coleman's genetics were "otherwordly." In his pre-roid pics, he looks like your typical cut African-American dude. Give some of the monsters in the NFL unrestricted, untested access to all the drugs Coleman was on, and I'm sure you'd see some ungodly physiques. Those guys are the real genetic elite.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2012, 11:12:33 PM »
Just met him last year at the Toronto Pro Supershow, he is only 2/3 of the person he was then -- physically. He's certainly not getting any younger. Nor is he very articulate. Was a great a BB though when it was his time.

Now Coleman's window of opportunity is certainly running out. He may sooner than later have to resort to the occasional appearance like those before him.

He should 'know when to hold em, and know when to fold em'.

Health before bros and skanky hoes!

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2012, 11:19:33 PM »
I really laugh at some comments here, now 8 Mr.O" and i think a record wining shows, and massive unbelievable muscles thickness, and and..ttx

and someone from nowhere putting him down and holding two corn ears calling them dumbbells lol.

sometimes I wonder if it's get big or get fat.

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2012, 11:20:32 PM »
fat piece of shit.

220 clean is impressive 220 on 250 mgs not bad 220 on 1000mg, maybe you should save some money and buy your oil from the supermaket?  :o

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2012, 11:22:16 PM »
Not sure why people are surprised. Never saw anything to suggest that ronnie coleman's genetics were "otherwordly." In his pre-roid pics, he looks like your typical cut African-American dude. Give some of the monsters in the NFL unrestricted, untested access to all the drugs Coleman was on, and I'm sure you'd see some ungodly physiques. Those guys are the real genetic elite.

Coleman had some pretty good work ethic. Obviously.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2012, 11:30:55 PM »
r

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2012, 11:32:56 PM »

This is me come at me bro

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2012, 02:23:39 AM »
 :'( :'( :'(

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2012, 06:04:59 AM »

I agree like a guy named Calvin Johnson. Bbers for the most part are too short, even Ronnie at 5'10, not too bad but we need to see guys around 6'1 and above like Arnold. That's imitation, lots of average joes walk around 5'11 everywhere

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2012, 06:07:51 AM »
:'( :'( :'(

That's not Evan scentyourpanties!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2012, 06:47:50 PM »

The amount of steroids NFL players use would blow the minds of most people...I'm not knocking you, but your comment only gives a stronger solidification to how in the dark most people are when it comes to hormone use in the NFL. The amount of Nandrolone and Stanozolol they use alone would blow the minds of most. Thrown in HGH, Testosterone and a few orals and we're not talking about small amounts.

The amount of hormones in the NFL would shock most people, and I don't say this based on an assumption, I am 100% sure...beyond 100% if that's possible. And it bothers the crap out of me that people don't know this, that they don't know the extent, because I guarantee you if they did it would change the public perception of steroids.

If you'd like to know how I know this...well, it shouldn't be that hard to figure out but it's not something I'll answer today. If you'd like, you can ask GH15 how I know...he'll give you a partial truth with a butt load of spin and assumption.

Arnold jr. Approved