Author Topic: the cycle begins  (Read 3426 times)

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
the cycle begins
« on: April 18, 2012, 04:51:32 PM »
It has begun
M-f training
Chest back shoulders legs arms
20 min cardio pre and post, ABS every training day

Cycle and ancillaries
Gear is split equally meaning the dosage is divided by 7 and put in a syringe for least amount of ml injections

Weekly injectables
1050 tren a
1050 eq
350 mast p
350 npp
735 sust
140 tne

M-f
20 iu hgh
30 iu slin (humulin r)

Daily
450 mcg ghrp 6
30 mg superdrol
40 mcg Clen
50 mcg t3

E3D
1 tab armidex

Dosing for gh slin and ghrp6

Morning and after noon
5 iu hgh 10 iu skin 150 mcg ghrp 6

Postworkout
10 iu hgh and humulin r 150 mcg ghrp 6

dfresh

• Getbig III
Re: the cycle begins
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 05:39:33 PM »
 :o

good luck brotha

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 05:42:35 PM »
I hope I can feel my internal organs rotting:)

Jk my blood work was fine on half a gram less than this and no slin

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 05:55:58 PM »
lol well now you got half a gram more and slin... stay safe man, and do work!

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 06:01:31 PM »
Thanks bro. Hoping for big things to come

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 06:24:15 PM »
me too...got prop/ace coming up :D

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 06:38:16 PM »
you guys are nuts man. I sure would like to see a pic to see if you justify using that much gear. Not being a dick here, but fuck... That's an insane amount of gear. Oh well, enjoy, I guess...
?

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 06:50:43 PM »
you guys are nuts man. I sure would like to see a pic to see if you justify using that much gear. Not being a dick here, but fuck... That's an insane amount of gear. Oh well, enjoy, I guess...

shit im only doing 100mg eod  ;)

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2012, 06:59:24 PM »
Haha it's all relative to health, and who cares, everything's currently in check, if that changes so does the hormone intake

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2012, 07:01:33 PM »
Haha it's all relative to health, and who cares, everything's currently in check, if that changes so does the hormone intake

well said ;)

Jaaysheaa

• Getbig II
  • i wipe my own ass
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2012, 10:20:56 AM »
Way too many drugs for your age. If you can't compete or win a small show with only smaller amounts of aas you're overdoing it. The point of bb'ing is to have fun and enjoy the progress and looks. I don't see the fun in paying atleast a grand a month on drugs when you could get by with 250 and still look amazing. Especially if you were to lets say live on your own. Lots of $$$. You are rushing your physic too much, this advanced cycle is for top top amateurs to pro status. Be smart, enjoy your teens, be healthy, they'res a happy medium to juicing here. This is not the life you want to live at this age struggling to afford this shit without the help of daddy. Try cruising with test and tren. Have a fun summer, and maybe catch up on some times with friends. priorities mr. HIITSMICHAEL. If i knew you in real life i might tell you to take this advice to heart and give it a thought. ive put alot of thought into bb'ing and these drugs. Bout to graduate. Its time to grow up. No offense wopfl/smdida/bff

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2012, 05:30:31 PM »
Way too many drugs for your age. If you can't compete or win a small show with only smaller amounts of aas you're overdoing it. The point of bb'ing is to have fun and enjoy the progress and looks. I don't see the fun in paying atleast a grand a month on drugs when you could get by with 250 and still look amazing. Especially if you were to lets say live on your own. Lots of $$$. You are rushing your physic too much, this advanced cycle is for top top amateurs to pro status. Be smart, enjoy your teens, be healthy, they'res a happy medium to juicing here. This is not the life you want to live at this age struggling to afford this shit without the help of daddy. Try cruising with test and tren. Have a fun summer, and maybe catch up on some times with friends. priorities mr. HIITSMICHAEL. If i knew you in real life i might tell you to take this advice to heart and give it a thought. ive put alot of thought into bb'ing and these drugs. Bout to graduate. Its time to grow up. No offense wopfl/smdida/bff

wtf are you talking about?? cant compete or win a small show with smaller amounts of gear.?? who said anything about that.
I say go for it and enjoy the results..you only live once!  ;D

Jaaysheaa

• Getbig II
  • i wipe my own ass
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2012, 04:44:04 PM »
wtf are you talking about?? cant compete or win a small show with smaller amounts of gear.?? who said anything about that.
I say go for it and enjoy the results..you only live once!  ;D

Don't bring YOLO into telling a teen to do over a couple grams of gear a week along with slin and gh.. its personally retarded

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2012, 08:21:26 PM »
Don't bring YOLO into telling a teen to do over a couple grams of gear a week along with slin and gh.. its personally retarded
Did I miss where Hiits said his age? He's a teen? If so then yes ease back young fella