Author Topic: Last night my deal breaker was a thong  (Read 15658 times)

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
Last night my deal breaker was a thong
« on: April 18, 2012, 06:25:34 PM »
Ive been working on this chick for awhile lots of eye contact when while at the gym , flirting , smiling etc...went out to dinner 2 nights ago and met at the gym for a little cardio last night before deciding to go back to my place and play around, I gave her a robe and she took a shower , I preceded to take mine after her but prior to getting in I stepped over her black spandex pants and the white thong that was not so well hidden underneath that had skid-marks on them that must of stretched a mile long... The visual of this turned me off so much that after showering I told her it was getting late and I had a long today at work tomorrow and we'd get together this weekend and hang out needless to say she was pissed that I cut the night short.

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Last night my deal breaker was a thong
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 06:32:57 PM »
she just showered, her fart hole was clean! I'm having a hard time believing this. You got a hot chick, freshly showered, ur about to fuck, and you hold back? What the fuck is this shit? The skid mark could have been from blood that stained them from her period and her panties were washed but the stain remained after and she still wears them...
?

T-rex

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 06:39:46 PM »
OMG! Women poop? Or sometimes get dookie booty? So what. Shes human. I bet ur drawers have never seen streak marks huh? ::)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 06:51:18 PM »
Ive been working on this chick for awhile lots of eye contact when while at the gym , flirting , smiling etc...went out to dinner 2 nights ago and met at the gym for a little cardio last night before deciding to go back to my place and play around, I gave her a robe and she took a shower , I preceded to take mine after her but prior to getting in I stepped over her black spandex pants and the white thong that was not so well hidden underneath that had skid-marks on them that must of stretched a mile long... The visual of this turned me off so much that after showering I told her it was getting late and I had a long today at work tomorrow and we'd get together this weekend and hang out needless to say she was pissed that I cut the night short.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 06:53:14 PM »

Go out poop boy!

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 06:54:38 PM »
hahahaha

fag.

Steelrabbitt

• Getbig II
  • Ocelot MTHRFCKR
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 07:02:54 PM »
I would have smelled the panties for a bit then slammed the shit out of her.
Jay

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 07:07:40 PM »
OMG! Women poop? Or sometimes get dookie booty? So what. Shes human. I bet ur drawers have never seen streak marks huh? ::)
You sound like a guy that a eat ass  :P

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2012, 07:08:45 PM »
someone just came out of the closet and does not even know it

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2012, 07:10:10 PM »
I would have smelled the panties for a bit then slammed the shit out of her.

Good man .

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2012, 07:10:31 PM »
HOLY SHIT MAN YOU JUST FOUND OUT YOUR GAY ........................ .HOW DOES IT FEEL ?
911 INSIDE JOB !

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2012, 07:12:09 PM »
You sound like a guy that a eat ass  :P

You left out the part that she weighed 300 lbs and the panties were size XXXXL.

Oh....and you're probably a closet bone tromboner.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2012, 07:12:32 PM »
I feel for you, I can see why you would be turned off.
Skid marks are just like any other human trait.... ok for men, but must be hidden and its existence denied in the case of women.
It is the sad truth. Hot chicks don't fart, burp, or shit. I would not get a boner after seeing woman droppings.

I saw a miniature nug of crap in a chicks crack once... I had to bail out too.

You won't get much sympathy here at getbig though.... many of these guys like shit. I find it disgusting.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2012, 07:15:02 PM »

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2012, 07:16:26 PM »

I mean.... what do you expect... its a thong... its goes all the way up her ass!  and she was just working out in it!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2012, 07:17:20 PM »
I mean.... what do you expect... its a thong... its goes all the way up her ass!  and she was just working out in it!

LOL! Simple yet true response!
?

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2012, 07:17:59 PM »
I feel for you, I can see why you would be turned off.
Skid marks are just like any other human trait.... ok for men, but must be hidden and its existence denied in the case of women.
It is the sad truth. Hot chicks don't fart, burp, or shit. I would not get a boner after seeing woman droppings.

I saw a miniature nug of crap in a chicks crack once... I had to bail out too.

You won't get much sympathy here at getbig though.... many of these guys like shit. I find it disgusting.

PM Voland and he will help you with some "coaching".

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2012, 07:18:05 PM »
You left out the part that she weighed 300 lbs and the panties were size XXXXL.

Oh....and you're probably a closet bone tromboner.

and also completely full of shit, but nice story he made up there, he should get a few idiots here to buy it  ;)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2012, 07:19:24 PM »
I mean.... what do you expect... its a thong... its goes all the way up my ass!  and I was just working out in it!

Fixed to reflect your intimate knowledge on shite stained thongs big guy  :D
K

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2012, 07:22:04 PM »
Should have been a nice visual of what your cock will look like after bumming her.
P

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2012, 07:39:24 PM »

tell him to hide his boxers better, or better yet, shower at his house before heading over.. problem solved

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2012, 07:39:35 PM »

Cool story.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2012, 07:40:00 PM »
See....  ya'll wouldn't have this problem if you would just use a BIDET!!!  I have one installed on all my toilets!!

Thats not me in the picture btw! lol

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2012, 07:47:17 PM »
Big Fag just keeps digging himself a deeper hole.
P

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2012, 07:47:45 PM »
See....  ya'll wouldn't have this problem if you would just use a BIDET!!!  I have one installed on all my toilets!!

Thats not me in the picture btw! lol

Dude....you don't skid cuz your pants are always around your ankles.  ;D