Author Topic: New kigs-- confirmed by gh15  (Read 17546 times)

Max B

• Getbig IV
New kigs-- confirmed by gh15
« on: April 18, 2012, 08:36:48 PM »
They are very very high quality gh. anybody needs info feel free to pm me

Sector

• Getbig II
Re: New kigs-- confirmed by gh15
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 08:41:55 PM »
They are very very high quality gh. anybody needs info feel free to pm me

Isnt this a quick way to bring us back to bunk kigs? supply and demand.

Keep your sources safe, keep your sources to yourself. If someone really has the desire to aquire kigs they will work for it. Advertising his email on open boards is just a fast track to running out of supply and bunk kigs being sent out again.

No, i am not attacking you. Just an opinion.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 08:45:03 PM »
understood friend,send me a pm... just trying to help ppl out, and there is no shortage of em hes got his shit together now. not trying to advertise anything im an elf that is trying to help guys out.. the whole point of the gh15 vision... again as many have said if you have his contacts, order light and see for yourself

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 09:00:13 PM »
what is the batch number?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 09:02:15 PM »
what is the batch number?
B-boy posted a manufacturing date from his Kigs over on gh15's board. Prob the Kami thread

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 09:02:56 PM »
2012 0210-4

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 09:23:44 PM »
yeah, i heard february was the good batch. i saw 30+ on the serum tests

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 09:34:15 PM »
I too can confirm that the 2012 manufacture date kigs from kami are indeed good GH. I switched from novos because kami sent me a kit to try out after receiving all the bunk stuff the first time. Like gh15 said, in comparison to the novos you will hold less water on the kigtropin...some prefer that look of a little more water though.. at least i do it makes me look more full... but anyways after a couple days lots of hand cramping great energy levels upon waking up more lean look. anyways try it out for youself...

obivously they were good at one time then went bunk again. so just be aware when you order and be careful because even though it is good right now we never know how long it will last or how consistent kami will be with this gh untill he proves himself overtime like the other person that shall not be named.

also max b or someone on gh 15 . org can you confirm my registration please. thanks

stop editing my post of  the site  url asssholes

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2012, 09:35:20 PM »
why would anyone even bother anymore? by the time you recieve them, they are going to be bunk and everyone is going to be saying i told you so

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2012, 09:58:46 PM »
the problem now is that i hope they keep CONSISTENCY and not selective scam....  :-\

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2012, 10:07:12 PM »
exactly so everyone try it out if you wish to get some good gh, just be smart about it. g101 i sent you pm

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2012, 10:09:14 PM »
why would anyone even bother anymore? by the time you recieve them, they are going to be bunk and everyone is going to be saying i told you so
The prospect of pharma gh cheap is why someone would bother

volcnnxn

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2012, 10:14:30 PM »
the problem now is that i hope they keep CONSISTENCY and not selective scam....  :-\

i too hope they can keep it legit. Its not fun to have to bother to worry vial to vial if its fake or good.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2012, 10:14:48 PM »
i might be interested, btw how fast is the approval process going? i've been in line for like a week now  :'(

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2012, 10:19:10 PM »
approved thanks. deadpan try logging in g101 said admin just approved some people

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2012, 10:40:57 PM »
yeah, i heard february was the good batch. i saw 30+ on the serum tests

GH15 knows this because we spoke about it in PM. I personally know a guy who got a massive infection from using the exact HGH you're talking about...ended up in the hospital after his first shot, and I've never heard of anyone getting an infection from HGH in my life. My old training partner also bought around ten kits of this stuff despite what I told him...all I could tell him is what I've read on here from you guys talking about Kigs the last few months...I personally don't keep up with this type of thing much anymore, I have no reason to. That said, I've watched him supplement with everything over the years, and I can tell you right now based on his return this is not high quality HGH...far from it. I wouldn't even call it moderately good.

The prospect of pharma gh cheap is why someone would bother

There's no such thing...never has been, not once in the history of HGH has there ever been such a thing. Pharma HGH cost more than generic, steak cost more than ground beef, and an Audi R8 will always cost more than a Ford Focus. This doesn't mean there's not good generic HGH out there and it doesn't mean ground beef is crap or that the Focus isn't a good car. Anyway, and I'm not picking on you, I just get tired of people thinking there's such a thing as Pharma grade cheap HGH...if it was Pharma grade I guarantee you they'd be selling it at a price that would match a lot closer to Pharma grade pricing.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2012, 11:06:06 PM »
whatever happened to the user "Warhorse"?

i was going to send him a pm about this since he had issues with the kigs as well but it now says no such user exists?

anyone know? he asked me a question and i'm unable to answer it as a result

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2012, 11:12:23 PM »
GH15 knows this because we spoke about it in PM. I personally know a guy who got a massive infection from using the exact HGH you're talking about...ended up in the hospital after his first shot, and I've never heard of anyone getting an infection from HGH in my life. My old training partner also bought around ten kits of this stuff despite what I told him...all I could tell him is what I've read on here from you guys talking about Kigs the last few months...I personally don't keep up with this type of thing much anymore, I have no reason to. That said, I've watched him supplement with everything over the years, and I can tell you right now based on his return this is not high quality HGH...far from it. I wouldn't even call it moderately good. .

the february batch? there were good batches and then the next 2-3 have been shit. that's the way it's been with this line of kigs. i don't know if they will be consistent henceforth, but when i used the kigs they gave me just a horrible feeling, a general malaise that something was definitely wrong. made me feel ill, as opposed to other GH making me feel so much better.

alpmaster00

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2012, 07:29:50 AM »
Um why was my post deleted?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2012, 07:32:54 AM »
Um why was my post deleted?

Nothing sales related is going to fly on here.

If you want to give people your "promo code" for your source then do it through PM's.

This isn't a source board.

8)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2012, 08:21:22 AM »
know your source guys.  There are kigs everywhere.  There is one main cat that brought them back not once, but now twice.  As mentioned before.  If you spend $10k and get burned don't come her crying.  Know your source, buy a kit or two to try.  If you like them make sure your source sends you more from the same batch.  Despite how hard your dealer will try to help, if the lab makes one great batch, then one shitty batch then everyone loses. 

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2012, 11:18:23 AM »
know your source guys.  There are kigs everywhere.  There is one main cat that brought them back not once, but now twice.  As mentioned before.  If you spend $10k and get burned don't come her crying.  Know your source, buy a kit or two to try.  If you like them make sure your source sends you more from the same batch.  Despite how hard your dealer will try to help, if the lab makes one great batch, then one shitty batch then everyone loses. 

the problem with asking for the same batch, as well as asking for specific things with your order is that while they may agree to do it initially, once they have your money they may just send you whatever. it's happened before with this source when people asked for specific things during the first reshipment

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2012, 11:24:46 AM »
I have a friend that also got very ill after starting the Kigs.  Something is not right with these, and I would never chance getting them when there are other good GH brands around that have been proven over time.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2012, 12:33:40 PM »
I have a friend that also got very ill after starting the Kigs.  Something is not right with these, and I would never chance getting them when there are other good GH brands around that have been proven over time.

do you know the batch number? it would be very helpful to know if these were the older ones, or the newer ones when determining the consistency in a empirical, accurate way

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2012, 03:58:04 PM »
The new batch number kigs will not have you feeling sick or anything guys are mentioning... maybe the old ones did cuz they were fuckin sugar water but that wasnt his fault it was issue was his supplier, hes a middle man. PM me boys..