Author Topic: New kigs-- confirmed by gh15  (Read 17535 times)

Max B

• Getbig IV
Re: New kigs-- confirmed by gh15
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2012, 04:20:54 PM »
Those that do get them if possible should get serum tests and igf levels tested but i believe they are in 30+ range for serum.. gh15 confirmed they are higher quality than other generics currently.  i personally like them better than thanks but have never tried rips so cannot compare but these kigs are not giving u water retention and barely any CTS.. my lower abs are losing dead fat daily im really happy to be running these, and i did take another chance with him and he didnt fail.  im actually still running his bluetops as well which are g2g also just underdosed.

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2012, 06:12:44 PM »
   anybody needs info feel free to pm me   

This is a no source board brotha,,

AND FOR THE LAST GH SERUM IS NOT AFFECTIVE IN DETERMING QUALITY AS I HAVE MENTIONED 100X ,,, YOU CAN GET ELEVATED GH SERUM FROM ALL VARIANTS< 176, 190, 192, and all peptides,,

For everyone that doesnt believe this,, ask a bio chemist,, there has been top generic GH vials tested (which consistently produce GH serum in the 18-25 and they are not 191AA

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2012, 06:20:36 PM »

AND FOR THE LAST GH SERUM IS NOT AFFECTIVE IN DETERMING QUALITY AS I HAVE MENTIONED 100X ,,, YOU CAN GET ELEVATED GH SERUM FROM ALL VARIANTS< 176, 190, 192, and all peptides,,

For everyone that doesnt believe this,, ask a bio chemist,, there has been top generic GH vials tested (which consistently produce GH serum in the 18-25 and they are not 191AA

hey bro im not sourcing anything and in no way affiliated with K.  Im helping out other members, you must not have been around when the last kig fiasco happened.  People that have his contact can do what they please. the point of this thread was to let ppl know a certain batch number of kigs is very high quality generic gh

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2012, 06:24:32 PM »

that's true, but it's better than nothing and we have to use the resources we have available to the best of our ability.

i forget the difference between 191 vs 192, so correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the only difference between the two is that some people have adverse reactions to the 192? while otherwise practically and functionally the same as 191? (note: possibly why some people were feeling ill on some of these kigs?)

i don't have time to refresh my memory on these as i'm too preoccupied at the moment to do any real reading

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2012, 06:45:44 PM »
I know alot of people who got sick off of kigs.Worst HGH you could ever buy! why not just stick to the HGH pro's who have been in the game for much longer? everybody knows who they are. Kami is slim shadey! Think about all the crap he has pulled! sold very poor dangerous god knows what it was and called it HGH. Then he re-shipped with total shitty kits not the kigtropin everybody expected. This guy is laughing to the bank. That is the problem with these sources that come out of nowhere once they have your money your kind of at their mercy! use the true and proven sources even if I don't care for one of them his HGH is great. The reason I do not like them has nothing to do with AAS or HGH. Also customs is tight guys so be careful!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2012, 09:23:39 PM »
If were still bodybuilding, I can guarantee you this would be the last HGH on earth I'd ever use...if it were given to me for free I probably wouldn't use it.

Further, the fact that anyone who religiously claims they are only here looking out for the good of bodybuilders, I'm sorry, on this one I say that's a load of crap. I'll give these guys this though, I've never seen such masterful manipulation and I've been around this a long time.

In my opinion, if you buy this HGH you're an idiot and the next person who refers to it as "Pharma Grade" or any generic HGH as "Pharma Grade" will forever be known here as a flaming fag.

Arnold jr. Approved! ......(yeah, I know you look, lol!)

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2012, 10:10:07 PM »
you guys are bullshitters i doubt anyone got sick from this gh. prove it. try it yourself.  i have a bunch of novos in front of me as well as the kigs and they are good to go..never tried pharma so cant say that it is but it is indeed good gh up there with novos...and i am not sick, neither are my friends that are using it. the only thing to question is how long they will stay good.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2012, 10:30:02 PM »
Hahah. Getbig is becoming a joke with these mods. This guy said he wouldnt use top of the line generics if he got them for free and he never even tried kigs yet only going based off ppl on the interwebz opinions. Too funny man

Zé galinha

• Getbig II
  • gh 15 . o r g
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2012, 10:36:53 PM »
GB became a really joke now.
So sad.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2012, 11:36:18 PM »
lol @ getbig

::) ::) ::) ::)

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2012, 11:38:03 PM »
Hahah. Getbig is becoming a joke with these mods. This guy said he wouldnt use top of the line generics if he got them for free and he never even tried kigs yet only going based off ppl on the interwebz opinions. Too funny man

yup.... pretty much  :-\

::)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2012, 11:42:55 PM »
yup.... pretty much  :-\

::)

But the kigs are like 70-80 bucks more expensive than the novos. Why bother if they're close? Although I only got one kit of the notoriously good batch that was around, I did notice the difference in that they were way better than the chinese generics I had before. Not going to chance buying 10 kits to get the discount if they're mediocre/crap.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2012, 12:07:04 AM »
you guys are bullshitters i doubt anyone got sick from this gh. prove it. try it yourself.  i have a bunch of novos in front of me as well as the kigs and they are good to go..never tried pharma so cant say that it is but it is indeed good gh up there with novos...and i am not sick, neither are my friends that are using it. the only thing to question is how long they will stay good.

If you've never tried Pharma grade HGH, then you cannot make an accurate comparison. This is like saying "I've never driven a car, but I've ridden a bicycle, and since the bicycle moves your forward and I have a good bike I think my bike is just as good as any car."

I said I wouldn't use them because they're not top of the line. You're basing your opinion on this HGH based on what others on the internet claim, you're basing your opinion on what you're accusing me of doing. Honestly, I don't have a massive opinion about Kigs nor do I care that much. I shared my two stories and based on that I wouldn't use them. I've seen enough good HGH in my lifetime to know that kind of crap does not happen with good HGH. And for the record, I used my share of generic HGH back in the day, generics and actual pharma grade. I'm not against generics, there can be decent ones. They'll never in a million years match up to pharma, and if they do they'll never cost forty two cents per 100iu like a lot of these generic kits.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2012, 12:10:45 AM »
G101, you've been really getting on my nerves for a long time...the only reason I tolerate you on this board and I'm not referring to just the steroid board but all of getbig is because of, for lack of a better word, a mutual respect with GH15. GH15 can at times annoy the crap out of me, and there are a number of things I disagree with him about, but a lot of what he says is correct and I've spoken with him via PM a few times that leads me to believe he has overall good intentions. That said, I do think he has a motive that is beyond what he states, but if it doesn't hurt anyone I really don't care about that.

As for you, I believe you'd drink human male genital sweat out of a monkey's asshole while fingering your own butt hole with a used tampon from a 72yr old hooker that's covered in blood and 4 day old vomit if Gh15 told you it was anabolic and pure Pharma Grade activity.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2012, 04:37:27 AM »
Arnold, can you ban people if you don't like the jib of their jabber?

whitewidow

« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2012, 05:16:14 AM »
Who is G101? just some guy who has got jis nose up GH15's ass! IN all Honesty why would it be a joke? who would want to use kamis HGH? he has been busted selling sugar water! fuck that! you couldn't pay me to shoot his HGH. I would use PP or homer simpsons but not kamis! Who buy from a scammer when ou can get novos and thanks? or even better riptropin? Kami has made a ton of  money just scamming! do any boards even allow him to source? We are just looking out for you guys! We want getbig members to buy good HGH not something that could be potentially dangerous. maybe his batch now is OK but he obviously deals with some shadey people! why not just say your out of stock instead of taking 100,000's of thousands of dollars and not be able to send one kit of kigtropin? He had to send cheap ass blue tops and thaitropin because he could no longer get kigtropin. I think the buyers got taker advatage of he shoiuld of offered a refund if the customer did not want any of those shitty replacement kits!

who the hell cares what he has now! It is not human grade! It might be good HGH but GH15 must be getting something as his relationship with PP is far greater than his relationship with Kami,. Gh15 has always stated PP has the best HGH. I don't care how great B-Boy or Bigher look on kigtropin, they Both looked good before the kigtropin HGH came out.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2012, 06:31:43 AM »
Gh15

G101

All the work of Special Ed and Blockhead

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2012, 06:32:48 AM »
The same group crying over and over again.

If you don't like the board or the Mods, leave.

You have your own board to push your products. Why even bother coming here to tell us lies?

We all know the truth already. You guys can push your shit on the younger new guys, but not us.

Kigs are run of the mill generics. There are cheaper and better generics out there.

If you guys want to buy them, go for it. I can't for the life of me consider buying a product that is tainted this badly.

Sure, a few new tests show them well below Rips and slightly above Thanks. Why don't you guys praise Rips when they are the highest scoring generics on the market? Rips have NEVER had a single bad batch and you guys are wasting your time with Kigs?

Agenda? ;D

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2012, 09:15:57 AM »
Arnold, can you ban people if you don't like the jib of their jabber?

Yes

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2012, 12:38:26 PM »
Bump for responses on how garbage and trash somehow becomes magically pharma grade.

It's no secret, I live in the south, and in the south there's probably more smoking and dipping than anywhere in the U.S....so I have a question. If I take a spitter, say a coke bottle full of dip spit that's been sitting in the sun for a few days and slap a Kigs label on it does this make it pharma grade? If I drink it and throw my guts up but a few months later some guy walks up to me with the same thing and says they worked out the problems and this is true pharma grade now will I be OK? I mean, I could go buy a fresh can of Copenhagen but this dirty spitter is only going to cost me a few cents and everyone says this is pharma grade dip spit...sounds like a good buy to me. 

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2012, 01:00:18 PM »
I will say right out, I enjoy gh15's posting and the mission he's on. At the same time, I dont think the mods over here are out of line. They know people got scammed on kigs and dont want to see it happen again. WW is def one of the few people I have met on the net and consider a friend and he's been nothing but straight up and helpful to me. Before anyone goes saying gh15 is pimping Kami, he's said over and over CONSISTENCY needs to be shown.

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2012, 07:03:42 PM »
arnold jr. and ww have gain a lot of credibility with me i often read their opinion on many things,and u can see they have the best interest of bbuilders at heart,as for gh15 he puts out a lot of good info,but as for the whole kigs fiasco i dont get it....u know kammi is a total pig scammer,has fuked ppl out of thousands of dollars,sold vials of sugar making ppl sick and yet still encorages ppl to buy his shit...comon,get the story straight,u talk about consistency...fuk that,u should be telling ppl to never buy this shitt again,end of story!!!G101 sounds to me like a clown,and gets on my nerves also...i have never read 1 interesting thing out of this guy!!

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2012, 07:49:57 PM »
   that's true, but it's better than nothing and we have to use the resources we have available to the best of our ability.

i forget the difference between 191 vs 192, so correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the only difference between the two is that some people have adverse reactions to the 192? while otherwise practically and functionally the same as 191? (note: possibly why some people were feeling ill on some of these kigs?)

i don't have time to refresh my memory on these as i'm too preoccupied at the moment to do any real reading             

Human 22-kD-hGH - 191 - 22125
 Human 20-kD-hGH - 176 - 20270
 Human Recombinant r-hGH - 191 - 22125
 Human Recombinant Met-hGH*,^ - 192 - 22256
 Human Recombinant des-Phe1-hGH* - 190 - 21978

It is off by 121D ,, there are many problems with this 1 it is not known to our body as our body produces 22125 from our pituitary,

There are many problems that can occur from injecting 192AA,

1. your body does not absorb it so essentially you will get no benefits just sides
2. your body will develop anti bodies to it and thus you will need to constantly increase doseages to see the same results, which is not the case for pharm 191aa
3. it can cause too many unique side effects to name

Most generics are not even 192 they are combination isoforms meaning they may be 10% 191, 30% 192 , 15 % 176, 20% cjc or ghrps, and 25% of any filler additive you could immagine anything from diuretic, sodium, other cheap otc drug/medication, or anything your imagination can come up with..

That is why if you compare physique results with 2 identical twins with same genetics/ metabolism/ structure/ training routine eating patter Joe 1 who uses pharm grade will have 100% not 1 2 or 50 % better conditioning 100% because he is injecting a compound that his body knows and understands not a mix of compounds that your body is not sure what the fuck it is...

There have been studies where generics came back at 22200s so far off from any isoform to even be noted what it was, and these where the same generics scoring 18-25 on serums, just goes to show you

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2012, 09:20:34 PM »

Human 22-kD-hGH - 191 - 22125
 Human 20-kD-hGH - 176 - 20270
 Human Recombinant r-hGH - 191 - 22125
 Human Recombinant Met-hGH*,^ - 192 - 22256
 Human Recombinant des-Phe1-hGH* - 190 - 21978

It is off by 121D ,, there are many problems with this 1 it is not known to our body as our body produces 22125 from our pituitary,

There are many problems that can occur from injecting 192AA,

1. your body does not absorb it so essentially you will get no benefits just sides
2. your body will develop anti bodies to it and thus you will need to constantly increase doseages to see the same results, which is not the case for pharm 191aa
3. it can cause too many unique side effects to name

Most generics are not even 192 they are combination isoforms meaning they may be 10% 191, 30% 192 , 15 % 176, 20% cjc or ghrps, and 25% of any filler additive you could immagine anything from diuretic, sodium, other cheap otc drug/medication, or anything your imagination can come up with..

That is why if you compare physique results with 2 identical twins with same genetics/ metabolism/ structure/ training routine eating patter Joe 1 who uses pharm grade will have 100% not 1 2 or 50 % better conditioning 100% because he is injecting a compound that his body knows and understands not a mix of compounds that your body is not sure what the fuck it is...

There have been studies where generics came back at 22200s so far off from any isoform to even be noted what it was, and these where the same generics scoring 18-25 on serums, just goes to show you

Fantastic post!

It does my heart good to know someone understands what quality HGH is supposed to be.

On a side-note, I've been really considering saving all my urine, bottling it up and slapping a pharma grade label on it. I figure if I can get a few of you guys to back me on this and say this is undoubtedly pharma grade HGH my understanding is this will somehow become magically true and we'll all be massively ripped and filthy rich to boot. 

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2012, 09:25:00 PM »
You need gh15 and his elves to approve it first ::)