Author Topic: New kigs-- confirmed by gh15  (Read 17569 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: New kigs-- confirmed by gh15
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2012, 02:43:17 PM »
I wonder how many guys on the Olympia stage this year will be using Kigs? If I had to guess, I'd say it would be between Zero and None. I could be a little off, it might be more like absolutely no one, not one single competitor but I think that's a pretty sound estimation.

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2012, 04:20:52 PM »
LOL at some of you guys, why all the hassle, use whatever gh you think is best, I will use kigs and i will be on stage at the most competitive amature bodybuilding show in the nation in november. i will ask all the guys that place below me what gh they used to prep for their show.
im not gonna sit here and badmouth anyones gh. use what you think is good, how simple is that.
team b-boy

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2012, 04:53:57 PM »
LOL at some of you guys, why all the hassle, use whatever gh you think is best, I will use kigs and i will be on stage at the most competitive amature bodybuilding show in the nation in november. i will ask all the guys that place below me what gh they used to prep for their show.
im not gonna sit here and badmouth anyones gh. use what you think is good, how simple is that.

It doesn't matter what we think is best, what matters is what is best.

What if I said, "I don't want to use Tren because it's not a steroid and I only want to use steroids. Therefore, I'm going to eat pickles because that's the best steroid of all." If that's what I believe, does it somehow magically become true? And yes, I realize my example is over the top but it's the same kind of thing.

All that said, if you think it's good GH, I don't care what you do with it, use it, don't use, whatever. That's not the point...the point is calling this Pharma Grade HGH, when there is no logic whatsoever for giving it such a label...it's almost insulting to Pharma Grade HGH and it gives a lot of guys who may be a little new to bodybuilding and performance enhancement a false sense of what is and what isn't. Guys like GH15 are always saying they are here to promote the truth and get rid of all the lying...that's pretty ironic when this is one massive lie.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2012, 04:57:54 PM »
The point is that is closest to
Pharm grade. U keep
On consistenly
Missing the point. The best generics are thanks novos rips and kigs. The kigs are dosed correctly and i think better than thanks as im
Running both currently.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2012, 05:22:43 PM »
Pharm grade. U keep
On consistenly
Missing the point. The best generics are thanks novos rips and kigs. The kigs are dosed correctly and i think better than thanks as im
Running both currently.

these are the february batch right?

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2012, 05:59:57 PM »
Yeah.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2012, 06:06:33 PM »
Pharm grade. U keep
On consistenly
Running both currently.

I have no problem with people saying XYZ brand HGH is the closest thing to Pharma Grade as any generic can be...that's fine. I used to say that about several of GPL's products back years ago. It just annoys me when people say this is Pharma Grade HGH or better than any Pharma Grade HGH they've ever used...it gives people false hope IMO.

As fat as the Kigs being consistent, based on what happened this past year I don't understand how anyone can go ahead and praise these things saying they're good to go, this is fantastic stuff and always will be in such a short time. In the grand scheme of things, only a few seconds have past since these things were a horrific disaster. Sure, they hold to some consistency over a period of time, more than a few nano seconds and I'll shut up about it. 

I'm really not trying to be an ass about all this, for you guys that like this HGH I hope you can grow and progress like never before. I'm simply trying to look at things realistically based on what we know and what we've seen...to me that's the only sound approach.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2012, 06:47:47 PM »
bboy gets freebies, right?

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2012, 08:30:26 PM »
bboy gets freebies, right?
i don't pay for anything you fucking twink, get to the top of the food chain in bodybuilding and you can do the same. I however haven't gotten anything from kami in a long time due to the fucked bad gh situation, but i have friends that i train online sending me some free NQK's of theirs, like i said i don't pay for shit twink.
team b-boy

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2012, 09:01:22 PM »
i don't pay for anything you fucking twink, get to the top of the food chain in bodybuilding and you can do the same. I however haven't gotten anything from kami in a long time due to the fucked bad gh situation, but i have friends that i train online sending me some free NQK's of theirs, like i said i don't pay for shit twink.

HAHA the big homie b-boy is going to go pro on Kigs and then what are the naysayers gonna do?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2012, 10:34:20 PM »

Why the hate bro? Twink? I'm around 230lbs bro. I've got nothing against you but you get free shit from ****. You would be a fool not to praise his gear. I got money(lots of it) don't need free shit bro.

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2012, 11:22:54 PM »
most likely because you are coming off as a douche bag that is hating on a product that you havent tried...

whitewidow

« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2012, 04:33:06 AM »
B-boy praises everything he gets for free! And from what I hear they give him the top shelf supply like the NQK's. it's like a selective scam! They send the best stuff to BBoy and Bigher guys who are already huge so they can give people hope. But they fucked up when they sent slinpimp his kits as he knew they were bunk right away! I know kami is on this board tring to figure out who is a real BB and who is new to the game. the guys who are new to BB get the bunk or weak kits. the advanced guys that are always updating pics and are GH15 elfs usually get the good batch. its just a selective scam! No consistency at all was shown last time these kits were released. B-Boy didn't get to that level just using kigtropin and even though he is on it people are sending him NQK's. If he ran the bunk batch you still think you would go pro? I doubt it! I doubt you go pro anyway. If you do congrats but you will not make a cent! New pro bodybuilders who do not place do not make money. keep your day job as kublai

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2012, 09:55:24 AM »
B-boy praises everything he gets for free! And from what I hear they give him the top shelf supply like the NQK's. it's like a selective scam! They send the best stuff to BBoy and Bigher guys who are already huge so they can give people hope. But they fucked up when they sent slinpimp his kits as he knew they were bunk right away! I know kami is on this board tring to figure out who is a real BB and who is new to the game. the guys who are new to BB get the bunk or weak kits. the advanced guys that are always updating pics and are GH15 elfs usually get the good batch. its just a selective scam! No consistency at all was shown last time these kits were released. B-Boy didn't get to that level just using kigtropin and even though he is on it people are sending him NQK's. If he ran the bunk batch you still think you would go pro? I doubt it! I doubt you go pro anyway. If you do congrats but you will not make a cent! New pro bodybuilders who do not place do not make money. keep your day job as kublai

Pro Bodybuilding, you talk about something that continues to ram the proverbial barbed-wire covered broom handle up its own ass. The way this industry is run, and the fact that the competitors allow it...it's not only insane it's mind blowing! And it's not just pro bodybuilding, IFBB and NPC both are continually crashing and burning with only a few left standing on top of the pile of money and none of those few are competitors. I could rant about this for thirty pages and I have before but no one ever listens so I'll shut up.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2012, 12:54:48 PM »
gh15 followers don't listen to whitewidow.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2012, 01:39:22 PM »
"Close to Pharma grade".  What the fuck does that mean?  Either it is pharma or not.  Close to means shit in the drug world.

Plus the seller of these never said they are pharma, they said they are dosed well and you should expect 10/10 IU.  People calling this  pharma are other people boasting shit they don't know anything about.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2012, 01:44:23 PM »
"Close to Pharma grade".  What the fuck does that mean?  Either it is pharma or not.  Close to means shit in the drug world.

Plus the seller of these never said they are pharma, they said they are dosed well and you should expect 10/10 IU.  People calling this  pharma are other people boasting shit they don't know anything about.

lol now all of a sudden you're some tough guy drug expert.  dude you were crying to gh15 like a little bitch when you got ripped off the first time and when you got sent bunk fagtropins when all the fuckin vets said to just get bluetops resent.   the KIGS RIGHT NOW DOSED 10/10 per VIAL AND ARE THE BEST GENERICS OUT RIGHT NOW .  You cannot afford serostim so STFU and keep on looking like shit

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2012, 01:48:13 PM »
KIGS RIGHT NOW DOSED 10/10 per VIAL AND ARE EQUIVALENT TO THANKS, AND WAY MORE PURE THAN RIPS. 

Proof?

The tests i've seen tell a different story.

8)

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2012, 01:54:31 PM »
Lol are you serious? u seriously are going based off PM testing? if so i quit.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2012, 01:58:12 PM »
Lol are you serious? u seriously are going based off PM testing? if so i quit.

Yes i am.

I have tested them myself and i don't trust PM anymore than you do.

Where is your proof? I have mine already.

You do realize there are hundreds of private boards testing these kits right? I hope you don't think OLM/PM are the only boards that test products.

I have the new Kigs in my possession.

8)

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2012, 02:00:34 PM »
Same here, unfortunately I cannot test them.  Going by the look I'm getting, I have these right on par with the best generic gh out of china as I have both on hand. there is no question however that these are very pure and dosed correctly.  the water retention is low and personally I haven't heard of the Feb batch testing lower than 28.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2012, 02:01:28 PM »
lol now all of a sudden you're some tough guy drug expert.  dude you were crying to gh15 like a little bitch when you got ripped off the first time and when you got sent bunk fagtropins when all the fuckin vets said to just get bluetops resent.   the KIGS RIGHT NOW DOSED 10/10 per VIAL AND ARE THE BEST GENERICS OUT RIGHT NOW .  You cannot afford serostim so STFU and keep on looking like shit

LOL, you are pathetic you know that.  Pushing stuff but can't take a test to prove it.  Fuck off with your bullshit.  Does the homo have a website for you dumb fucks to post on now?

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2012, 02:05:13 PM »
LOL, you are pathetic you know that.  Pushing stuff but can't take a test to prove it.  Fuck off with your bullshit.  Does the homo have a website for you dumb fucks to post on now?

I LIVE IN A STATE WHERE U CANT U DUMB FUCK.  Ive ran enough gh to know what gh is , please dont make me dig up your posts where you're injecting 30 ius of sugar water,  this isn't your game bro. And IM NOT PUSHING A THING lol I'm debating wether to get more of these..

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2012, 02:14:21 PM »
I LIVE IN A STATE WHERE U CANT U DUMB FUCK.  Ive ran enough gh to know what gh is , please dont make me dig up your posts where you're injecting 30 ius of sugar water,  this isn't your game bro. And IM NOT PUSHING A THING lol I'm debating wether to get more of these..

Dig away homo.  So sad how you fucktards blindly follow GH15(Alex).  You do know that the entire time I was fucking around with Alex right?  Do you even believe in GH15 is an expert. He is a french fag.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2012, 02:24:26 PM »
Dig away homo.  So sad how you fucktards blindly follow GH15(Alex).  You do know that the entire time I was fucking around with Alex right?  Do you even believe in GH15 is an expert. He is a french fag.

HAHA this has nothing to do with gh15, i wrote that in title to get attention from losers like you and look wow , what happened? you must be a real winner in real life, poor guy doesn't even know marketing tactics.  BTW you seem like a guy who was on his dick and turned against him cuz you couldn't get the right products or couldn't get the look and then the whores you read so much about.. sucks man , sorry to hear that. good luck buddy