Author Topic: Vets, What steroids existed between the 1960-75 Classic Era  (Read 9529 times)

itrain

• Getbig II
Re: Vets, What steroids existed between the 1960-75 Classic Era
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2012, 09:23:29 PM »
Purity of the raw material is what makes one drug so much better than another.

My doctor told me that even amongst FDA approved drugs sold in the US, there can be 20% variance in effectiveness from
one brand to another.
I have noticed this with my prescribed meds.... certain brands work far better than others, even though dose is the same. Sometimes
a particular generic will be better than the original, but in most cases, the original is the best.
When you don't have strict standards for raw materials (like all the UG stuff that uses raws from India and China), you lose a lot of purity
and ultimately end up with a less effective product (I don't care who your chef is, there is no UG shit out there as good as real pharm grade).
If someone were to not use their American prescribed hormone replacement test for a few months and use it as a cycle instead, say 750mg
per week, I bet it would blow away any other UG based cycle of test they had done in the past.

I can take 100mg daily of impure UG d-bol made from Chinese raws, and it will have more sides and less results than 40mg of naposim.
When I have real normas on hand, I grow extremely well from 400mg. UG stuff I need to double, and I get increased sides if I do.

For all the noobs save this and read this 100X,,, then incoroporate this thought with everything GH, Thryroids, fat burners, ETC it will all apply

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Vets, What steroids existed between the 1960-75 Classic Era
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2012, 06:07:50 PM »
Wes, you gotta give it to him on this one... I almost fell off my chair laughing here bro. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That was not the least bit funny my friend !!  :D