Author Topic: 10iu GH post workout without slin  (Read 11107 times)

Sector

• Getbig II
Re: 10iu GH post workout without slin
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2012, 03:17:26 PM »
i don't know, this is heavily dictated by genetics. look at the pros, and compare their facial structure to when they were younger. most of their faces are unchanged, save for being much "leaner" due to heavy androgenic use. androgens are much more likely to change the way the face looks than anything, but still, compare and contrast people with acromegaly to bodybuilders, who are using much higher levels of GH than those with acromegaly produce naturally, yet the pros look relatively normal (lol, well at least their facial structure.)

i don't think it is a huge risk for most people to be concerned with. dexter jackson does have a huge fucking nose though  ;D

I appreciate all your posts aesthetics, they releived me of worrying about this shit. Thanks man.

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2012, 03:21:40 PM »
Everytime i revisit this thread old posts have been changed,, What is going on...

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2012, 03:33:22 PM »
Everytime i revisit this thread old posts have been changed,, What is going on...

I see no difference?

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2012, 12:27:47 PM »
Am I gonna die?

I would like to run my daily dose of 10iu all post workout in an attempt for the best "mass" gains. I dont want to touch slin at this time though. What will happen?

If you scare me enough I will just split it 5/5.

i dont think you can OD on GH... and its the other way around, its the slin that you have to be very careful with the timing(eating)

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2012, 02:47:22 PM »
i dont think you can OD on GH... and its the other way around, its the slin that you have to be very careful with the timing(eating)

Yea was just worried about insulin resistance building up. Obviously the gains would be better with insulin but I dont trust myself to not get fat on it.