Author Topic: VIDEO: Footage from Becoming 13 PHIL HEATH  (Read 6840 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: VIDEO: Footage from Becoming 13 PHIL HEATH
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2012, 06:52:04 AM »
Post like this is what makes me want to leave this place, like fucken serious a bunch of "know it alls" that are suggesting Mr. Olympia, best arms since Colemans, are working out improperly, OK man show Mr. Olympia how it's done,  ::)
Never said he is working out improperly....if you have followed him from the start, and not a bandwagoner, you'd notice that his ROM from his first vids was fuller, more fluid...this, it's shorter, not saying he's not hitting the tris---but it's Cutler-sque.

Also, most of his vids have him on dip machine, of course he mixes it up...but, if it was anybody other than Phil, everybody would be saying that his rep on dips weren't real dips.

*BTW, Ronnie did his skullcrushers oddly, and if you look at the way Aaron Baker and Flex did them (during their vids) you'll see a difference in fluidity and movement---coincidently, they had better, fuller tris than Ronnie, genetically.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2012, 07:13:18 AM »
Never said he is working out improperly....if you have followed him from the start, and not a bandwagoner, you'd notice that his ROM from his first vids was fuller, more fluid...this, it's shorter, not saying he's not hitting the tris---but it's Cutler-sque.

Also, most of his vids have him on dip machine, of course he mixes it up...but, if it was anybody other than Phil, everybody would be saying that his rep on dips weren't real dips.

*BTW, Ronnie did his skullcrushers oddly, and if you look at the way Aaron Baker and Flex did them (during their vids) you'll see a difference in fluidity and movement---coincidently, they had better, fuller tris than Ronnie, genetically.

no better outer head .... better in the side tri pose....
ronnie tris win in all other poses... and also just relaxed
choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2012, 07:38:40 AM »
no better outer head .... better in the side tri pose....
ronnie tris win in all other poses... and also just relaxed
Correct, I meant to say that. Their long and lateral heads were genetically bigger/fuller, Ronnie had a bigger medial head...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2012, 11:03:56 AM »

Ok well that is good explanation to your comment, if true then I stand corrected,
Now the full range and partial range of motion have been up for debate for eons, I personally like full range on everything, but I am not so sure Ronnie would have better tri's if he did full range though. Also Phil has the best tri's in bodybuilding right now. What I am against bigtime is the clowns at the gym that shorten their range to lift heavier, particularly in the leg press

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2012, 11:16:57 AM »

I don't talk shit about my build, there is no emphasis on me posting pictures from this account. Real life to think about. But the reality is you look like shit if you are who i think you are. If you had enough brains you would know the reality of the situation.

You started a very uninformed personal attack the other day because you made yourself look stupid, simple as.

And no everybody doesn't equate to nothing without gear, great natural structure and shape looks awesome at 180lb. Mr. O isn't natural so it doesn't matter, Phil would look like nothing off drugs but he was the best last year zero argument, looked very polished and complete.

Bro all I see from your post is bashing bashing bashing and that's fine cause it is gossip and opinion but if you hate these guys so much why are you on this forum and when I say you contribute nothing, well, you run around making fun of bodybuilders and horsing around, there are a lot on here that lift cause they love it and as gay as the sport is, I don't care cause this is what I chose to be a part of.

I am here and give my opinion, trade stories of our lifts and competitions and more importantly I have helped people here get big and lose weight and guided people through their contest prep with some advise. Maybe I did give you a personal attack but was very mild and wasn't overly disrespectful, I asked you if you knew how to read, big deal you responded with "fuck you motherf...." so as far I am concerned you drew first blood, anyway squash it, cheers. 8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2012, 11:26:24 AM »

I don't talk shit about my build, there is no emphasis on me posting pictures from this account. Real life to think about. But the reality is you look like shit if you are who i think you are. If you had enough brains you would know the reality of the situation.

You started a very uninformed personal attack the other day because you made yourself look stupid, simple as.

And no everybody doesn't equate to nothing without gear, great natural structure and shape looks awesome at 180lb. Mr. O isn't natural so it doesn't matter, Phil would look like nothing off drugs but he was the best last year zero argument, looked very polished and complete.

Do you really think I look like shit?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2012, 12:17:20 PM »
GOOD BUILD DUDE..

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2012, 02:57:27 PM »
I'm one of the biggest fans of Ronnie Prime and Shawn Ray (who I met at Bulldog as a kid), but like 240 said, "It's "the Gift!".  Dude is too structurally flawed to be running around calling himself that, and he damn sure isn't the most complete bodybuilder ever, which Chick and DJ are trying to sell.  He's another drug abusing ectomorph like Flex Wheeler. And it takes a boatload of shit to muscle up their type of structures.  Yeah, it's his 3rd-tier basketball genetics, not the drugs.  ::)

You mean you could look like him if you were abusing too, but cause of your ethic you prefer to refuse many sandows in exchange of a superficial recognition on this forum for your comment ?

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2012, 02:59:45 PM »

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2012, 03:24:59 PM »
good build... round muscles.. dense muscle....
looking good man
choice is an illusion

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2012, 05:14:31 PM »
good build... round muscles.. dense muscle....
looking good man
GOOD BUILD DUDE..
Thank you guys, appreciate it :)