Author Topic: Pictures of Zimmerman's bloody head.  (Read 40878 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Pictures of Zimmerman's bloody head.
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2012, 08:03:15 AM »
I understand what Youre getting at. What I'm saying is that I'm pretty sure the defense is going to use this, along with the rest of the evudence the police haven't released yet (the evidence they used to determine he wasn't under arrest) as corroboration of his story.

actually, the lead investigator, who interviewed him extensively, looked at that evidence and called bullshit.  he wanted to charge him.

It's only the police chief (who since resigned) that swooped in with DA in hand and told the investigator "no charge!"

And I'd bet you a dozen donuts zimm's dad called them that night.  I guess we'll never know :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2012, 08:10:02 AM »
personally, i trust the word of an investigator who had all the facts...

over the choice of a police chief (an admin more than a detective, no doubt) who drives in on a sunday night to reverse course of the invetigator.

Then, he resigns over it.  Really, it looks pretty shitty.  You don't resign when you make a good call.  You resign when you fck up.

It's akin to Issa being ready to charge obama with treason for that birth certificate... holder steps in and shuts down the investigation... and then Holder resigns.

Would anyone really say "Oh, obama must be innocent!"?     lol

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2012, 08:10:20 AM »
Big Mal and 240 on suicide watch.

um for what?...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2012, 08:11:17 AM »
Jesus Christ. Your argument is pointless and illogical. Just quit.

And youve never said those words to 33333. Wow

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2012, 08:14:06 AM »
The Frontline episode this week is somewhat relevent to this discussion

I watched this a couple of nights ago and was suprised to learn that many forensic "techniques" have almost no basis is science and are really nothing more the than opinion/judgement of so called "expert" witnesses, many of whom did nothing more than get certified by a diploma mill

if the subject interests anyone this is definitely worth an hour of your time

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/view/

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2012, 08:17:06 AM »
the cut itself proves nothing except that he had a cut on his head

doesn't prove how he got it

doesn't prove that he was the victim or that his life was in danger

doesn't prove anything except that he had a cut on his head

shit for all we know he tripped and fell on his way back to his truck or even hit his head on the door jam of his truck

Doesn't prove how he got it?

The phone that took the pic has embedded data that proves it was taken 3 minutes after the shooting.

And for the bolded part of your post.....you're an idiot. Simple as that.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2012, 08:20:08 AM »
I understand what Youre getting at. What I'm saying is that I'm pretty sure the defense is going to use this, along with the rest of the evudence the police haven't released yet (the evidence they used to determine he wasn't under arrest) as corroboration of his story.

I'm sure they will try

I would expect so at least

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2012, 08:23:23 AM »
And youve never said those words to 33333. Wow
It goes without saying. A lot of what 333 posts he even admits is pointless trolling.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2012, 08:24:56 AM »
Nobody on getbig said "but but but but he never hit his head".

I think we just called bullshit when he had his dad go on tv and claim as fact it was 60 sconds of head bashed on concrete.   total bullshit.

I've hit my head on concrete before and it didn't cause cuts. It caused some serious welting but no blood. I think the cuts probably stem from the abrasion of having your head BASHED on it, though. So yeah, I can see him having his head bashed on the concrete for 60 seconds to get those cuts.

You, of course, can't substantiate how long it was for so your "we just called bullshit" claim is just that: bullshit.

um for what?...

For your lynch mob failing.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2012, 08:25:55 AM »
personally, i trust the word of an investigator who had all the facts...

over the choice of a police chief (an admin more than a detective, no doubt) who drives in on a sunday night to reverse course of the invetigator.

Then, he resigns over it.  Really, it looks pretty shitty.  You don't resign when you make a good call.  You resign when you fck up.

It's akin to Issa being ready to charge obama with treason for that birth certificate... holder steps in and shuts down the investigation... and then Holder resigns.

Would anyone really say "Oh, obama must be innocent!"?     lol
Why are you getting so caught up in the fucking politics and ignoring the evidence? Oh yeah, cause it doesnt back your bullshit.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2012, 08:35:21 AM »
Doesn't prove how he got it?

The phone that took the pic has embedded data that proves it was taken 3 minutes after the shooting.

And for the bolded part of your post.....you're an idiot. Simple as that.

3 minutes after the shooting doesn't change anything I said

go back and think a bit more about it

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2012, 08:38:59 AM »
Why are you getting so caught up in the fucking politics and ignoring the evidence? Oh yeah, cause it doesnt back your bullshit.

Evidence- Dude is dead and there is only 1 side to the altercation. Thats evidence. Arrest him and then investigate. None of this happens. Well the mom still lost her 17 year son.. but hey.. he brought it on himself... Tha fuck does he think he is, goin to the store with a sweater, getting juice and candy... shit he might as well have a target on his back .

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2012, 08:39:11 AM »
It goes without saying. A lot of what 333 posts he even admits is pointless trolling.

;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2012, 08:39:53 AM »
Evidence- Dude is dead and there is only 1 side to the altercation. Thats evidence. Arrest him and then investigate. None of this happens. Well the mom still lost her 17 year son.. but hey.. he brought it on himself... Tha fuck does he think he is, goin to the store with a sweater, getting juice and candy... shit he might as well have a target on his back .

Oh cry me a river. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2012, 08:41:54 AM »
I've hit my head on concrete before and it didn't cause cuts. It caused some serious welting but no blood. I think the cuts probably stem from the abrasion of having your head BASHED on it, though. So yeah, I can see him having his head bashed on the concrete for 60 seconds to get those cuts.

You, of course, can't substantiate how long it was for so your "we just called bullshit" claim is just that: bullshit.

For your lynch mob failing.
Lynch mob.

Hyperbole much?
Damn...youre like a 12 year old gossiping school girl with the exaggeration, damn.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2012, 08:41:59 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2012, 08:44:22 AM »
Jesus Christ spin much? Evidence shows that TM initiated aggression 1st broseph. Zimmerman was beat the fuck up. Dude died on his face, shot through the front.  Drop this whole "poor innocent kid strolling down the road got attacked and murdered", cause thats just you ignoring the facts.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2012, 08:46:01 AM »
So what happened to the call for waiting for the trial?

I guess the same people defending Zimmerman are EXACTLY like the same calling for his head without evidence.

:-\
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2012, 08:47:02 AM »

I guess the same people defending Zimmerman are EXACTLY like the same calling for his head without evidence.

In a trial Zimm will walk.   The crybabies and race terrorists jumped the gun on this.   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2012, 08:47:50 AM »

Yeah, were all operating on assumptions right now. Everyone is waiting for the trial - this is all just bullshit. Its natural when one side is calling for someones head that youre going to get people arguing (myself included) especially when the evidence being released CONSTANTLY backs up his claims.

And I dont really think pointing out facts backing up Zimmermans story is really the same as calling for his head with little to no supporting evidence.
Whether he's actually guilty or not, is up to the trial of course.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2012, 08:52:37 AM »

Not really. I just find it amusing that all the people like 240 who claimed there was no blood, that it was all bullshit are now looking more and more like the fools they are.

Rationality wins again. Lynch mobs don't.

Oh wait, Zimmerman might have been walking back to his car and tripped four or five times, landing on the back of his head each time and cutting it open. My bad.  ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2012, 08:55:18 AM »
Jesus Christ spin much? Evidence shows that TM initiated aggression 1st broseph. Zimmerman was beat the fuck up. Dude died on his face, shot through the front.  Drop this whole "poor innocent kid strolling down the road got attacked and murdered", cause thats just you ignoring the facts.

what evidence is this?

btw - someone who had their head beaten on concrete should show some signs of swelling, bruising, etc.. and I didn't see any in the pic.   Also seems very odd that the CMT would let a guy who suffered a serious head injury go without taking him to the hospital

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2012, 08:55:50 AM »

But he was...he didnt go looking for a fight.. he went looking for juice and skittles...
Who was the one to initiated contact... cmon..this aint that tough..

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2012, 08:56:22 AM »
what evidence is this?

btw - someone who had their head beaten on concrete should show some signs of swelling, bruising, etc.. and I didn't see any in the pic.   Also seems very odd that the CMT would let a guy who suffered a serious head injury go without taking him to the hospital

Swelling and bruising in 3 minutes? Have you never played any sports or been in a fight? Protip: the swelling and bruising takes more than 3 minutes to come out.  ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2012, 08:58:25 AM »
Swelling and bruising in 3 minutes? Have you never played any sports or been in a fight? Protip: the swelling and bruising takes more than 3 minutes to come out.  ::)

Sure the fuck doesnt.... Swelling happens almost instantly. And this isnt coming from someone who played 4 years of college football... this is from someone who watches boxing.. Someone gets socked and that shit swells inbetween rounds.... Tha fuck?