Author Topic: Pictures of Zimmerman's bloody head.  (Read 40880 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Pictures of Zimmerman's bloody head.
« on: April 20, 2012, 05:14:49 AM »
ABC News: Photo taken after Trayvon Martin shooting shows bloody George Zimmerman

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/abc-news-photo-taken-after-trayvon-martin-shooting/nMdbw/ ^

| Friday, April 20, 2012 | WFTV

Posted on Friday, April 20, 2012 7:33:22 AM by sheikdetailfeather

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. —

WFTV just learned Friday morning about a picture of gunman George Zimmerman, taken just three minutes after the shooting that left 17-year-old Trayvon Martin dead.

The picture reportedly shows cuts on the back of Zimmerman's head, with blood trickling down.

Zimmerman, who shot and killed 17-year-old Martin on February 26 in a gated Sanford community, claimed he killed Martin in self-defense. Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder for the shooting death of Martin.

The picture would seem to back up Zimmerman's claim that Martin slammed his head against the sidewalk.

That picture could be part of the evidence shown to the judge in court Friday morning during Zimmerman's bond hearing.

ABC News is breaking more on this story on Good Morning America at 7 a.m. on Channel 9. We'll have more on Central Florida's TV 27 at 7 a.m.

Meanwhile, Trayvon Martin's parents will come face to face for the first time with Zimmerman on Friday.

Zimmerman is due in a Seminole County courtroom for a bond hearing at 9 a.m.

After a week and a half behind bars, Zimmerman may be walking out of jail to await trial on a second-degree murder charge.

The parents of 17-year-old Martin are expected in the courtroom during the bond hearing.

Zimmerman's attorney Mark O'Mara will likely argue to Judge Kenneth Lester that Zimmerman is not a flight risk, pointing to fact that Zimmerman turned himself in immediately when charges were filed.

Judge Lester must decide if Zimmerman will be offered bond.

(Excerpt) Read more at wftv.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Pictures of Zimmerman's bloody head.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 05:37:47 AM »
 ;) :) :D ;D >:( :(

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 05:50:19 AM »
;) :) :D ;D >:( :(
3333, I've been intentionally ignoring this Bullshit... Did Zimmerman chase after the shithead he killed?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 05:52:21 AM »
He followed him, yes. Chased is a bit of a misnomer. (Besides following someone isnt breaking the law in any way. Would you like it if you were just walking down the street behind some paranoid ass dude, and he thought you were following him and turned around and attacked you? I realize its a different scenario, but if you make following someone illegal, be prepared for that.)
And 333, clearly a photoshop.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 05:53:48 AM »
He followed him, yes. Chased is a bit of a misnomer. (Besides following someone isnt breaking the law in any way. Would you like it if you were just walking down the street behind some paranoid ass dude, and he thought you were following him and turned around and blasted you?)
And 333, clearly a photoshop.

Drudge and ABC are running w this. 

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 05:59:21 AM »
Hugo: According to Zimmermans account he said he had given up chase and was headed back to meet with the police when Martin came out from behind him and asked him if he had a problem. Zimmerman said no, and Martin said you do now and attacked Zimmerman.

This whole thing could get thrown out on self defense, forget about the stand your ground law.  Anyone who is forced to the ground and receiving repeated blows to the head is going to fear for their life which is reasonable for self defense.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 06:07:19 AM »
Hugo: According to Zimmermans account he said he had given up chase and was headed back to meet with the police when Martin came out from behind him and asked him if he had a problem. Zimmerman said no, and Martin said you do now and attacked Zimmerman.

This whole thing could get thrown out on self defense, forget about the stand your ground law.  Anyone who is forced to the ground and receiving repeated blows to the head is going to fear for their life which is reasonable for self defense.
Agree. So much of this gets spun on people views of morality and the way it was potrayed by the media. Fact is he right or wrong Zimmerman really didnt break any laws, EVEN if he followed TM down the road.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2012, 06:25:33 AM »
Big Mal and 240 on suicide watch.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2012, 06:35:17 AM »
Big Mal and 240 on suicide watch.

Why leave out blackass, andre, straw, littlej? 

The more of those clowns on the ledge the better.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2012, 06:38:42 AM »
60 seconds of having the head pounded against pavement, huh?    ;)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2012, 06:40:24 AM »
60 seconds of having the head pounded against pavement, huh?    ;)

Jesus Christ. Your argument is pointless and illogical. Just quit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2012, 06:47:54 AM »

the shoot is legal.  But his dad exaggerated when he went on tv to influence the juror pool.  And I totally hate ppl who exaggerate shit when life/death shoots are concerned.  Just the facts.  I'd rather have an honest man punch me in the face, than a liar buuy me lunch.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2012, 06:49:32 AM »
the shoot is legal.  But his dad exaggerated when he went on tv to influence the juror pool.  And I totally hate ppl who exaggerate shit when life/death shoots are concerned.  Just the facts.  I'd rather have an honest man punch me in the face, than a liar buuy me lunch.

Yet you support obama and have kneepadded his lies for three years.   Amazing. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2012, 06:50:12 AM »
NON-ISSUE. How about the media influencing the jury pool? Or Al Sharpton? Trayvons parents? OBAMA!?
GTFO.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2012, 06:52:31 AM »

Yup. He's got nothing. Just a desperate, lying lynch mob drone trying to save face.

the shoot is legal.  But his dad exaggerated when he went on tv to influence the juror pool.  And I totally hate ppl who exaggerate shit when life/death shoots are concerned.  Just the facts.  I'd rather have an honest man punch me in the face, than a liar buuy me lunch.

Why is it always the hypocrites that get preachy? You're easily one of the biggest liars on here. In-fact, I'd say you lie more often than you tell the truth.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2012, 07:31:01 AM »
it's already been claimed he had a cut on his head so pics of the blood don't add anything or prove anything except that he has a cut on his head

If he had any serious injury he would have been taken to the hospital and not the police station.   This is especially true of a head injury or possible concussion

btw - everyone here should know that even minor cuts and scrapes on the head can produce what looks like  lot of blood.   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2012, 07:34:45 AM »
it's already been claimed he had a cut on his head so pics of the blood don't add anything or prove anything except that he has a cut on his head

If he had any serious injury he would have been taken to the hospital and not the police station.   This is especially true of a head injury or possible concussion

btw - everyone here should know that even minor cuts and scrapes on the head can produce what looks like  lot of blood.  

All true. Lots of blood vessels in the scalp.
Thing here is that his claims of having his head hit on the concrete are substantiated. Corroborated with the fact that TM was found face down in the grass (shot from the front).

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2012, 07:40:58 AM »
Thing here is that his claims of having his head hit on the concrete are substantiated. Corroborated with the fact that TM was found face down in the grass (shot from the front).

no it doesn't

it proves he had a cut on his head

It doesn't prove how he got it or what the circumstances were

we know they had an altercation and that is a minor cut that he could have gotten by scraping his head one time while rolling around on the pavement.   

the cut itself is not proof of anything except that he had a cut on his head

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2012, 07:41:43 AM »
no it doesn't

we know they had an altercation and that is a minor cut that he could have gotten by scraping his head one time while rolling around on the pavement.   

::)  ::)

FNG please

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2012, 07:41:55 AM »

Nobody on getbig said "but but but but he never hit his head".

I think we just called bullshit when he had his dad go on tv and claim as fact it was 60 sconds of head bashed on concrete.   total bullshit.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2012, 07:45:52 AM »
no it doesn't

So wait, your claiming this DOESNT corroborate with his story? Cause Im pretty sure teh defense is going to say it does, lol.
Look past the blood.
His head is brutally bloodied. As the image above shows, there’s blood all over his head, at least two gashes, and a large bruise forming at the top of his head.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2012, 07:46:45 AM »
Nobody on getbig said "but but but but he never hit his head".

I think we just called bullshit when he had his dad go on tv and claim as fact it was 60 sconds of head bashed on concrete.   total bullshit.
Nobody cares. Non-issue, worthless to the case. Youre off arguing in lala land about shit no one gives a fuck about and that doesnt matter.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2012, 07:49:53 AM »

::)  ::)
FNG please

no offense 333 - but I would never expect you to understand that

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2012, 07:53:05 AM »
So wait, your claiming this DOESNT corroborate with his story? Cause Im pretty sure teh defense is going to say it does, lol.
Look past the blood.

the cut itself proves nothing except that he had a cut on his head

doesn't prove how he got it

doesn't prove that he was the victim or that his life was in danger

doesn't prove anything except that he had a cut on his head

shit for all we know he tripped and fell on his way back to his truck or even hit his head on the door jam of his truck

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2012, 07:58:23 AM »
the cut itself proves nothing except that he had a cut on his head

doesn't prove how he got it

doesn't prove that he was the victim or that his life was in danger

doesn't prove anything except that he had a cut on his head

shit for all we know he tripped and fell on his way back to his truck or even hit his head on the door jam of his truck

I understand what Youre getting at. What I'm saying is that I'm pretty sure the defense is going to use this, along with the rest of the evudence the police haven't released yet (the evidence they used to determine he wasn't under arrest) as corroboration of his story.