Author Topic: what you think?  (Read 1033 times)

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
what you think?
« on: April 20, 2012, 10:59:18 AM »
Hi guys, im about to start a 12 week cycle of sust and can't decide on the right doseage. Its gonna be my first 'proper' cycle and want to get it right. I know the standard for a novice is 500mg but im a big guy(6ft 8, 18.5stone) so maybe 750mg a week would be better?, plus with the 750mg I can inject 3 times a week to keep my levels more stable. What you reckon?.

Cheers.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: what you think?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 11:12:20 AM »
you're too big get da fuck outta here

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 11:15:18 AM »
If it's your first cycle just shoot for 500mg sust and throw in 20-30mg dbol a day for the first month perhaps.
You could go for 750mg if you felt good. Some people would run deca/eq with that but seeing as it's your first cycle keep it as simple as possible. Some hardcore guys here will probably give you different advice. Sust makes me bloat like fuck though but it's excellent for strength and size.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 07:29:28 PM »
I think you could run 750mg your first time no problem.

I usually recommend 500mg, but 750mg isn't a big deal for a first timer.

Like Dave said, 500mg Sust and 30mg Dbol would be a great first cycle.

Good luck!

8)

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 10:27:06 AM »
Thanks for the replys. I dont want to take any oral so can't have the dbol. I used to drink alot when I was younger so Don't want to give my liver another beating. does being bigger in the first place mean I would need more mg than a smaller person for the same result or doesn't it work like that?. I would prefer to stay at 500mg but have read alot about twice weekly injections of sust not being ideal?

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 10:34:58 AM »
Thanks for the replys. I dont want to take any oral so can't have the dbol. I used to drink alot when I was younger so Don't want to give my liver another beating. does being bigger in the first place mean I would need more mg than a smaller person for the same result or doesn't it work like that?. I would prefer to stay at 500mg but have read alot about twice weekly injections of sust not being ideal?
Interesting question i would also like to know
btw convert your weight to pounds or kg's

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 10:35:35 AM »

I've never seen any evidence that larger people need more AAS than others. This may be true for a lot of medications, but i have never seen any evidence that AAS work like that.

Sust shot twice a week is perfectly fine. Don't make it complicated your first run.

Good luck!

8)

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 11:02:03 AM »
Hey man I'm 6'6 myself and can tell you that no you don't need more mg. just go with no less than 500mg/week you can always increase it to 750 if you feel like you want to. I would suggest running some EQ - 600/wk would be a great start and masteron @ 350/wk. On my first cycle I went from 207 lb to 235.

I would do the bloodwork before the cycle to see if everything's in place, orals can be very beneficial.
g2g