Author Topic: *** Your Customers are Mobile - Are You ? *** Fitness/Gym professionals  (Read 2985 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
I am rolling out Fitness Industry specific mobile optimized websites, these work if you have an existing website or blog, and also if you do not have a current website or blog.  I am pricing a 2 page mobile site at $159 with $17 per month hosting fees.

For the look and feel of our latest mobile website see this link http://m.previewmymobile.com/simulator/bravo-moda

Mobile Trends

"65% of searches are from mobile devices, search engines rank mobile optimized sites higher" -- Mobile Site Study 2011.

"79% of shoppers use mobile devices to search for local products and services" -- Mobile Site Study 2011.

Our Commitment

We empower businesses with cost-effective mobile solutions that increase customer awareness and improve sales.

Visit my website for more info http://www.mobilebizsolutions.ca/

PM me or email me at addy on my website

The future is mobile, with or without your business presence !
Mobile is the fastest growing industry, with more than 150 million people in North America accessing the web on mobile devices each month.  Mobile phones are outselling standard PC’s at a rate of 4:1.  So what does this mean for you as a business owner ?  If your website is not easily viewable on a mobile phone you run the very real risk of losing customers.  Worse, when they leave your non-mobile ready site they’re going to your competition, which could have a disastrous effect on your business.

Here are some common complaints from users who try to view a normal website on a mobile device;

"It takes forever to download - It doesn’t fit on the screen -
I can’t navigate the interface - The text is too small - I have to pinch and zoom to see anything - It takes too much time to use"

When a mobile user visits a standard website and has a negative experience, over 61% never come back. Almost all the rest, nearly 40%, go to your competitor’s site.
K