Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 06, 2015, 07:31:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: *** Your Customers are Mobile - Are You ? *** Fitness/Gym professionals  (Read 1178 times)
Getbig IV

UK Independence Party

« on: April 20, 2012, 11:41:44 AM »

I am rolling out Fitness Industry specific mobile optimized websites, these work if you have an existing website or blog, and also if you do not have a current website or blog.  I am pricing a 2 page mobile site at $159 with $17 per month hosting fees.

For the look and feel of our latest mobile website see this link

Mobile Trends

"65% of searches are from mobile devices, search engines rank mobile optimized sites higher" -- Mobile Site Study 2011.

"79% of shoppers use mobile devices to search for local products and services" -- Mobile Site Study 2011.

Our Commitment

We empower businesses with cost-effective mobile solutions that increase customer awareness and improve sales.

Visit my website for more info

PM me or email me at addy on my website

The future is mobile, with or without your business presence !
Mobile is the fastest growing industry, with more than 150 million people in North America accessing the web on mobile devices each month.  Mobile phones are outselling standard PC’s at a rate of 4:1.  So what does this mean for you as a business owner ?  If your website is not easily viewable on a mobile phone you run the very real risk of losing customers.  Worse, when they leave your non-mobile ready site they’re going to your competition, which could have a disastrous effect on your business.

Here are some common complaints from users who try to view a normal website on a mobile device;

"It takes forever to download - It doesn’t fit on the screen -
I can’t navigate the interface - The text is too small - I have to pinch and zoom to see anything - It takes too much time to use"

When a mobile user visits a standard website and has a negative experience, over 61% never come back. Almost all the rest, nearly 40%, go to your competitor’s site.
Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!