Author Topic: Testosterone Boosters  (Read 4897 times)

Bob 7

Testosterone Boosters
« on: October 28, 2005, 08:13:42 AM »
Do they work if so which ones ?
Will they increase body hair ?
Will they make Gyno Worse if you have it naturally ?

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Testosterone Boosters
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 09:01:48 AM »
What products in particular are you considering using?

Bob 7

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 09:16:12 AM »
not real sure any advice

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2005, 09:44:24 AM »
Well, there are a few prosteroids still available, such as Superdrol, PheraPlex, Halodrol, and ErgoMax that are good.  These too will be gone within a few weeks though, so you might want to buy them while you can.  Check out bulknutrition.com, which should have most products.

These products, like ones before them, do carry a risk of multiple side effects.

Bob 7

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2005, 11:23:58 AM »
Well, there are a few prosteroids still available, such as Superdrol, PheraPlex, Halodrol, and ErgoMax that are good. These too will be gone within a few weeks though, so you might want to buy them while you can. Check out bulknutrition.com, which should have most products.

These products, like ones before them, do carry a risk of multiple side effects.

Like what ?

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2005, 12:25:25 PM »
Do they work if so which ones ?
Will they increase body hair ?
Will they make Gyno Worse if you have it naturally ?

My first question is why do you want to increase your test levels….. What do you hope to achieve by doing so??

Now…. If your age, training, diet ECT were all in check I would tell you this. Pro hormones are CRAP!!!! They have all of the side effects of real gear (sometimes worse) with a fraction of the benefit.

If you insist on manipulating your hormones at least do it right. Get good gear, layout your PCT and have everything you will need for the entire cycle on hand!!!

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2005, 12:29:11 PM »
You mean side effects?  All the standard stuff is possible for the most part.  Hair loss, increased acne, HPTA shutdown, gynecomastia, severely lowered HDL cholesterol (especially true w/ Superdrol), etc.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2005, 04:59:17 AM »
Go get yourself a tub of Hot Stuff and watch your testosterone levels go through the roof.
(

marcel

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2005, 04:36:50 PM »
What is the hot stuff your talking about to boost testosterone levels?

thanks

MCat

• Getbig II
  • I'm just sayin'
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2005, 04:53:01 PM »
My first question is why do you want to increase your test levels….. What do you hope to achieve by doing so??

Now…. If your age, training, diet ECT were all in check I would tell you this. Pro hormones are CRAP!!!! They have all of the side effects of real gear (sometimes worse) with a fraction of the benefit.

If you insist on manipulating your hormones at least do it right. Get good gear, layout your PCT and have everything you will need for the entire cycle on hand!!!

Iron freak is exactly right.  If your gonna shut down your nuts and aromatize, you might as well get a really good stack of real gear and grow like crazy.  I think a lot of you young guys think prohormones and prosteroids are like a safe alternative to juice.  In actuality they are equally as harmfull with a less then half the benifit.  I am not saying go do gear, but if your going to do ph's instead then just opt for real gear. 
Dominated

johnnyx

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2005, 11:35:31 PM »
Go get yourself a tub of Hot Stuff and watch your testosterone levels go through the roof.

HAHAHA!!!! I think that was about twelve years ago when Hot stuff use to do that.... the old hidden ingredient trick ;)