Author Topic: crashed gear  (Read 3269 times)

undead

• Getbig II
crashed gear
« on: April 20, 2012, 06:28:32 PM »
i just got my order from ARL russia. shippint took longer than expected but packaging was great. i wont use the gear for a couple months but ive run into a few problems.

first off i ordered the 100ml jugs that they sell on their site. be forewarned though because they dont mention on the site. they ship in in unsterile bottles with just a plastic cap. you will have to refilter them into a sterile vial. on top of that, they are marked as herbal oils. no indication that they are steroids. this is good for customs i suppose but i ordered 3 different compounds and i got no idea which is which. im waiting on a reply back from them to clear that up.

the biggest problem however is that the gear in one of the jugs has fallen completely out of solution. not juts cloudy or something. its got a mass of crystals on the bottom and another mass on the top when you open the cap.

any idea how i would resuspend this? ive heard of putting it in hot water but this stuff has completely crashed. again im not sure which compound this is. they were supposed to be primo E(100mg/ml), NPP(100mg/ml), and EQ(200mg/ml).

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
Re: crashed gear
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 09:58:20 PM »
Undead, let me know what you think of ARL labs gear when you finally do get it in something sterile and pin it  :D, I may be giving some of their stuff a go soon and would be nice to hear someone elses experience on it.

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 06:01:08 AM »
Undead, let me know what you think of ARL labs gear when you finally do get it in something sterile and pin it  :D, I may be giving some of their stuff a go soon and would be nice to hear someone elses experience on it.

will do bro.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 09:59:10 AM »
i just got my order from ARL russia. shippint took longer than expected but packaging was great. i wont use the gear for a couple months but ive run into a few problems.

first off i ordered the 100ml jugs that they sell on their site. be forewarned though because they dont mention on the site. they ship in in unsterile bottles with just a plastic cap. you will have to refilter them into a sterile vial. on top of that, they are marked as herbal oils. no indication that they are steroids. this is good for customs i suppose but i ordered 3 different compounds and i got no idea which is which. im waiting on a reply back from them to clear that up.

the biggest problem however is that the gear in one of the jugs has fallen completely out of solution. not juts cloudy or something. its got a mass of crystals on the bottom and another mass on the top when you open the cap.

any idea how i would resuspend this? ive heard of putting it in hot water but this stuff has completely crashed. again im not sure which compound this is. they were supposed to be primo E(100mg/ml), NPP(100mg/ml), and EQ(200mg/ml).

did you order domestic (U.S.) or international ?

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 10:22:58 AM »
did you order domestic (U.S.) or international ?

international. cant get their 100mls from domestic.

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 10:55:51 AM »
Don't know much about the ALR, but have dealt in the past with plastic 20 ml containers capped and sealed from astealth if someone remembers them... No problems, first time I just pre loaded bunch of syringes, second time I used sterile 10ml vials to store the gear. Cycle was good. I was a noob back then and didn't know any better sources lol

To op why would you order from god knows who when there are much better choices. Or it's the $ reason?
g2g

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 11:06:25 AM »

it's real hard determining which of those could be the crashed gear because it could be a result of multiple factors, such as them making a mistake with their solvents, rather than just skimping on the BB

if i had to make an educated guess based off the chemical structure of those hormones, i'm going to guess it's the primo that has fallen out of solution, and the least likely is the EQ as it's nearly half lipid and should hold very easily in solution at 200mg/ml.

again, depends a lot on why it's crashed.

let your tap water run for a minute or two, to heat up the water to the hottest and then fill up a pot high enough so when you add the vial it should be right under the lid of the vial and not completely submerge, and also so the vial doesn't become buoyant and float around. then let your vial sit in the hot water for about 10m or more, depending

heat up the stove from time to time (i don't like to boil the water in general for a couple reasons but, none of those hormones can be damaged at 100celcius so if you boiled the water it's fine.) When you come to check on the water temp or reheat the stove just swirl the vial around, it helps break up the crystals a lot faster, the more you heat it and the more you swirl it.

once you get it to dissolve completely, if it recrashes again at room temperature then you know that they made the steroid with insufficient solvents. if it holds and it's painless, it may have just been shipped through very cold weather and crystallized as a result, and since it's russia i wouldn't doubt it.

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 11:46:47 AM »
it's real hard determining which of those could be the crashed gear because it could be a result of multiple factors, such as them making a mistake with their solvents, rather than just skimping on the BB

if i had to make an educated guess based off the chemical structure of those hormones, i'm going to guess it's the primo that has fallen out of solution, and the least likely is the EQ as it's nearly half lipid and should hold very easily in solution at 200mg/ml.

again, depends a lot on why it's crashed.

let your tap water run for a minute or two, to heat up the water to the hottest and then fill up a pot high enough so when you add the vial it should be right under the lid of the vial and not completely submerge, and also so the vial doesn't become buoyant and float around. then let your vial sit in the hot water for about 10m or more, depending

heat up the stove from time to time (i don't like to boil the water in general for a couple reasons but, none of those hormones can be damaged at 100celcius so if you boiled the water it's fine.) When you come to check on the water temp or reheat the stove just swirl the vial around, it helps break up the crystals a lot faster, the more you heat it and the more you swirl it.

once you get it to dissolve completely, if it recrashes again at room temperature then you know that they made the steroid with insufficient solvents. if it holds and it's painless, it may have just been shipped through very cold weather and crystallized as a result, and since it's russia i wouldn't doubt it.

thanks. ill try doing that. another guy said you could put it on a hot plate for a while. would that work?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2012, 03:00:05 PM »

thanks. ill try doing that. another guy said you could put it on a hot plate for a while. would that work?

yea. i prefer water since it distributes the heat more evenly, but as long as you keep the temperature reasonable you shouldn't have to worry about vials bursting or gear getting ruined.