Author Topic: Apparently I'm selfish and don't care about the human race  (Read 17187 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Apparently I'm selfish and don't care about the human race
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2012, 05:52:01 PM »
You guys are over anal-yzing this way too much ,having children is a natural process and people have kids for different reasons .

Only reason I can think of people having children is to give their own life meaning. Well, that and just wanting to fuck and not really thinking of the implications.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2012, 05:54:56 PM »
Only reason I can think of people having children is to give their own life meaning. Well, that and just wanting to fuck and not really thinking of the implications.

Are you married ?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2012, 05:59:22 PM »
Are you married ?

If I ever get married it will be to have a family. Otherwise I don't really see a point in getting married.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2012, 06:03:38 PM »
If I ever get married it will be to have a family.
What do you mean?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2012, 06:18:42 PM »
What do you mean?

I just think its a natural progression...you get married and have children. This is my wife...these are my kids.... It just seems a little weird to me to be married and not have kids. I have met 2 married couples with no kids and I always wondered ....so who's defective you or her??

Its very ignorant, I know but most people will think this in their heads. Its just the title "wife" still implies certain things to my old caveman brain. I've yet to find someone I want to marry and when and if I do I'm sure she'll most likely want children....but I would prefer adoption tbh. I have not ruled the  possibility of having my own as I love kids(no pedo) but I just think if you're gonna bring children into this world its your duty to provide them with the best life you can give them. Doesn't necessarily mean extreme wealth to me but at least love them no matter what and be honest with them from the very beginning.....that is something very few of us are given.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2012, 10:19:25 PM »
a) I couldn't give two shits if my genetics/family name dies with me. Like it matters. No one's name means shit to anything, ever, in reality.

b) I hate when people say, "You must become a productive/contributing member of society." Why? I don't owe anyone shit. And for what it"s worth, I ain't a big fan of "society", in any incarnation. I don't wanna contribute a damn thing to my society.

When folks say what's in the first sentence, what they mean is, "You have to make money, spend money, pay taxes, and keep things going the way they've always gone." WHY? I hate how things have always been. Let the shit burn and die.

c) I am 42 and have no children. Am I selfish? Who gives a rat's toss? What I do know is, I like to have my time my own and not add another shitting irritant to this cruddy world we've created. I feel better to know the buck's stopped with me in this way.

d) Life is basically a shit stew, people. You suffer illness, disease, heartache, constant stress, crappy people each and every day, famine, monetary woe, watching your family members and friends die (some horribly), indignity, brainwashing, addiction ... yeah, a real treat, life. 

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2012, 10:29:17 PM »

I'm happily married, and one day do want kids.

But I think people fall too much into the whole societal-cycle of getting married to for the sake of getting married and pleasing your parents or friends or whatever... what the fuck....

If you are happy with someone and want to get married... then get married,   if you are happy single... then stay single, if you want kids... have kids, if you don't..... then don't!

Fuck what everyone else says, its your life, live for you... not to please anyone else!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2012, 10:32:00 PM »
a) I couldn't give two shits if my genetics/family name dies with me. Like it matters. No one's name means shit to anything, ever, in reality.

b) I hate when people say, "You must become a productive/contributing member of society." Why? I don't owe anyone shit. And for what it"s worth, I ain't a big fan of "society", in any incarnation. I don't wanna contribute a damn thing to my society.

When folks say what's in the first sentence, what they mean is, "You have to make money, spend money, pay taxes, and keep things going the way they've always gone." WHY? I hate how things have always been. Let the shit burn and die.

c) I am 42 and have no children. Am I selfish? Who gives a rat's toss? What I do know is, I like to have my time my own and not add another shitting irritant to this cruddy world we've created. I feel better to know the buck's stopped with me in this way.

d) Life is basically a shit stew, people. You suffer illness, disease, heartache, constant stress, crappy people each and every day, famine, monetary woe, watching your family members and friends die (some horribly), indignity, brainwashing, addiction ... yeah, a real treat, life. 

X2
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #83 on: April 22, 2012, 10:37:27 PM »
I was just thinking, over here in OZ, they were paying the welfare mothers a $5000 bonus to have kids to keep up a decent population growth, I was appalled, before you knew it, every ferral woman had three kids to three different dads, collecting all types of welfare and chid maintenance payments while her kids committed crimes that cost the taxpayer way more than the governement originally forked out to have that little fucker in the first place, why would any government encourage the scum to breed, it is because Kentucky Fried and McDonalds are always needing literate brain dead workers.  I cant believe a government would pay for people to have children.
V

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: April 22, 2012, 10:45:30 PM »
What happens if you outlive everyone genius!

Yeah nah thats not happening Ill be luck to make 50, depending on medical advances

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #85 on: April 22, 2012, 11:38:09 PM »
Yeah nah thats not happening Ill be luck to make 50, depending on medical advances
Don't you dare go dying on us, BigJim.
G

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 22, 2012, 11:52:11 PM »
Im looking forward to being a father. Not anytime soon but it will come.

Croatian

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2012, 03:31:23 PM »
HUMAN RACE, WHAT "HUMAN RACE" ?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2012, 03:37:19 PM »
How so?

If the worker Ants can reproduce their kind in test tubes, they won't need the elite queen bee.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2012, 03:45:48 PM »
Not at all....it's a simple fact as you get older, your view on this subject changes. You're a young guy...and your viewpoint is to be expected. People get very  defensive about this I've noticed

again....let's see how many of you don't have children when you are over 35 or 40. One way or another, it just happens. that's life. Talk to most guys in their 20s, or early30s, and tney will say some variation of what you are saying..and yet the human race somehow manages to go on. Someone is having kids

I'll be 36 this year. Why the hell would anyone want the tremendous responsibility of raising a kid? Seems like a huge burden. I have 2 baby twin nephews I can play with every week or so and I GET MY FILL a/f 3 hrs w/ them.

Being in a relationship is a big enough challenge I can't begin to image the torture of throwing a kid in the mix.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #90 on: April 23, 2012, 03:49:37 PM »
We all die alone regardless of how many family members you have. You came into the world alone and you will die alone.

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2012, 04:39:56 PM »
Don't you dare go dying on us, BigJim.

;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2012, 10:07:41 PM »
after reading thru all this thread... is it any wonder white people disapear and are getting replaced by third worlders? Clearely the end of an era, reminiscent of the disapearing of romans.
The decline of a civlization; always happens folowing the exact same process; a global deliquessence of moral and family values, too much hedonism and materialism, then ultimately the loss of the will to live.

Are your parents separated by any chance?

I applaud your decision by the way. Thanks for not spawning an offspring that would ruin the life of my own offspring.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2012, 01:41:29 AM »
after reading thru all this thread... is it any wonder white people

I applaud your decision by the way. Thanks for not spawning an offspring that would ruin the life of my own offspring.

I'm afraid offspring raised by a psychopath may not be the worst ones to "ruin" by someoens eleses opffspring. Just try not to reproduce (I have a feeling you've done that already), world has enough of religious lunatics already.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2012, 01:46:43 AM »
after reading thru all this thread... is it any wonder white people disapear and are getting replaced by third worlders? Clearely the end of an era, reminiscent of the disapearing of romans.
The decline of a civlization; always happens folowing the exact same process; a global deliquessence of moral and family values, too much hedonism and materialism, then ultimately the loss of the will to live.
 Are your parents separated by any chance?

Or maybe you could raise your offspring to not be a pussy.

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: April 24, 2012, 02:00:37 AM »
Not at all....it's a simple fact as you get older, your view on this subject changes. You're a young guy...and your viewpoint is to be expected. People get very  defensive about this I've noticed

again....let's see how many of you don't have children when you are over 35 or 40. One way or another, it just happens. that's life. Talk to most guys in their 20s, or early30s, and tney will say some variation of what you are saying..and yet the human race somehow manages to go on. Someone is having kids

Dude, the western world certainly does not think like that anymore. Basically every European country has birth rates below replacement levels and have experienced a decrease in the native population.

It is the third and second world, with countries like Uganda, Ethiopia and guy which are still surging ahead and popping out kids.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #96 on: April 24, 2012, 02:46:57 AM »
Ala fat slob at work that calls a large bag of Doritos 'lunch'.

Spoke to one of our accounts girls about NOT wanting children. It just sorta came up in conversation. She says I'm being selfish to the world and what if everyone thought like I do? There will be no more human race with 200 years. She also ask whether or not I cared about the human race and its future. Truth be told, not really. When I'm dead I luckily won't leave anyone behind so really, what do I care if we're hit by a ELE comet or likewise catastrophe?

What say Getbig? Do we all need to produce screaming little fucks that only cost time and money and ties you down. Do we have that responsibility to the world?

What about my mom? You all wanna do her?  :D

Man, I just hate when sluty single women ask me that question "do u whanna have kids someday" and if I say "no", the change of their face is worth videotaping, it's like my reaction to illuminati or something.

It's like women get this comfortable feeling if a man tells them you want kids, many women takes these things personally.
Now days I just tell the girls the reality, that first off I can't say for sure do I want kids because I don't love anyone, and even if I did love someone from the bottom of my heart making kids is not like making coffee, it has to be a sure thing and the only thing in order to be the right thing.

So I'm not looking for anyone to make kids with- nor will I make kids only to expand my family name because to me it's not what it's about, but if I someday make kids it comes as a sourprise and from pure love and usually the girls accept my answer  8)

But ironicly women nowdays are encouraged to be childless, but men can't or you are too aggressive and provocative, yet they don't want you to not have kids or you're being aggressive, not trust worthy and a player *yawn*

lm

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: April 24, 2012, 03:34:53 AM »
People always justify their own decisions.

Some have kids, some don't. From those that do some will have 1 and some 5. It doesn't matter. Nobody wins, nobody loses. Go with the flow and don't try to fight the stream of life. It's pointless.

Don't try to predict what you will do, how you will think, how you will feel. It's unpredictable and no matter what, you will find a way to justify your decisions.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2012, 03:42:24 AM »
People always justify their own decisions.

Some have kids, some don't. From those that do some will have 1 and some 5. It doesn't matter. Nobody wins, nobody loses. Go with the flow and don't try to fight the stream of life. It's pointless.

Don't try to predict what you will do, how you will think, how you will feel. It's unpredictable and no matter what, you will find a way to justify your decisions.

Spoken like a true android but as human beings we like to talk shit about fossil crap in the internet even though we could practise art or music etc.

lm

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: April 24, 2012, 03:44:42 AM »
Spoken like a true android but as human beings we like to talk shit about fossil crap in the internet even though we could practise art or music etc.

that was this android's attempt at philosophizing about talking shit about fossil crap  ;D