Author Topic: primo enanthate  (Read 6840 times)

underworld defender

• Getbig II
primo enanthate
« on: April 22, 2012, 12:05:06 AM »
i wanna try some primo e for the first time.
does it have to be run with test in your guys opinion? or can i just do it by itself?
thx

wanna run it at 600mgs/week ,then ramp up to 800mgs.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
Re: primo enanthate
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 07:28:30 AM »
Running primo e at 700mg with tren ace at 350mg e/w and loving the results so far! :)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 10:48:42 AM »
Primo will reduce your test levels by 50%, Tren will reduce them completely in a couple weeks.

underworld defender

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 12:44:11 PM »
Whos primo E is it?
its a lab called Atlas....ive had their test,dbol ,and tbol...and had good results.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 12:46:32 PM »
Primo will reduce your test levels by 50%, Tren will reduce them completely in a couple weeks.

Doing a show in 7 days so dropped out the test prop and just doing tren & primo for the last 9 days that's ok isn't it?  ??? ???

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 01:55:11 PM »
Doing a show in 7 days so dropped out the test prop and just doing tren & primo for the last 9 days that's ok isn't it?  ??? ???

Should be fine.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 02:53:19 PM »

BS!  Utter BS!  I've used primo for 12+ weeks and my levels dropped only a couple hundred points.  Tren will not reduce them completely either.  What garbage!  And you're a mod on here?  LOL........

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2012, 03:04:30 PM »
BS!  Utter BS!  I've used primo for 12+ weeks and my levels dropped only a couple hundred points.  Tren will not reduce them completely either.  What garbage!  And you're a mod on here?  LOL........

All 19-nor compounds will cause extreme testosterone suppression. A mere 100mg of Nandrolone will completely shut down 100% of your production and while a single 100mg of Trenbolone won't cause total suppression, a few consecutive will do so once compounded on one another. This is isn't BS, it's just the nature of these hormones.

If you've used Primo for 12wks and your levels dropped a couple hundred points, this doesn't tell us much. If your natural levels were around 500ng/dl a couple hundred points would easily be a 50% drop. All Metenolone has a suppressive nature, regardless of the ester attached. Here's a reference if you need one.

Comparative Studies about the influence of MetenoloneAcetate and Mesterolone on hypophysis and male gonads. Arzneimittelforshung. 1970 20(4) 545-7

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2012, 03:09:32 PM »
I stayed on Primo E most of 2011.
I bridged with it at 2-400mg, and blasted with it at 6-800mg.
I ran it by itself as a bridge, and stacked it with either test, deca, or tren during blasts.
If you are wanting to make gains with it, I strongly suggest running some other stuff with it in decent doses.
I personally love it with some NPP and a good oral like D-bol.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2012, 03:52:01 PM »
All 19-nor compounds will cause extreme testosterone suppression. A mere 100mg of Nandrolone will completely shut down 100% of your production and while a single 100mg of Trenbolone won't cause total suppression, a few consecutive will do so once compounded on one another. This is isn't BS, it's just the nature of these hormones.

If you've used Primo for 12wks and your levels dropped a couple hundred points, this doesn't tell us much. If your natural levels were around 500ng/dl a couple hundred points would easily be a 50% drop. All Metenolone has a suppressive nature, regardless of the ester attached. Here's a reference if you need one.

Comparative Studies about the influence of MetenoloneAcetate and Mesterolone on hypophysis and male gonads. Arzneimittelforshung. 1970 20(4) 545-7

I meant after I came off.  Went from well over 1200 to around 800....My normal levels are around 600.  But that was when I was younger than 30.  I'm over 30 now. 

Primo is not nearly as suppressive as you are making it out to be.  Trenbolone maybe.  Deca maybe.  But primo is one of the few compounds I have taken where I have suffered very little post cycle depression, erection/libido issues, and muscle loss etc.  One of the best drugs out there bar none. 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2012, 04:48:32 PM »
I meant after I came off.  Went from well over 1200 to around 800....My normal levels are around 600.  But that was when I was younger than 30.  I'm over 30 now. 

Primo is not nearly as suppressive as you are making it out to be.  Trenbolone maybe.  Deca maybe.  But primo is one of the few compounds I have taken where I have suffered very little post cycle depression, erection/libido issues, and muscle loss etc.  One of the best drugs out there bar none. 

I'm not trying to make it sound tremendously suppressive. A lot of guys simply think it's not suppressive when that's simply not the truth. It's more suppressive than Anavar, Winstrol and Halo without question, but nowhere near as suppressive as Test, Tren or Deca. I'm not sure how you can put Tren and Deca in a maybe category, a steroid cannot get more suppressive than these.

Yes, Primo is much milder on suppression than many steroids.

underworld defender

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2012, 04:59:24 PM »
I stayed on Primo E most of 2011.
I bridged with it at 2-400mg, and blasted with it at 6-800mg.
I ran it by itself as a bridge, and stacked it with either test, deca, or tren during blasts.
If you are wanting to make gains with it, I strongly suggest running some other stuff with it in decent doses.
I personally love it with some NPP and a good oral like D-bol.

ahh awesome thanx man...thats what i wanted to hear lol
i have some test cyp laying around ,might just add a a little bit.

how much test did u add when blasting?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2012, 05:21:17 PM »

depends on dosage, needless to say though, all steroids can suppress someone almost fully at high enough dosage. it's the increase in female hormones that is so suppressive, and both deca/tren activating estrogen receptors as well as metabolizing to progesterone metabolites that causes them to be the most suppressive.

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2012, 09:00:48 AM »

What do you mean reduce your test level? all androgens will suppress free/total test level, even anavar. I remember about 7-8 years ago when I did primo cycle only at 400mg a week I went to a doc for blood work my total test was about 800 and after I discontinue cycle I went back to a doc cause I was not feeling well and he run blood work again, he put me on androgen gel cause my total test was wack like 200 but free test was getting back to normal as usually

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2012, 09:45:51 AM »
What do you mean reduce your test level? all androgens will suppress free/total test level, even anavar. I remember about 7-8 years ago when I did primo cycle only at 400mg a week I went to a doc for blood work my total test was about 800 and after I discontinue cycle I went back to a doc cause I was not feeling well and he run blood work again, he put me on androgen gel cause my total test was wack like 200 but free test was getting back to normal as usually

I'm not sure I'm understanding your comments. Sounds like you're disagreeing with me but then your story proves my point. I don't think that was your intention so you've left me confused.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2012, 10:22:22 AM »
its a lab called Atlas....ive had their test,dbol ,and tbol...and had good results.

There is a lab called Bayer that has the best primo around.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2012, 10:33:35 AM »
ahh awesome thanx man...thats what i wanted to hear lol
i have some test cyp laying around ,might just add a a little bit.

how much test did u add when blasting?

I change things up every time. For example, one blast would be 600mg test with 800mg primo and some T-bol, the
other blast would be 100mg tren daily with 600mg primo and just 250mg of test.

I personally only run test in higher doses (anything over 250mg per week is high to me) if I am stacking with other non-aromatizing
AAS. I am too sensitive to gyno to run 600mg+ with D-bol, primo and deca, but I think that would be the ultimate mass stack
if you are not susceptible to gyno issues running a 19-nor stacked with decent doses of AAS that easily convert to estro.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2012, 03:17:21 AM »
Increasing the tren to 100mg daily now and reduced the primo to 50mg daily as i think the primo would hold water more than the tren???? also taking one armidex one priviron 80cmg of clen and 60cmg of effedrine, was going to take the clen out tomorrow and take the effederine up to 120cmg a day? does this all sound ok??? with 5 days left to show day is there anything you would personally change? ideas???