Author Topic: Question for Ron - gore and fight videos  (Read 7790 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Question for Ron - gore and fight videos
« on: April 22, 2012, 02:23:42 AM »
I wanted to ask you why do you allow posters who start threads with: fight videos, killings, accidents, gore photos, extreme violence, etc?

I am aware that there are mentally disturbed idiots here who enjoy watching or reading about this sort of stuff. But for the rest, can we stick to bodybuilding? This board is turning into LiveLeak thanks to these idiots who are part of generation nothingness.

8-10 years ago there were witty posters who knew how to use words. Today we have a bunch of fags with low IQ's who spam the forum with their stuff.

I believe in freedom of speech but you shoult time-out these fuckers.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Re: Question for Ron
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 02:25:34 AM »

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 03:27:12 AM »
Is this about the floppy cock quote of yours.....
P

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 03:48:33 AM »
I wanted to ask you why do you allow posters who start threads with: fight videos, killings, accidents, gore photos, extreme violence, etc?

I am aware that there are mentally disturbed idiots here who enjoy watching or reading about this sort of stuff. But for the rest, can we stick to bodybuilding? This board is turning into LiveLeak thanks to these idiots who are part of generation nothingness.

8-10 years ago there were witty posters who knew how to use words. Today we have a bunch of fags with low IQ's who spam the forum with their stuff.

brutal post cycle's depression syndrom.
asstropin

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 03:50:33 AM »

brutal post cycle's depression syndrom.

Ever since he got owned by Groink he has been oozing estrogen.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 03:52:44 AM »

Arnt you the same guy that has spammed the forum with videos of himself dancing, pictures of himself nearly naked, cock pics, pics of the hookers you bang, pics of you with your topbear stewart swardlow, vids of u dunking on a 9 foot rim, pics of you quickly taken in a hotel lobby before they threw you out, stupid videos taken of your face where you address getbig etc  etc etc, if people are sick of anything then its your self attention whoring you smelly gypsy delusionite.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 03:53:26 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2012, 04:35:51 AM »
Arnt you the same guy that has spammed the forum with videos of himself dancing, pictures of himself nearly naked, cock pics, pics of the hookers you bang, pics of you with your topbear stewart swardlow, vids of u dunking on a 9 foot rim, pics of you quickly taken in a hotel lobby before they threw you out, stupid videos taken of your face where you address getbig etc  etc etc, if people are sick of anything then its your self attention whoring you smelly gypsy delusionite.

this

sev is the ultimate troll

he is desperate for attention
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2012, 04:51:07 AM »

No offence but if you don't like a thread, simply don't click on it, problem solved

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2012, 05:03:27 AM »
No offence but if you don't like a thread, simply don't click on it, problem solved
no offence but go fuck yourself with your "logic"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2012, 05:12:27 AM »
sev having a mental breakdown in this thread
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2012, 05:18:13 AM »
no offence but go fuck yourself with your "logic"
Oh fucken tough guy, your melting down like a little bitch, don't you fucken get it, everyone here thinks you are a fucken clown, a clown, fucken delusional retard, unfuckenbelievable how some can hang out on board where they're not like, no one likes you here retard, have some self respect. Wow

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2012, 05:20:04 AM »
Oh fucken tough guy, your melting down like a little bitch, don't you fucken get it, everyone here thinks you are a fucken clown, a clown, fucken delusional retard, unfuckenbelievable how some can hang out on board where they're not like, no one likes you here retard, have some self respect. Wow
haha .. now tell me how you really feel onetimeiateapenishard

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2012, 05:21:37 AM »
sev having a mental breakdown in this thread
here's your first post on the boards

ironic huh?  ;D

"It always amazes me how much bitching goes on, on bodybuilding boards. I respect anyone who trains regulary and tries to follow a nutrition regime that flies in the face of the sugar crazed diets that are prevalent in society today.

It does not hurt to be positive sometimes!"

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2012, 05:23:57 AM »

this

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2012, 05:25:01 AM »
haha .. now tell me how you really feel onetimeiateapenishard
Good one, now go photoshop some more pics, tool ,what you thought no one would notice, lol :-* :'( :'(

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2012, 05:31:44 AM »
Good one, now go photoshop some more pics, tool ,what you thought no one would notice, lol :-* :'( :'(
:D

listen to yourself ... I am more sincere and open here than your mom was with you  :-*

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2012, 05:33:25 AM »
here's your first post on the boards

ironic huh?  ;D

"It always amazes me how much bitching goes on, on bodybuilding boards. I respect anyone who trains regulary and tries to follow a nutrition regime that flies in the face of the sugar crazed diets that are prevalent in society today.

It does not hurt to be positive sometimes!"

you have been researching my old posts sev

what happened to you?

you have lost the plot
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2012, 05:44:01 AM »
:D

listen to yourself ... I am more sincere and open here than your mom was with you  :-*
sincere and open, ha no one likes you here yet you keep posting like people care about you or something, people make fun of you in every thread, they make jokes about you, they mock you, they laugh at you and you are to dumb to figure it out, you're like the nerd in high school trying to make friends and people only hang out with him for a laugh and he really thinks he has friends, that's you on getbig ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2012, 06:11:25 AM »
sincere and open, ha no one likes you here yet you keep posting like people care about you or something, people make fun of you in every thread, they make jokes about you, they mock you, they laugh at you and you are to dumb to figure it out, you're like the nerd in high school trying to make friends and people only hang out with him for a laugh and he really thinks he has friends, that's you on getbig ;)
haha .. stop projecting mr "competitor" hahahaha

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2012, 09:52:46 PM »
I am aware that there are mentally disturbed idiots here who enjoy watching or reading about this sort of stuff. But for the rest, can we stick to bodybuilding? This board is turning into LiveLeak thanks to these idiots who are part of generation nothingness. 8-10 years ago there were witty posters who knew how to use words. Today we have a bunch of fags with low IQ's who spam the forum with their stuff.

I actually dont enjoy that stuff at all - there are other sites they can go to see this type of things, and I agree with you.  If topics are sometimes relevant, I get it, but some of these just are bad - and need to be gone.

I wind up deleting them usually, and will try to warn the user more often.

Yes, freedom of speech is always an issue

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: Question for Ron - gore and fight videos
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2012, 03:31:09 AM »
It's all gone quiet...