Author Topic: Your experience with test e / deca  (Read 4923 times)

Siimply

• Getbig II
  • You know I'm a dreamer but my heart's of gold
Your experience with test e / deca
« on: April 23, 2012, 08:10:05 AM »
The majority of users say gains (that are undoubtedly noticeable) start in week 6, would you agree with it ?

Users of this combo, please chime in.

evser

• Getbig II
Re: Your experience with test e / deca
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 09:00:29 AM »
thats bs I used it and by week 6 I was up 15 pounds. obviously depends on the doses but at 750 test and 400ish deca i felt it big time in week 3

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 10:49:18 AM »
I am currently starting my fourth week of Test E and deca, and I feel it is just now beginning to do its thing.
In the past when I have run this stack, I remember things really started to get going around this time.
My strength and mass gains usually start now and are very intense the 5th-7th week and then they
start to taper slowly.

I don't really bloat from AAS, so the only weight gain I get in the first few weeks is glucose/nutrients.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 11:03:18 AM »
I don't know about you guys,but when i first shooted some test e and tren e i ( 500 + 250 mg each) i was up 12 lbs in a week.And i was eating under the sun  :D
GETBIG!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 11:48:10 AM »
It takes a good 3-4 weeks before I see any results, but i can usually "feel" it working by the 2nd week.

I've used enough Test E and Deca to last a few lifetimes.

Give it time to kick in, you should see some great gains.

8)

Siimply

• Getbig II
  • You know I'm a dreamer but my heart's of gold
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 12:09:56 PM »
Thanks for the feedback guys, it relieved me.

So far, only one person (a girl) commented that my arms blew up, it's kind of strange there's only 1 people out there who would notice since I'm starting my 4th week right now. As far as gear is concerned it's EFP for the test and norma for deca so I guess it's good to go.

It's funny hematocritter because I'm also at the beginning of my 4th week and I didn't get the dreaded bloat effect from this cycle , I can't wait to get to the 5-7th week period you speak about.