Author Topic: Fast & Furious 6 Targets Gina Carano  (Read 7696 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: Fast & Furious 6 Targets Gina Carano
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2012, 12:40:25 PM »
First picture from Fast & Furious 6

Dwayne Johnson and Gina Carano are ready for action, as production gets underway on Fast & Furious 6...

We know not at this stage whether the final film will be called Fast Six or Fast & Furious 6, but we do know that production has begun on the latest instalment in the blimey-those-cars-are-fast-and-dangerous movie franchise.

Joining the likes of Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Paul Walker and Michelle Rodrigues this time around is Gina Carano. Justin Lin is returning to direct, too, having basically turned down Terminator 5 to make two more Fast & Furious movies.

Anyway, to prove that the wheels have started to turn, so to speak, Dwayne Johnson has Tweeted the first picture from the set of the film, which sees him suited and booted alongside Gina Carano. Expect asses to be kicked...

Fast & Furious 6/Fast Six will be released next summer.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2012, 12:53:40 PM »
he pounded her in the ass, i can see it in her grin

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2012, 08:22:31 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=67787

Gina Carano Signs Up For Lead Role In All-Female Riff On THE EXPENDABLES

Following an impressive turn in Haywire earlier this year, Gina Carano joined the cast of The Fast and the Furious 6, further establishing herself as a big screen action star. Well, according to Variety, she looks set to now take on her biggest role yet; the lead in the planned "all-female riff" on The Expendables. Producer Adi Shankar (of 1984 Private Defense Contractors) had this to say about casting the actress. "I don't know how I'm supposed to make a movie that is supposed to be the female version of 'The Expendables' without Gina Carano in it. It would be like making Twix without caramel or Jamba Juice without jamba." He recently co-produced DREDD, Killing Them Softly and viral online hit, The Punisher: Dirty Laundry. Dutch Southern is writing the film.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2012, 12:09:13 PM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2012, 12:22:59 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=67787

Gina Carano Signs Up For Lead Role In All-Female Riff On THE EXPENDABLES

Following an impressive turn in Haywire earlier this year, Gina Carano joined the cast of The Fast and the Furious 6, further establishing herself as a big screen action star. Well, according to Variety, she looks set to now take on her biggest role yet; the lead in the planned "all-female riff" on The Expendables. Producer Adi Shankar (of 1984 Private Defense Contractors) had this to say about casting the actress. "I don't know how I'm supposed to make a movie that is supposed to be the female version of 'The Expendables' without Gina Carano in it. It would be like making Twix without caramel or Jamba Juice without jamba." He recently co-produced DREDD, Killing Them Softly and viral online hit, The Punisher: Dirty Laundry. Dutch Southern is writing the film.

:-X